Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#238464 by AlanJones Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:44 pm
My Dear brother XXX,

How are you today? Sorry for my time delay to your email, i am sending you the details below for the payment.

Bank Name: Bidvest Bank
Account Name: L. MASAO
Account No: 2378604001
Branch Code: 462005
Swift Code: BIDBZAJJ

Your payment will be in your account as soon as payment is received.

Regards
Dr. Gordon Gray.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#242075 by AlanJones Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:54 am
Mr. XXX,

Your lawyer and your accountant have not reached me till date, give them my tel numbers to call me.

Regards
Dr. Gordon Gray.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#242076 by AlanJones Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:55 am

Dear

I don't know if you are still searching for funds? Kindly go through the attachment and inform me if you are interested.

Warm regards

Smith.

Attachment is a lengthy "AGREEMENT FOR SALE-PURCHASE OF CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT"

#243017 by AlanJones Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:33 am
XXX,

You must receive your payment, our bank is working to get your money across to you via diplomatic channels, this will make you to see the diplomat one on one and collect your funds.

Call me so i can explain everything to you.

Regards
Dr. Gordon Gray.