Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#191011 by Gateway Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:24 am
Return-Path: [email protected]
Received: from mail.elmahllawy.com ([81.10.115.211]) by mx-ha.gmx.net
(mxgmx006) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MIi08-1WB8ZD2gUi-002Dwb for
Tue, 11 Feb 2014 23:07:35 +0100
Received: from User ([41.138.184.239]) by mail.elmahllawy.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Wed, 12 Feb 2014 00:11:24 +0200
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
From: "CITI BANK NEW YORK,UNITED STATES [email protected]

CITI Bank of New York.
111 Wall Street, New York,NY10045.
Tel:253-3907037.
Fax:800-3749200
[email protected]

Dear, Beneficiary Claimants.

Sir.

CITI BANK NEW YORK FUNDS TRANSFER CREDIT INSTRUCTIONS OK.

Furtherance to payment notification order(RELEASE#XX-YBF) received from United States Treasury Dept under the instruction of Mr.Jacob J. Lew and our ordering customers the Nigerian Government through the office and instructions of Dr.James Obiora,i wish to inform you that we have programmed your funds transfer via our swift wire transfer diskette system(SWTDS) into your nominated bank account or through CITI Bank US ATM Swift Debit Master Card,please reconfirm the following to our bank for urgent payment as instructed by Dr.James Obiora in Nigerian whom we only trust and take instructions from in Nigeria.

1) Your full Name:_
2) Your full Address:
3) Your Contact Telephone and Fax No:
3) Your Profession, Age and Marital Status:
4) Any valid form of your Identification.
5) Bank Name:
6) Bank Address:___________
7) Account Name:___________
8) Account Number:___________
9) Swift code:__________
10) Routing Number:___________

Meanwhile you are urgently requested to call Dr.James Obiora in Nigeria on his direct telephone number 234-8156958180 and ask him to release you your Presidential International Transfer Code Numbers (PITCN) which is what you will use to access and withdraw your funds from your bank account or your ATM Card as you may wish,the above Transfer Code is what our bank will use to send telex to your bank once we credit your account with the sum of US$3,5Million as instructed to our Bank,reconfirm the above details with the Presidential International Transfer Code Numbers which James Obiora will release to you when you call him and we will with 2hours release the above sum to you without delays,Dr.James Obiora can be reached via this email as well ([email protected]) but it will be better you call him on phone for the Code to avoid delays,the Presidential International Transfer Code Numbers (PITCN) will be procured from Dr.James Obiora at a very minimal cost which you must send to him before he will is

Urgently waiting for the requested details for your transfer to be effected without delays in your favour.

Yours faithfully,

Ms,Susan White.
Remittance Department,
Citi Bank New York.

If you wish you can email me at
[email protected]

How to get E-Mail Headers
http://www.isipp.com/resources/email-headers/
Advertisement

#261733 by AlanJones Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:54 am
From: DR.JAMES OBIORA DR.JAMES OBIORA - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348090718221

Office Of The Finance Ministry.
Federal Republic of Nigeria,
From The Desk Of: Dr.James Obiora.
Plot 8117,Ecowas Street,Maitama,
Lagos. Nigeria.
Tel: 234-8090-718221.

Dear, Sir.

I wish to inform you that in my private capacity as the Director of Budget and Finance Office Of The Finance Ministry i have Thursday last week 23rd July 2015th successfully transferred your approved sum of US$6.5Million (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) into my Private/personal bank account with Wells Fargo bank in California,United States for safe custody and keeping for you the original funds beneficiary and for onward remittance/payment to you directly from my bankers there in California on my instructions to them to that effect,what prompted me to do this is because the New Nigerian President has directed that all Nigeria Consolidated Oil Reserve Accounts with difference banks around the globe should be temporarily Frozen and placed On Hold based on the discussions he had with the US President on his recent visit to the United States last week until a comprehensive auditing is conducted on them,you are aware that he is yet to form his Cabinet and that was how i got access to your payment file and then have the funds transferred to my personal account in the United States as below for safe custody for you and from there it will be released to you on my order and just between tow of us now once you have obtain the US Transfer/Payment requirements of WIRE TRANSFER CLEARANCE ORDER before Wells Fargo Bank will release the funds to you on my order only as the account owner,so because of that i used my contact and connections to transfer the funds to my private bank account with the legal Government documents that immune the funds as genuine and legal funds as a top Government official,below is my private banking details in the United States where i transferred funds pending re directing the funds to you as the legal beneficiary.

