Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#205396 by soldierfortune Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:23 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Zina Mabou, 25 years old woman from the Sudan, parents were killed in a bomb explosion. Faced the hostility of the wicked uncle who threatened to kill her if she had not given him the father's bank deposit documents. She fled the country for their lives and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Hamit Onagba Mabou) had been a substantial bank deposit ($5.7 million US dollars) with the Senegalese bank. Miss. Zina is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. In addition, the deposit agreement between the bank and the late father stipulate that the funds will not be released to her directly, but through another foreign beneficiary nominated by Miss. Zina.

The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 15%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Lawrence Aburi) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Zina would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.250 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: met4love
Username: zini4love
City / Town: new york

Site: met4love
Date: 2014-06-03 @ 14:47:26

Hello

My name is Miss Zina Mabou, I saw your contact today when I was searching for Somebody who understand what is Love. I think we can click together and make something good. Please try to contact me because I have something Important to discuss with you. I would like to show you my picture and at the same time tell you more of myself. Kindly reach me directly from my email not from the Met4love please zinamabouu is my hotmail id or you can give me your own email to reach you.

Miss Zina Mabou

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 22:49:31 +0000
Subject: Darling,this is all about me

Dear

I am really happy to Introduce myself to you. My name is Miss Zina Mabou, I am 25 years old girl but an orphan. My late father was the Deputy General Manager with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan he died alongside with my beloved mother on their way driving home, by a coincidental bomb explosion.

When my father died, i was living happily with my Uncle until things changed and he wanted me to be fooling around, Because I refused to travel with him to Senegal where my father deposited the sum of US$5.7m. with my name as the next of kin. After he have succeeded in exposing my two immediate young sisters to the Darfur region crises of which till now my two sisters are lost without seeing their body.

He begged me to follow him to Senegal but i refused, because he has been contacting the bank for the claim of the deposited fund and the bank asked him to provide the legal prove documents which it is only me that has the documents after my father and he threatened to kill me, that is why i ran away and came to Senegal where the money is deposited. Because am afraid he may kill me even if I provide the documents, after he succeed in transferring the money to his account or I will still be running the risk of his betrayal with the whole money. Meanwhile I had to contact the bank were the money is deposited to acquire guideline on how to claim my money. But they mandated me to present a trustee who will stand on my behalf, because that is what my father signed with them so that i may not get the money and mishandle it.

Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to Western World for a better life; i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own Person. Though you may wonder why i am so soon giving this to you without seeing you, well i will say that my instant still tells me that you could be true to me. Briefly, i want you to stand on my behalf and transfer the money into your account. Then immediately after the transfer, i will come over to your country to stay and invest the money into any lucrative business venture of your recommendation as you will guide me to execute the investment seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward to you the necessary deposit details together with full contact information of the bank as soon as you confirm your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will as well get married when i come to your country so that i can start to plan my future with my husband since i have lost my parents and two sisters, as i was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your assistance while the balance shall be my investment capital. But if you are not married then God will have his way between you and me. This is the reason why i decided to contact you. I have contacted the Bank and they told me that i am free to claim the money as the next of kin of my late father also to the money. I am presently living in Senegal (Africa) under the(UNITED NATIONS REFUGEE CAMP) as a refugee. I am waiting for your reply,

Best regards,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 09:04:30 +0000
Subject: Darling,Kindly tell me more of yourself

Dear

I have chosen you to assist me not by own doing my dear, Through my late fathers WILL it is compulsory that I must execute this transaction with a foreigner and for this reason I have taken my time to pray about this communication before I ever contacted you for this transaction and for your help to make me come and complete my Education in your country.

I have the believe that after my prayers that I will meet some one like you, Now by my mere trust I have found you, I am sure that you will not let me down. Firstly I thank you for your indication of helping me now, because I so much love to complete my education in your country, You will be managing the funds in a very good Investment while I will go back to school,

I want to go straight to the point, I am mailing you from the office of the Reverend Father in the camp, I have confidence on him, I did explained a bit about my situation to him but not everything, He gave me the access to his computer twice a day just to help me because I told him that I want to get out from the Refugee Camp as soon as possible,

But firstly I must get the funds transferred into your bank account, Since I don't have any body abroad I decided to contact you, Only if you will be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart.

I would have given you my own telephone number direct but i sold my telephone due to the hardship here in Senegal, My telephone was sold simply to feed myself, As i am writing you this mail, I have not eat food since yesterday and to take care of myself as a young girl is a big problem to me. this is Reverend Fathers telephone number, His Name is Reverend Samuel Dinga (+221-761-217-571) I will also like you to write to Reverend Samuel Dinga and thank him for his Kindness towards me because he released his Computer and his Telephone for connecting you ([email protected]) When you call, Tell the Reverend Father that you will like to speak with Miss Zina Mabou, From Hostel 74, he will call me, please try and call me i really want to here your voice. I will like you to send to me your full Details such as.

