Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#224609 by AlanJones Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:25 am
Attention: XXX, , How are you doing today?
Okay thank you so much for the update, how everything is going? I hope all is well, and I have never hear from you what is happen? bank told me that they have never hear from too,
Thanks,
Mr. Kelvin Williams.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#224729 by AlanJones Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:30 pm
How? please let me know what is happy .

Dear XXX,
How are you and how is your family? I 'm understanding how you feel about this but is not like as feel okay. and I know that you are afraid for the bank i promise you that everything is going to be well soon. and remember that i told you this before to take the subtraction with Mr. Phillip right if you know that you are not interested for this business please you let me know now this business is not child play my dear. and Mr. Phillip was tell me that he send you to the wastan union you refused it why? I told you before follow his subtraction because i know that Mr.Phillip is a good man he really wanted to help us for this transaction which i know that one.

Now Heidi if you not comfortable with this transaction please try to look for another partner to help us to this transaction okay, and you try to contact any person you know that you like, man Or woman will get is own pasent to the found , and please try to get the person that honest and sense of humor understandable considerate loyal polite calm and generous person who has a prestige you trust and how can not betray us because i know that you are not interested again let us look for someone who can help okay. and As i told you before about this chrismans i will like to be in your country with you and my family together .

I Looking forward to hear from you soon.
God bless,
Thanks
Mr. Kelvin Williams.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#224876 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:38 pm
Dear XXX
Thanks you so much for tell me this now and they are tell me that they tell you to send the money through western union Or money gram and you refuse to do that why?and Now they send the you this Account you say that the too Account is not okay what do you want them do now? . please to you to make this fast send it through western union Or the money gram and I needed this money be transfer to your Account before this Christmas okay. please my dear do it fast. and I told you before me and my family where coming to your country to do the Christmas together with your own family over there. why suppose to be Account please know let this money to be delay my dear.

thanks

Mr. Kelvin Williams

#225017 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:20 pm
Dear XXX, how are you and how everything is going over there? I understand you but why do you say that the western union Or money gram can not be use for to you?and I try to let you know that you can not give bank instruction for what they going to do.You are the one to take they instruction okay. but they have already send it to you as they let me know here,and You have to ask your bank question to know what are going to do right. and See i not have something to tell you again you know what to do.

Thanks
Mr. Kelvin Williams

#225018 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:25 pm
KEYSTONE BANK .PLC
BLOCK 150, VICTORIA ISIAND, LAGOS NIGERIA,

ATTN: XXX

I received the mail you sent to me and I want to make you understand that I don’t like the sentence you used in your last mail. (Playing silly games with me making me keep go to the bank) what could the silly game be? that it was my fault that the bank was unable to send the money or that I sent the wrong bank information , all I sent was very correct but the bank man did not just get it right and that makes him a slack worker . so I have being in the bank world for over 26 years and any thing I provide for you is very correct and trusting .what I don’t know is the system your bank and I trust and respect banking world in Switzerland because they are sure to deliver any time and I don’t know what is happening right now on this because I don’t know why they encounter difficulties when trying to send money .

I wanted to pull off form this transaction but due to Mr. Kelvin Williams concern on this, I still keep doing it because I want to fulfill all righteousness and that’s to say , thank your God because Mr. Kelvin Williams is solidly behind you. I hate insults and I don’t want you to use insulting words on me again to avoid me pulling off from this transaction. So I am giving you three options to send this money, you told me that money gram and western union are fraudulent and now the first bank account didn’t work as you said and now the second one didn’t work as you said and now this one I am sending you is the last one I will be sending over to you if this one doesn’t work this time then you will have to forget about your money and I am sure you wont do that so make sure you are actually going to the bank as you said I am making you go to the bank .

don’t you know that I sit here every hour working to make sure you get your fund and you are there complaining about getting yourself down to the bank just to make sure that you get your fund and enjoy it alone . I am sending you a new account and again an INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT to the dispatching officer NAME: GODSPOWER ONYEWUCHI so that you can use it to go to western union or money gram or you can use my name. if you are afraid of loosing your money to fraudsters , you can use my name to show you that every thing is secured . that you wont loose any money ok or better still you use the account .which ever one you want to use . but make sure you don’t delay ok

BANK NAME GTB BANK NIGERIA PLC
ACCOUNT NAME: TOCHUKWU .KELVIN. IHEANACHOR
ACCOUNT NUMBER; 2482422284610
SWIFT CODE; GTBINGLA
BANK ADDRESS: 1 ADEWALE STREET AWORI BUSSTOP ABULEGBA LAGOS NIGERIA
BANK PHONE: +234144800000R+2348039003900

I want every thing to be done by today so that the ATM will be sent to you and the tracking number will be giving to you from UPS delivering company. so get back to me as soon as you make the payment ok

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR

MANAGING DIRECTOR/ CEO
TEL: +234-811-550-9761

#225454 by AlanJones Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:29 am
alright , i just dont like the words you used here and insult is what i dont like and don't Harbor as well ok i so believe you have got the last account i sent and below is the same account the bank forwarded to me and now i dont like insulting words and i strictly believe you are very matured enough to understand that .below is the account and next time you use such words , i will not take it lightly with you . comport because i know you are matured enough to do that .