Add: Wells Fargo bank 20 & K Ave. Lancaster,
California 93536,US.
Acct Name James Desmond Obiora
Acct no. 1036090973
Routing no. 122000247.
Swift code CBRBIF.

Above is my personal bank account with Wells Fargo Bank in California,United States where the funds is domiciled as i got an alert to that effect earlier today been Monday awaiting direct payment to you on my order because i made it very clear to my bankers that the funds is for a project by my friend which i will instruct them when and the bank there will transfer the funds to or issue an ATM Card to the direct owner who is a friend on my instructions as the account owner and they agreed and i was informed by my bankers that before the funds will be directed to your account either by KTT wire transfer or ATM Card the new account owner of beneficiary must obtain what they called Wire Transfer Clearance Order(WTCO) from United States Embassy here and in the case of you wanted to be paid by ATM Card you will also secure the ATM Card issuance equivalent of the Wire Transfer Clearance Order(WTCO),only then they will adhere to my instructions to release the funds to you on my order and the requested Wire Transfer Clearance Order(WTCO) cost a little sum here before it will be issued of as i have confirmed that from the US Embassy here in Nigeria this afternoon through the Ambassador because according to the US Ambassador without the Wire Transfer Clearance Order(WTCO)the Wells Fargo Bank in California will not redirect the funds to you even on my instructions,mind you i did this successful transfer from our Oil Account in Bank of America,NY Branch also in the United States to my Wells Fargo account in California through the Federal Government Bonded payment instructions in the Finance Ministry here and that was why they credited my personal account as directed,but such privilege is not for you and that is why there are requesting for the Wire Transfer Clearance Order(WTCO) before they will act on my instructions to them.

Finally call me on my direct mobile as thus: 234-8090-718221 for more instructions on this easy payment arrangement as your funds is no longer here in Nigeria and as such there will be no delays in you receiving it now once i have given instruction to that effect to Wells Fargo Bank as the account owner and when you must have send the fees for the requested Wire Transfer Clearance Order(WTCO) which is all that this transactions will cost you,forward to me all your banking details and address and also advise how you want to be paid by my bank now as your funds is no longer here in Nigeria,please be ready to send the Wire Transfer Clearance Order(WTCO) fees if you are serious because any defaultment the funds will automatically belongs to me as the account owner,i did this as a Christian hence i don't want you to loose your funds to this new Government,as for my compensations for a job well done,that is your own discretion's as the funds owner hence i don't have to hold you to ransom by setting conditions to you.

Urgently waiting for your call and details through email upon your receipt of this private memo,again note that this is a private arrangement between to of us as no one else should know about this to avoid any scandal.

Sincerely.
Dr.James Desmond Obiora.
Executive Director Of Documentations And Budget.
Office of the Finance Ministry.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#270754 by AlanJones Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:05 am

Lagos. Nigeria.

Attn: Lucky Beneficiary.

Sir.

I wish to inform you that in my private capacity as the Director of Budget and Finance Office Of The Finance Ministry i have last week Friday been 2nd of Oct 2015th successfully transferred your long pending funds in the sum of of US$5Million (Five Million Dollars) ONLY into my Private/personal bank account with Wells Fargo bank in California,United States of America for safe custody and keeping for you as the original funds beneficiary and for onward release/remittance/payment to you directly from my bankers there in California on my instructions to them to that effect once i have notified you to this success which is known to me only hence you should NEVER disclose this to any other person,what prompted me to do this is because the New Nigerian President has directed that all Nigeria Consolidated Oil Reserve Accounts with difference banks around the globe should be temporarily Frozen and placed On Hold and suspended as he is not keen to release the funds to you in the guise of fighting corruptions and based on the discussions he had with the US President in the last UN Meeting in New York United States,below is my private account with Wells Fargo Bank in California,United States where i transferred and lodged the funds for safe keeping for you as the rightful beneficiary,i did this at the risk of my job which if course it worth the stress and money it cost me to do this hoping and believing that you will compensate me adequately at the end when the money gets to you on my order once i hear from you.

