Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#208346 by Michelle Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:32 am
On 01-Jul-2014 2:12 PM, "Stephen Baddi" <[email protected]> wrote:
BLESSINGS OF GOD FROM CALVARY

HELLO MY SON MICHELLE,

GREETINGS TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS AMEN.

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME I HEARD FROM YOU LAST, ACTUALLY MY SON YOU DID NOT ACT FINE BECAUSE I TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO HELP YOU TO THE EXTENT OF I EVEN MADE ARRANGEMENT TO GET SOME MONEY TO PAY FOR THE OPENING OF THE ACCOUNT ON YOUR NAMES BUT YOU STEP OUT OF CO-OPERATION SO THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO FURTHER.

YOUR MONEY IS NOW WITH ECO BANK PLC AND LIKE AS I HAVE EARLIER INFORMED YOU, THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO CONTACT WITH THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR MONEY. BELOW IS THE ADDRESS INFORMATION OF THE BANK;

EMAIL ([email protected]) or ([email protected])
Telephone : +221-7675-839-96
Telecopie : (221) 33 832.47.15
P.O Box; B.P 9095

YOU WILL HAVE TO CONTACT THE BANK THROUGH THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER FOR THEM TO TRANSFER YOUR MONEY DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

AS FOR THE PHONE NUMBER OF JENNIFER I HAVE BEEN TRYING HER NUMBER FOR A NUMBER OF TIMES NOW AND IT IS NOT GOING THROUGH, HERE IS HER PHONE NUMBER IN PARAGUAY +59504117712.

MY SON I CAN NOT PERSUADE YOU AGAINST YOUR WISH, I HAVE ONLY DONE MY PART LIKE A PRIEST AND MAN OF GOD I CAN NOT TRY TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE, BUT ONLY TO SAY THE TRUTH, THAT YOU SAW A RESEMBLED CHECK ON THE INTERNET DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS GIVEN WRONG IMPRESSION OVER THIS ISSUE, IF NOT BY NOW YOU WOULD HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MONEY.

SO EVERYTHING IS UP TO YOU TO CO-OPERATE WITH THE BANK TO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY AND THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY NOW.

MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU NOW AND FOREVER AMEN.

YOURS REVEREND STEPHEN BADDI
PHONE +221-772297089

Advertisement

#208347 by Michelle Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:36 am
On 01-Jul-2014 2:42 PM, "eco banque" <[email protected]> wrote:
Transfer Manager
Eco Bank Plc.
Mr.Cicce Mambaye
Date 01/07/2014

Attention from My Office

Sir,

At the present moment your money can not be wired through wire transfer
because of the recent ongoing stoppage of funds emanating from Africa by the ECOWAS regional
financial regulatory body.

Eco Bank is trying to sort for other possible means to which we can deliver your money to
you in your country, and as result of the resumption of your communication today the board of
management of our bank will be meeting tomorrow to discuss means to transfer your fund directly
to you in your country.

Therefor we expect that you keep up communications as we will continue to furnish you with relevant
information of your fund after the board meetings tomorrow.

Thanks for your communication and co-operations

Yours Faithfully.
Mr.Cicce Mambaye