Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#3738 by Ralph Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:51 am
Dearest,

Good thing to write you.However is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.

I am Pam Doh 20 years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.Doh. My father was a highly reputable businness magnet-(coca merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously during one of his business trips abroad in April 2005.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time,but only God can justify his death. My mother died when I was just 4 years old,after the death of my mum I become to close and so special to my father.

Before his death on April 6 2005 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of Eight million,seven hundred thousand United
State Dollars.(USD$8.700,000:00) left in one of the Bank here in Abidjan-Ivory coast.

He further told me that he deposited the money in my name,I am just 20 years old,still a student so I really don't know what to do.This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.

Dear,I am in sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Your will assist me to come over to your country to continue my education and also assit me to invest this money once this transfer is completed to your name.

I will offer you 25% percentage of the total amount for your assistance.

Please,kindly send your reply urgently to assist me.

My regards,
Ms Pam Doh.
Advertisement