Add: Wells Fargo bank 20 & K Ave. Lancaster,
California 93536,US.
Acct no. 1036090973
Routing Number. 122000247.
Swift code CBRBIF.

Above is my personal bank account with Wells Fargo Bank in California,United States where the funds is domiciled as i got an alert to that effect on Wednesday this week as the funds is now safely in my Wells Fargo account in California awaiting direct payment to you on my order because i made it very clear to my bankers that the funds is for a project by my friend which i will instruct them when and the bank they will re transfer the funds to or issue an ATM Card to the direct owner who is a friend on my instructions as the account owner and they agreed,i was informed by my bankers yesterday that before the funds will be directed to another account or your account either by KTT wire transfer or ATM Card the new account owner of beneficiary must obtain what they called Wire HOME LAND SECURITY FUNDS TRANSFER AUTHORIZATIONS CLEARANCE from United States Embassy here in Nigeria and in the case of you wanted to be paid by ATM Card you will also secure the ATM Card issuance equivalent of the HOME LAND SECURITY FUNDS TRANSFER AUTHORIZATIONS CLEARANCE ,only then their will transfer the funds to you on my direct instructions as you may wish to be paid once you have send the fees for the procurement of the requested HOME LAND SECURITY FUNDS TRANSFER AUTHORIZATIONS CLEARANCE as demanded by my bankers in California.

Finally call me on my direct mobile as thus: 234-8090-718221 for more instructions on this easy payment arrangement as your funds is no longer here in Nigeria and as such there will be no delays in you receiving it now once i have given instruction to that effect to Wells Fargo Bank as the account owner and when you must have send the fees for the requested HOME LAND SECURITY FUNDS TRANSFER AUTHORIZATIONS CLEARANCE which is all that this transactions will cost you,please note that i did spent a lot to get this funds where it is now and as such am broke hence you must send the money for the HOME LAND SECURITY FUNDS TRANSFER AUTHORIZATIONS CLEARANCE to enable me help you secure it and forward to my bankers for them to release the funds to you while i will await my compensations,forward to me all your banking details and address and also advise how you want to be paid by my bank now as your funds is no longer here in Nigeria,please be ready to send the HOME LAND SECURITY FUNDS TRANSFER AUTHORIZATIONS CLEARANCE fees if you are serious because any defaultment the funds will automatically belongs to me as the account owner,i did this as a Christian hence i don't want you to loose your funds to this new Government,as for my compensations for a job well done,that is your own discretion's as the funds owner hence i don't have to hold you to ransom by setting conditions to

Urgently waiting for your call and details through email upon your receipt of this private memo,again note that this is a private arrangement between to of us as no one else should know about this to avoid any scandal.

Sincerely.

Dr.James Desmond Obiora.
Executive Director Of Documentations And Budget.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#282598 by AlanJones Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:57 am
Other Email: [email protected]

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.....
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY,ASO ROCK,ABUJA..NIGERIA..
OFFICE OF THE PRIVATE SECRETARY TO MR.PRESIDENT
MR..A.A.Okala...
ASO ROCK ,ABUJA,NIGERIA.
TELEX:FGN/2016XXX00/FGN/CBN/NGR......

RE: EMERGENCY FUNDS PAYMENT APPROVAL BY THE PRESIDENCY TO BONA-FIDE-INHERITANCE/CONTRACTORS FUNDS BENEFICIARIES.