YOUR FULL NAME............................
YOUR ADDRESS................................
YOUR TELEPHONE...........................
YOUR OCCUPATION.........................
YOUR PHOTO..................................
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBERS.........

On receipt of this email will i forward to you all the Account information and the contact of the bank were this money is deposited and the account info. I am looking forward to read from you. After the transaction we will work for my coming to your country within 1 or 2 weeks time. Please and most importantly, i will like you to assure me that you will keep this transaction and myself secret till I come over to your Country.

Dear, My condition here in the Camp is very bad for me because of the Hardship here in the Camp. I am not yet married, I have no relations and my Parent's are no more alive. I will like you to search for a very nice Profitable business of your Choice where the Money will be Invested with your Name in your Country. I will be with you in your Country till the rest of my life. Extend my greetings to your family members, tell them that I am going to join them in your Country as soon as the Money is transferred into your Bank account because I need my life to be Changed. I am missing you, I kiss and hug you with my Love. I will be expecting your reply,

My regards love,
Miss Zina Mabou

Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 12:13:13 +0000
Subject: Darling,Kindly contact the bank for more information's

My Dear,

I believe that this our relationship is the direction of God, please i want you to have the same mind and faith to help me out, i am here once more because my situations here is very bad coupled here in Senegal where cost of things is very expensive, to eat food or take care of my self as a young girl is a very big problem to me. Now, i have seen that you really wants to help me out from my situations here in the camp, i am with the whole information's about my Parents and the money.

I have explained all about me to you with breaking heart, faith and trust which i believe that you will not let me down, please handle this matter as yours till the success-full end meanwhile i want you to contact the Bank and demand for the transfer of the money into your Bank account, do not open this matter to people over there, just hold it between you and me for security purpose, you are the only one i told about this fund and i will like you to keep it secret to others because hence it is MONEY all eyes will like to be on it which may put our life in danger, i hope you understand me, so feel free to help me out. This is the contact information's of the Bank,

Name:.........Credit Lyonnais Bank
[email protected]
Tel:........ +221-766-367-819
Fax......... +221-33-927-152.
The name of the manager is Mr. Nik Domo

Contact the bank as soon as you receive this mail and tell the Bank that you are my trustee that you want to know the possibilities on how they will transfer my late father's Dr. Hamit Onagba Mabou deposited fund $5.7m into your bank account for my own benefit. Immediately after the transfer you will send me some money to prepare my traveling documents to meet you.

Try to contact the Bank immediately you receive this mail and demand for the transfer to your account on my behalf, thanks and God bless you, i am missing you. i will join you as soon as this money is transfer ed in your bank account because i want to start a new life. Dear, i am always happy with your efforts towards my situations here in the refugee.

I have already told the bank that you are my trustee to the Bank,t he Bank manager promised me that the bank is going to transfer the Money into your Bank account as soon as the bank hears from you. I will need you to write to the bank this way, tell them that i am the person who directed you to them, ask them that you wants to know the possibilities of transferring my late father's deposited $5.7m with their bank into your own bank account in your Country

bye,Yours Zina

I do not have my own telephone please, reach me through the reverend father's telephone +221761217571 because he knows about you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.12.144]
Subject: CREDIT LYNONNAIS BANK,SENEGAL

CREDIT LYONNAIS BANK
Credit Du Senegal
361BD Djily Mbaye, Rue Heart,
BP, 560 Dakar-Senegal.
Tel: +221-766-367-819
Fax: +221 38 78 50

DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER
CREDIT LYNONNAIS BANK, SENEGAL
[email protected]
Tel..............+221-766-367-819

Attn.Mr. ”xxxxx”

Re....Miss Zina Mabou Trust Fund worth $5.7m

We have received your current inquiry about the estate of One of Our Late customers and I am writing to you in respect to the mail which we received. This is to Notify you that the Miss Zina Mabou Trust Fund with the Account Information's Account Number CD009205001, Swift Code:T/K A/AL-06535K will be transferred into your bank account soon.

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young Lady who is the next of kin to her Late Father's Fund deposited to our Bank, she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her Late Father's deposit with our Bank. Her Late Father was One of our Late customers with sum substantial amount of money he deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

The Bank is going to transfer the Fund into your Bank in your Country through a bank to bank transfer. Transferring the fund from our bank your bank account in your Country is going to take the bank working 48 hours hence the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath in your name as the trustee to the fund is with our bank.

