Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#3735 by Ralph Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:40 am
As a warner, sometimes our email addresses are passed on to scammers by those we have warned, this has happened to me recently which has resulted in me gettong quite a few scammers in my inbox, absolute pain, but at least there is an upside, at least I can post up their script :wink:

From [email protected]

St. Mary Catholic Church
Rev Father .Richard.O,
Accra North , Accra.
P.O Box GP 12867
Accra Ghana

My Dear Beloved:

I am Rev Father Richard.O of the St Mary Catholic Church Accra Ghana. and I am writing you in respect of Miss Sarah Jackson who has been living with me since the death of her Mother in 2005 who was involved in motor accident on her way to Liberia and her Father Late Mr. Paul Jackson was killed by gun man in Liberia when he went peace keeping in Liberia .

Late Mr. Paul Jackson before his death he deposited the sum of $25,000,000.usd ,with a bank called Cal Bank PLC and the Little Miss Sarah Jackson is the next of kin to his late father , ever since the death of her father her mother has always wanted her to leave for abroad because she say she does not want her daughter back in Liberia since the death of her father at 2004 when he went back to Liberia and was killed b gun men , so before the death of her mother she ask me to make a promise to help the little Miss Sarah Jackson get her father fund to her but I want her to get the fund in foreign country so that she can then go over to join the beneficiary of the fun as his /here personal daughter so that I will know that I have kept my promise I made to her Late Mother Ms Esther Jackson .

So all I want from you is to help the little girl receive the fund and after that I will send her over to your country to stay with you so that you can help me take good care of her ,but first you must be a believer of Christ so that I will be assure that she is in a safe hands. And please if you think you can help me accomplish my promise by help her receive the fund over there in your country, you should just let me know so that i will go with her to the bank to make arrangement for the transfer so that I can make arrangement for her to come over to your country after the fund as been transfer.

So please I will like you to help me with the following information so that I can proceed to the bank to tell them that she want the fund to be transfer to you in your country because she has always want to leave Africa according to her mother request .
Send me the following.

1 .Your full names
2 .Address
3. Country
4 .Occupation
5 .Telephone No
6 .Religion and Church of worship
7 . Passport ID or valid driven licensed

And letter I will ask you to send me your bank information to me for the transfer of the fund

Best of wishes,
Rev .Fr. Richard.O
Advertisement