Attn: Funds Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

With due respect I wish to extend this Presidential circular as the Private Secretary to Mr.President to you based on the conclusion of the recent Federal Executive Council Meeting held in Abuja Federal Capital last week Friday being 22nd January 2016 which is chaired by Mr. President himself, Transfer/Payment Embargo have been lifted on your funds by the Federal Government of Nigeria which was placed on your payment initially by this new Government after the April Presidential elections and an immediate approval have been irrevocable granted for the release and payment of your long overdue Inheritance/Contract/Lottery Funds by Mr.President Muhammed Buhari,GCFR,you should know that an Embargo was placed by the Federal Government since early last year on foreign payments that is why you have not received your funds till date, and now the Embargo have being lifted and your funds been expressly approved for immediate release to you through the office of Dr James Obiora whom I have forwarded your payment file and numbers to for the immediate release of your approved sum to you as mandated by Mr. President last week Friday in a Nation Wide broadcast...

Be warned that if you have any previous dealings with anybody/banks including the CBN or any federal Government establishments as regards to your payment before last week Friday 22nd January is now illegal very and not approved by the Nigerian Government and as such if you lost any money to anybody the Nigerian Government is not liable for that hence you are on your own and that is why you have not received a dime from the Nigerian Government till date, so henceforth desist from such dealings as it is not approved by the Nigerian Government hence is illegal if you continue with such wasteful venture which by now you should know that it is a waste as you have not received a dime from the Government of Nigeria since you are dealing with this impostors and FAKE Government officials, that should send a wrong signal to you that you are dealing with Fakes and Impostors parading as Government representatives, now we are ready to release your funds in all honesty as the Embargo have been lifted by Mr. President on Friday last week, so as a matter of urgency you are requested to contact Dr.James Obiora here in Nigeria with your full details for your payment as your payment file is on his desk for your funds administrations and payment through his desk as the Director of Audit/Payment and Budget in the Presidency...

CONTACT PERSON AND OFFICE.....
Executive Director..Audit/Payment and Budget in the Presidency............
Dr.James Obiora,
Direct Tel: 234-8090-718221.......
Email: [email protected]

Give him a call on the above phone number and email him with your complete details for the prompt release of your funds as it has been gazetted by my office as the Private Secretary to Mr.President,Note that the money you will send to Dr.James Obiora prior to his release of your funds via KTT Bank Wire Transfer or ATM Global Master Card or Cashiers Cheque is the cost for your Payment Bond Attestations and Authorizations Fees (PBAA) which is authorized by the Federal Executive Council headed by Mr.President,without you sending the PBAA fees Dr.James Obiora will not transfer or release your approved sum of US$5Million (FIVE MILLION DOLLARS) ,take note to avoid waste of time and that is the only money this transactions will cost you as the FEC has Waived all major fees and charges for you including the cost for funds release Documents, avail yourself of this last golden opportunity which is Federal Government Approved as any other arrangement outside this is at your own risk including beneficiaries that are with fake ATM Cards which cannot dispense cash,he will release your funds to you via ATM Master Card or via KTT Bank Wire Transfer as you may wish to be paid by him through our bankers which he is the account signatory as the Director of Audit/Payment and Budget in the Presidency........ Dr James will inform you the cost for the Payment Bond Attestations and Authorizations Fees (PBAA) and how you will send it through is office....

CONGRATULATIONS AT LAST.

Regards,

Mr..AA.Okala....
Private Secretary To Mr.President.
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Aso Rock ,Abuja........

#284879 by AlanJones Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:40 pm

Office Of The Paymaster General Of The Federations(PMG)..
Old Federal Secretariat Annex....
No 115 Awolowo Road,Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria.
Direct Telephone: 234-8090718221.....

Attn:: Funds Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

This is to inform you that I have being mandated and authorized by His Excellency the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria Muhammad Buhari GCFR last week Friday in my capacity as the Paymaster General of the Federations (PMG) to instruct our Offshore Consolidated Oil Reserve Account bankers and release your Approved sum of US$5.5Milion only (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) to you into your nominated bank account in or outside your country of origin, it was also arranged and concluded that your approved funds payment will be released to you through our Account Holders Bankers their in your Country in other to avoid any cost from you the funds beneficiary by our bankers and for your quick payment to you within 48hours,your funds will be released to you through our correspondence paying bank in your Country hence the below listed banks are our Consolidated Oil Reserve bankers around the globe will effect the payment directly from there bank branch in your country which I believe they MUST have a branch in your country with my directions only as the official Government Account Signatory. Your Payment Reference Numbers are as thus:...FGN/CBN/XXX00087/16....QUOTES please when responding...