Note........Before the transfer of the fund into your account, the bank needs a power of attorney and affidavit of oath which is going to be processed in your name here in Senegal through a Lawyer based here, You should hire a Lawyer who is going to assist you for the Process of the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath with your Name from the Federal High Court here in Senegal as the Trustee to the Fund. The Lawyer should be a Senegalese Based Lawyer because the fund is in a Bank here.

Transferring the Fund from our bank to your own bank, the Bank needs the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will be processed, stamped, signed, legalized and approved by the commissioner of oath to the high court here in Senegal in your name in our Office first. The approval of power of attorney and the affidavit of oath with your name from the high court here in Senegal will give the bank the legal power to transact the business with you.You should hire an accredited Lawyer who is going to represent you at the high court here in Senegal for the Process of the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath in your name as the Trustee to the Fund.

We have received some of the information's needed from your partner here in Our Office, you should forward the followings

1) Your Full Name and your address
2) Your address and the address of the Bank where the Money will be deposited in your Country
3) A photo copy of your international passport or any valuable Identity Card of yours
4) Your telephone and fax numbers
5)Your Bank account details
6) Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath in your name from the high court here in Senegal in your name

We promise to treat Our Customers with utmost truth and Sincerity. For more information's please contact me, The World Operational/Transfer Officer through my email..address ([email protected]) for more clarifications and or question's you may need to ask.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Nik Domo
CREDIT LYNONNAIS BANK,SENEGAL

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 08:14:44 +0000
Subject: FW: CREDIT LYNONNAIS BANK,SENEGAL(We are out for the Lawyer)

Darling

First of all how is your life today together with your family members and your work? All the contents of your mail was quite understood. I was happy that you have contacted the bank where my late father deposited here in Senegal.

Here is a copy of the mail the bank wrote to you, I have seen that we need to us to hire a Lawyer he in Senegal, according to the mail, the Lawyer is the person who is going to assist us to process the power of attorney and an affidavit of oath in your name from the high court here in Senegal as my trustee to the Money.

Dear, I have submitted both the deposit and the death certificate to the bank, according the bank, what remains now are the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which the lawyer is going to assist us to process in your name from the high court here in Senegal as my trustee to the money.

Due to that i do not know any Lawyer here in Senegal, I have discussed with the rev.father and he promised me that he is going to assist us to get a Lawyer here in Senegal, I will be going out with the Lawyer now to search for a Lawyer, I am going to inform you as soon as we are back. I am missing you, I kiss and hug you with my Love.

Yours in Love Hadara

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 11:10:40 +0000
Subject: Darling,Kindly contact the Lawyer for the document's

Dear

I am very grateful with all your efforts and love towards me, the almighty is going to bless you for me. The Bank Manager said that we should hire a Lawyer here in Senegal to assist us for the process of the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath (Legalized document's) with your name from the High Court here in Senegal as my Trustee to the Money. He said that the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath should be processed, stamped, signed, l egalized and approved by the Commissioner of Oath to the high court here in Senegal in your name as my trustee to the Money. The Bank Manager said that a Lawyer based here in Senegal should assist us to process the document's in your name at the high court here. Dear, due to that i do not know any Lawyer here, the Reverend assisted me to get One of the Lawyers.

I have done my best in getting a Lawyer with the help of the Reverend who said the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath will be very difficult because of my refugee status, please my dear try and do all you can to make sure you get the documents from the Lawyer.

According to the Bank Manager, the Bank gave you 2 options, I will need you to be here in Senegal yourself. I will be at the Airport here in Senegal to welcome you, we should be together here in Senegal and I am going to follow you to the Bank where my Late father deposited the Money here in Senegal. Now you should contact the Lawyer here in Senegal because the Bank Manager said that the Bank needs the ¨Power of attorney and the affidavit of oath in your name in their Office before your Coming to Senegal.

The Reverend helped me to spoke much about you to him, he said he will like to hear from you before he will start the process, so please try and contact him on both phone and email, inform him that you are my foreign trustee that you need his services to get a trustee mandate from Federal High Court of Senegal that will allow you transfer my inheritance from Credit Lyonnais Bank into your account

THIS IS THE LAWYERS CONTACT.
LAWRENCE AND CHAMBERS
NAME... BARRISTER LAWRENCE ABURI
PRIVATE TELEPHONE +221-774-643-453 or +221-762-963-194
[email protected]
[email protected]

I have Submitted the whole information's about the money and my Late Father to the Bank. Darling, try to contact him as soon as you get this mail,t hen he will look on how to get the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath document from the high court here in Senegal as my Trustee to the Money. According to the banks demand, i am having my Late Father's Deposit Certificate, The Death Certificate, What is left now is the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath which the Lawyer will assist us to get from the High Court here.

