Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#3722 by Ralph Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:15 am
Here is one of the emails you could expect

Good day xxxxxx

This is Mr. Rupert Gasanstalt from Germany but base in United State of America here in Georgia, Dalton city. I am very sorry for not writing you a mail after our telephone dialogue a week ago. I was trying to tell you about a real estate contract that was awarded to me by the ministry of finance of West Africa Accra Ghana. I am into buying and selling of gold. I collected this contract because I leant that it will help my business grow I will have to tell you why after we get down t o business, though I don’t know any thing about real estate that is why I need you as my partner since you are into real estate business. In a week time, I will be traveling to Ghana to firm up this venture.

This is a business that requires professionals like you in your own turf and me in my own turf. All I need from you is to agree that you are going to venture into this business and then we can get a lawyer who will make an agreement for us upon our rate of share of our percentage. So if you are willing to go into this business with me then send me your information such as

International passport

Present home address and present location

I already got your number from the Korea Real Estate Brokers Association of Southern California. I am attaching my own passport so you can see me, also here is my number 404-652-0076 so you can call me at any time you want for more discussion, I would have love to meet you in person before my travel to Africa, but time will not permit me to do so. You know, I have to put a lot of things in place before I proceed with the travel.

Please get back to me as to notify me of your interest in this business so that I can know what I am doing.

Regards

Mr. Rupert Gasanstalt
Advertisement