(1)Bank of America )BOA.
(2)Wells Fargo Bank....
(3)HSBC Banking Corporations
(4)May Bank Berhad,Malaysia.
(5)Standard Chartered Bank.
(6)TD Canada Trust Bank...
(7)Union Bank of Switzerland(UBS)
(8)Royal Bank of Canada.
(9)Barclay's Bank.
(10)Deutsche Bank Germany.

You are urgently requested to forward and furnish me with the below information's to my office as soon as you receive this letter before your Payment File will be dispatch to any of the above correspondence paying bank payment center in your Country for them to effect your payment with immediate effect ONLY on my direct order and instructions as the Paymaster General of the Federations. and your funds administrator and account signatory.....1. Your full names and address......2. Your direct telephone number,,,,,,,,,3. Your receiving bank details if you wish to receive your funds by direct KTT Wire Transfer..........

Finally please be informed that we have concluded that you the funds beneficiary will have to pay the sum of $290 dollars(Two Hundred and Ninety Dollars) only which will cover the Payment Processing and Handling Charges to our correspondence paying bank payment center in or outside your Country to enable them release your funds with immediate effect based on my direct order and instructions as the Paymaster General of the Federations (PMG),as soon as i hear from you i will advice you furthermore on this your payment instructions and as well instruct you on how to send the US$290 the Payment Processing and Handling Charges of your payment before our paying bank will credit your account in your favor,your details will be forwarded to our bankers and they will effect the transfer of your funds directly into your nominated bank account based on my instructions only,as well if you wish to be paid via ATM Master Card which is also acceptable i will instruct them to that effect too.

I will be expecting to hear from you and please give me call on the above telephone number for more instructions and directives on you payment upon the receipt of the above payment instructions to enable me give you instructions' on how you will send the above US$290 Payment Processing and Handling Charges fees so that I will forward your payment file to our bankers of your preference for your payment on my direct instructions as the account signatory....

The Private Code for this Message is:4519 for you only.

Yours Sincerely.

Dr,James D.Obiora.,CFR.
Paymaster General of the Federations.
Private Mobile:234-8090718221.

#323877 by AlanJones Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:39 am
Tel. No.: +2347033206328

Executive Director Audit/Budget And Finance..
Lagos. Nigeria.
Tel: 234-7033206328., ......................

YOUR KTT WIRE TRANSFER WAS SUCCESSFUL......CALL ME URGENTLY...

Sir..

I wish to inform you that in my private capacity as the Director of Audit/Budget and Finance at the Office Of The Federal Ministry Of Finance that on Thursday last week being 23rd March 2017 did successfully transferred your over due pending funds sum of US$5.5Million (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) ONLY into my Private/personal Offshore bank account with Wells Fargo bank in Lancaster, California, United States of America for safe custody and keeping for you as the original funds beneficiary and for onward release/remittance/payment to you directly from my bankers in California, United States on my direct instructions to them to that effect as the account owner once i have notified you on this success which is known to me only hence you should NEVER disclose this to any other person as i did this at the risk of my job, what prompted me to do this is because our President has directed that all Nigeria Consolidated Oil Reserve Accounts with different banks around the globe should be temporarily Frozen and placed On Hold and suspended as he is not keen to release the funds to you or anyone else in the guise of fighting corruptions and based on the discussions he had with the US Authorities and the IMF/World Bank in the last UN Meeting in New York United States, below is my private account with Wells Fargo Bank in Lancaster,California, United States where i successfully transferred and lodged the funds for safe keeping and custody for you as the rightful beneficiary hence i don't want you to lose your funds as you have suffered so much for it without success due to civil service bureaucratic hurdles intentionally placed by corrupt Government officials so that there will divert your funds to there personal accounts overseas for there personal use, I did this at the risk of my job which of course it worth the stress and money it cost me to do this hoping and believing that you will compensate me adequately at the end when the money gets to you on my order once i hear from you as that is why am sending you this email anonymously without your name on it as the beneficiary hence is a deliberate act to secure your funds and myself to avoid losing my job as am due for retirement soon and thank GOD that no one else knew about this successful transactions excerpt me and my wife whom i intimated of my plans before i did it.....