My condition here in Senegal is very hard to me, to feed myself or taking care of myself is a big problem to me. I will need you to get a business of your choice where the Money will be invested with your name in your Country. I will need the money to be Invested wisely for the betterment of our children in future. My happiness is that i will join you soon, all i need is to join you because i want my life to be Changed.i am waiting to hear from you on what you will discuss with the Lawyer. I am with all the documents concerning the Money, my Late Father and myself. I am missing you, i kiss and hug you with my Love.

Yours Zina

I have tried to speak with you through your telephone no. ”xxxxx” but it did not go through, Kindly call me on the rev. father's telephone +221761217571 or you can give me another number please.

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 09:24:05 +0000
Subject: MY FINDINGS FROM THE HIGH COURT TODAY

MY GOOD FRIEND

I WAS AT THE BANK TO KNOW ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF THE FUND. ACCORDING TO THE MEETING WE HAD WITH THE BANK, THE BANK SAID THAT THE BANK IS GOING TO TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY AS SOON AS THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ARE IN THEIR BANK IN YOUR NAME AS THE TRUSTEE TO THE MS. ZINA MABOU TRUST FUND WORTH $5.7M.THEY SAID THAT THE 2 LEGALIZED DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME WILL GIVE THE BANK THE AUTHORITY TO TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY WITHIN THE BANK WORKING 72 HOURS.

THE BANK NEEDS THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WITH YOUR NAME FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY TO THE FUND, BEFORE TRANSFERRING THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY. I HAVE BEEN AT THE HIGH COURT AND THEY COURT PROMISED TO ISSUE THE TWO DOCUMENT'S TO ME IN YOUR NAME HENCE WE PAY THE HIGH COURT PROCESSING CHARGES WHICH IS ABOUT €1,250.00. I HAVE SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION TO THE HIGH COURT WITH YOUR NAME OVER THE PROCESS OF THE DOCUMENTS AS THE BENEFICIARY TO THE MS. ZINA MABOU TRUST FUND.

THE HIGH COURT ASSURED ME THAT WITH THE HIGH COURT PROCESSING CHARGES WHICH IS ABOUT €1,250.00. THE HIGH COURT WILL ISSUE THE DOCUMENTS TO ME IN YOUR NAME WITHOUT DELAY. SEND THE HIGH COURT PROCESSING CHARGES TO US WITHOUT DELAY BECAUSE IT WILL ENABLE US FOR THE PROCESS OF THE DOCUMENTS.

YOU SHOULD OPEN THE ATTACHMENT, THAT IS THE HIGH COURT PROCEDURE, WE SHOULD PAY THE HIGH COURT PROCESSING CHARGES TO THE HIGH COURT BEFORE THE COURT WILL ISSUE THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IN YOUR NAME.

YOU SHOULD SEND THE €1,250.00 TO ME THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR THE MONEY GRAM. YOU SHOULD NOT FAIL TO SEND THE CONTROL NUMBERS, THE QUESTION AND ANSWERS.YOU SHOULD SEND THE INFORMATION'S YOU USED TO SEND THE MONEY TO US. USE THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY BELOW TO SEND THE MONEY TO US. THE €1,250.00.

NAME: LINUS OGOMA NSOFOR
NO.12 STADIUM EXTENSION,
DAKAR SENEGAL

YOU SHOULD SEND ALL YOUR INFORMATION'S TO US. WE ARE GOING TO USE THOSE INFORMATION'S DURING THE PROCESS OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IN YOUR NAME AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE HIGH COURT PROCESSING CHARGES TO US.

ACCORDING TO OUR MEETING WITH THE BANK, WE V ARE GOING TO USE YOUR INFORMATION'S AT THE HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL TO PROCESS THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM THE HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL AS THE TRUSTEE TO THE FUND,THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IS GOING TO BE PROCESSED IN YOUR NAME AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY TO THE FUND.

1) YOUR FULL NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS

2) THE NAME AND THE ADDRESS OF YOUR BANK WHERE THE FUND WILL BE DEPOSITED IN YOUR COUNTRY,

3) A PHOTO COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY VALUABLE IDENTITY CARD OF YOUR OWN.

4) YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

5) YOUR TELEPHONE AND YOUR FAX NUMBERS.

YOU SHOULD SEND THEM THROUGH THIS MY EMAIL AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY.

WE ARE GOING TO REPRESENT YOU HERE IN SENEGAL TILL THE FUND IS TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. AS SOON AS THE DOCUMENT'S ARE READY, WE ARE GOING TO SCAN THE COPIES TO YOU.

YOURS FRIEND IN SERVICE.
BARR. LAWRENCE ABURI
Advertisement