Add: Wells Fargo bank ...
20 & K Ave. Lancaster,California 93536,USA.
Acct no. 1036090973....
Routing Number. 122000247.
Swift code CBRBIF.....

Above is my private offshore bank account with Wells Fargo Bank in California, United States where the funds is domiciled now as am writing to you as i got a confirmation alert to that effect earlier today being Thursday 30th of the successful transfer confirmations alert and crediting in my account as i do got an alert on my phone here in Nigeria once any transactions is done on it as the funds is now safely in my Wells Fargo account in California awaiting direct payment to you on my order because i made it very clear to my bankers and especially my account officer that the funds is for a project by my friend which i will instruct him when it will be he will re transferred the funds to you or issue you a Wells Fargo Bank ATM Card if you so wish as the bonafide beneficiary and owner who is a friend on my instructions as the account owner and they agreed,i was informed by my Account Officer this evening that before the funds will be directed to another account or your account either by KTT wire transfer or ATM Card the new account owner or the beneficiary must obtain what they called Wire HOME LAND SECURITY FUNDS TRANSFER AUTHORIZATIONS CLEARANCE BOND from United States Embassy here in Nigeria where your funds originated from and in the case you wanted to be paid by ATM Card you will also secure the ATM Card issuance equivalent of the HOME LAND SECURITY FUNDS TRANSFER AUTHORIZATIONS CLEARANCE BOND only then they will transfer the funds to you on my direct instructions as you may wish to be paid once you have send the fees for the procurement of the requested HOME LAND SECURITY FUNDS TRANSFER AUTHORIZATIONS CLEARANCE BOND as demanded by my account officer with Wells Fargo Bank in California,United States................ .

Finally call me on my direct mobile as thus: 234-7033206328., for more instructions on this easy payment arrangement as your funds is no longer here in Nigeria and as such there will be no delays in you receiving it now once i have given them instruction to that effect to Wells Fargo Bank in California through my Account Officer as the account owner and when you must have send the fees for the requested HOME LAND SECURITY FUNDS TRANSFER AUTHORIZATIONS CLEARANCE BOND which is all that this transactions will cost you,please note that i did spent a lot to get this funds where it is now and as such am broke hence you must send the money for the HOME LAND SECURITY FUNDS TRANSFER AUTHORIZATIONS CLEARANCE BOND to enable me help you secure it and forward to my bankers for them to release the funds to you while i will await my compensations,forward to me all your banking details and address and also advise how you want to be paid by my bank now as your funds is no longer here in Nigeria,please be ready to send the HOME LAND SECURITY FUNDS TRANSFER AUTHORIZATIONS CLEARANCE fees if you are serious because any defaultment the funds will automatically belongs to me as the account owner,i did this as a Christian hence i don't want you to loose your funds to this new Government,as for my compensations for a job well done that is your own discretion's as the funds owner hence i don't have to hold you to ransom by setting conditions for you to that effect..

Urgently waiting for your call and details through email upon your receipt of this private memo,again note that this is a private arrangement between two of us as no one else should know about this to avoid any scandal or lose of job on my side at this point of my retirement after putting thirty Five years in service to the Nigerian Government as that will warrant me losing all my benefits and entitlements of many years..

Sincerely.

Dr.James Desmond Obiora.
Executive Director Of Audit/Budget And Finance..
Tel: 234--7033206328, ..............

#328668 by AlanJones Sun May 21, 2017 12:19 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business District
Abuja, Nigeria.
From The Desk Of The Finance Minister.
PMB 14, Abuja, Nigeria Abuja FCT 00234 Nigeria
http://www.finance.gov.ng

Emergency Notifications From The Finance Ministry Funds Approval Payment Notifications 2017.....................

Attention====================== Attention================= Attention===============Attention====

Sir/Madam.

The Federal Ministry Of Finance Federal Republic of Nigeria wish to inform and notify you that due to the passage of the 2017 National Appropriations Budget by the National Assembly your long over due funds have being Approved for Payment by the Finance Ministry in my capacity as the Minister for Finance,your approved funds funds have been st outside for immediate Payment/Release to you the funds beneficiary as budgeted by the Nigerian National Assembly,you are hereby requested to as a matter of urgency to contact the Executive Director of Budget/Audit/Finance,Dr James Obiora for your payment as i have forwarded your payment File to him for your payment through the Finance Ministry Budget/Audit Department duly in charge for such disbursements,the Approved sum will be released to you by Dr.James Obiora once you have obtain your Finance Ministry Computerized BVN Number===BANK VERIFICATION'S CODE NUMBERS==BVN= which will check Fraud and double claims by beneficiaries as recent
security reports indicates,contact

CONTACT PERSON AND OFFICE====

Dr.James D.Obiora..
Executive Director of Budget/Audit/Finance.
Federal Ministry Of Finance..FMF.
Email [email protected]==
Direct Tel== 234=8090-718221..

Finally contact the above office and person for your payment as approved by the Finance Ministry,call him on the above phone number and let him know that the Finance Minister directed you to him and email him your details as well for your payment,you can search the google on the internet on my person and position if you have any doubts on this circular and the FMF Website above.,please NOTE==NO BVN Numbers==NO Payment to you,if you have being issued the BVN Numbers in the past forward the Computerized copy to him hence you will not need a new one,but if you don't have tell Dr.James Obiora to help you procure one immediately as that is the ONLY Requirement for your payment by the Budget/Audit/Finance.Department headed by Dr.James Obiora,your Payment Voucher have been raised by me the Finance Minister for your payment either by Bank Wire Transfer of Certified Cashiers Cheque and ATM Card which ever mode you preferred to be paid by Dr.Obiora..your BVN Code will legalize your f
unds as genuine and legal funds an

Yours Sincerely.

Dr.Mrs.Kemi Adeosun..
Finance Minister Federal Republic of Nigeria.
FMF,Abuja,Nigeria..

#329129 by AlanJones Sat May 27, 2017 12:23 am

Abuja, Nigeria.

Emergency Notifications From The Finance Ministry Funds Approval Payment Notifications 2017.....................

Attention====================== Attention================= Attention===============Attention====

Sir/Madam.

The Federal Ministry Of Finance Federal Republic of Nigeria wish to inform and notify you that due to the passage of the 2017 National Appropriations Budget by the National Assembly your long over due funds have being Approved for Payment by the Finance Ministry in my capacity as the Minister for Finance,your approved funds funds have been st outside for immediate Payment/Release to you the funds beneficiary as budgeted by the Nigerian National Assembly,you are hereby requested to as a matter of urgency to contact the Executive Director of Budget/Audit/Finance,Dr James Obiora for your payment as i have forwarded your payment File to him for your payment through the Finance Ministry Budget/Audit Department duly in charge for such disbursements,the Approved sum will be released to you by Dr.James Obiora once you have obtain your Finance Ministry Computerized BVN Number===BANK VERIFICATION'S CODE NUMBERS==BVN= which will check Fraud and double claims by beneficiaries as recent

Dr.James D.Obiora..

Finally contact the above office and person for your payment as approved by the Finance Ministry,call him on the above phone number and let him know that the Finance Minister directed you to him and email him your details as well for your payment,you can search the google on the internet on my person and position if you have any doubts on this circular and the FMF Website above.,please NOTE==NO BVN Numbers==NO Payment to you,if you have being issued the BVN Numbers in the past forward the Computerized copy to him hence you will not need a new one,but if you don't have tell Dr.James Obiora to help you procure one immediately as that is the ONLY Requirement for your payment by the Budget/Audit/Finance.Department headed by Dr.James Obiora,your Payment Voucher have been raised by me the Finance Minister for your payment either by Bank Wire Transfer of Certified Cashiers Cheque and ATM Card which ever mode you preferred to be paid by Dr.Obiora..your BVN Code will legalize your f

Yours Sincerely.

Dr.Mrs.Kemi Adeosun..
FMF,Abuja,Nigeria..

#329288 by AlanJones Mon May 29, 2017 12:09 am

Abuja, Nigeria.

Attention====================== Attention================= Attention===

Sir/Madam.

Dr.James D.Obiora..

Yours Sincerely.

Dr.Mrs.Kemi Adeosun..
FMF,Abuja,Nigeria..

#334891 by AlanJones Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:41 am
Tel. No.: +2349025512585

Executive Director Audit/Budget And Finance..
Lagos. Nigeria.
Tel: 234-9025512585- ......................

PRIVATE MEMO FROM DR.JAMES DESMOND OBIORA..CALL ME ON PHONE................

Sir/Madam...

My name is Dr.James D.Obiora the Executive Director Audit/Budget And Finance. of which am due for retirement by March next year from the Federal Civil Service of Nigeria hence i have a private proposals to make to you on your payment hence if you are ready to work with me on this for your own good,i stumbled on your Dumped Payment File a few weeks ago precisely on the first week of this July during my routine Payment Files Clearance as the Executive Director Audit/Budget And Finance. in charge of releasing and payment of foreign beneficiaries funds so i have to safe keep your payment file and details and i have now decided to contact you for this deal if you are ready as i will release this your over due funds to you without any TRACES as the man in charge of this Department as my findings indicates that many forces are against you claiming this funds which have long being approved for payment but the forces both locally here in Nigeria and internationally have made it very difficult for you to claim your legitimate funds based on there interest on your funds and that is why you are yet to claim this funds for long now and as a matter of fact i will use my position /interest and knowledge to release this funds to you without any problems if you will agree to work with me on this hence am due for retirement soon and as such i will need mt own share of the funds to fund my campaign in 2019 elections in my State..

In view of the above now am due for retirement by early next year and as such am now ever ready and prepared to release this funds to you personally and privately without any Trace or stress as the Executive Director Audit/Budget And Finance. as i know how to cover it up here without any problems to you as the final recipient if you are ready to forgo 40Percent of the funds to me after the successful release of the funds to you either by KTT Wire Transfer or through an ATM Card which i will make it all happen under seven working days through my department and desk only,i don't want to be greedy about this hence the percentage i decided to claim from the funds but the Truth of the Matter and the Bottom Line is that the funds will be successfully released into your designated bank account if you accept to my proposals,note that you have have an outstanding fees you have to pay to procure an all IMPORTANT CLEARANCE BOND called "Funds Release Validations Clearance Certificate" (FRVCC) which is the only thing that is HOLDING DOWN your funds in the vault of the Federal Ministry of Finance through the Finance and Audit department which am heading of which those impostors and scammers that have being contacting you don't have any idea about that and as the Executive Director Audit/Budget And Finance.i will use my position here in the PRESIDENCY and my working knowledge in International Transfer to get the funds released to you without any traces or problem as that is my job of which i have been doing that in the past without any qualms or problems and only if you can be trusted and relied on for this deal to sail through immediately once you have obtained and secured the requirement as above and solely at your own cost as the direct funds beneficiary...

Finally i will be waiting for your telephone call on my direct Private mobile line as thus;..234-9025512585-- hence am very disposed in helping you claim this funds, email me if you are ready to work with me on this and if you are not comfortable with my TERMS and CONDITIONS as above, don't waste your time responding to this letter of you don't accept my terms and conditions as above hence there is no additions nor subtractions from that,note that this is a PURE DEAL between two of us and not your usual waste of time in the past with people that don't have any power to release this funds to you,so if you ready just call me on phone so that we will talk and then let me have your private details like address and banking information's if you are OK with my business proposals based on the above two terms and conditions...

Sincerely.

Dr.James Desmond Obiora.
Executive Director Of Audit/Budget And Finance..
Tel: 234-9025512585-..............