BANK NAME GTB BANK NIGERIA PLC
ACCOUNT NAME: TOCHUKWU .KELVIN. IHEANACHOR
ACCOUNT NUMBER; 2482422284610
SWIFT CODE; GTBINGLA
BANK ADDRESS: 1 ADEWALE STREET AWORI BUSSTOP ABULEGBA LAGOS NIGERIA
BANK PHONE: +234144800000R+2348039003900

here is the account and i dont wnat any excuse ok

thanks for your understanding

Mr. Kelvin Williams

#225455 by AlanJones Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:30 am
Dear XXX, How are you doing and how about your family over there? I hope there are okay. please my dear XXX what is the problem , because i did not know what is happens now, please let me know what is going on okay..and do you see the information i sent to you yesterday?.

Thanks you for understanding.

I wish you good luck and congratulation in advance.

Thanks,

God be with you also your family.

Mr. Kelvin Williams

#225587 by AlanJones Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:33 am
Dear XXX, How are you and how is your family? and I can not understanding what you mean ? what did i do to you to make you said that to me, please my dear tell me what is going on. and I am not happy for hear this now.

Thanks
Mr. Kelvin Williams

#225588 by AlanJones Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:34 am
Dear XXX , how are you doing today? I hope all is well, and I try to let you know that this transaction was make by your Name do to the document they was sign by your Name here which is submitted for the bank to you to sign it , and that is what they waiting for you to come and sign after you make the payment .So please do not be angry because of what the problem you have with bank and do not make us to lose this opportunity because of anger please .and dear XXX try to understand my feelings here and this is the business that make us to be somebody soon and let us to know each other with 1 family together my dear. and I promise you after this transaction now i will introduce you for the business where are doing here okay, So if your willing to do it .

Thanks,
God bless
Mr. Kelvin Williams.

#225742 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:18 am
Dear XXX, how are you and how is your family over there? I hope you are okay. I really needed you back there because of all the document was be sign by your name so you will be needed to there my dear XXX without you since i for go and look to another person to Assist me for this transaction. but Can never be possible again to look for another person because of your name have already be there. and now if you are interested for the deal please you go and resign the document back for me, so i will go head with another person Immediately okay.

Thanks,
I witch you good luck.
Mr. Kelvin Williams

#225745 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:23 am
Dear XXX , How are you and how was you night ? thank you so much but what i try to let know this were are talking about will make you reach over night you know that.and now i am try to make you understanding it but you can not understanding that now, and you will see it as like i am try to convince you to do this business but remember that God is life , and try to believe this now from now to Christmas you will be happy person believer me and I will introduce for the business we are doing to make that money so if you are willing to do it.and I know have much to tell you again . so that we can enjoy on this Christmas period together .

Thanks,
Mr. Kelvin Williams.

#225811 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:17 am
Dear XXX , how are you doing and your family ? you have to do something over it because of the document what do you want do that?.
Thank you so much but what i try to let you know is this the business can make us something , and this business we are talking about will make you reach over night you know that. and now i am try to make you understanding it but you can not understanding that now, and you will see it as like i am try to convince you to do this business but remember that God is life , and try to believe this now from now to Christmas you will be happy person believer me and I will introduce for the business we are doing to make that money so if you are willing to do it.and I know have much to tell you again . so that we can enjoy on this Christmas period together .

Thanks,
Mr. Kelvin Williams.

#225961 by AlanJones Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:26 am
Dear XXX, I really needed your help , please can you bring your own solution how we can do this transaction ? and a friend of me is tell me about diplomat i don't know if we can do it through diplomat to carry on over to deliver the money to your house because that my friend was tell me that the diplomat they are going to deliver the money what ever where you want them to be delivered the money for you they are read for that .and now what ears do we want again my dear.

To this effect, I hereby wait your urgent response.

Regards,

Mr.Kelvin Willimas

#226098 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:19 am
Dear XXX,

I write to let you know that I have completed every arrangement to move this fund to XXX. But as it stands now this money is in your name and I do not have the "legal right" to move this money to you in XXX. For us to archive this aim we have to hire the services of an attorney who will repent you and work on your behalf.

I will take care of the attorney's legal charges here while you take care of any expenses that may occur there in Europe during the time of delivery process.

If this is OK by you, let me know to enable me start up immediately.

Thanks.
Mr. Kelvin Williams

#228755 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:55 am
Hello XXX, how are you and how about your family over there? hope everything is going well. I wish you happy Christmas in advance and I want know how interested you are on our business transaction . and I have never heard from you since all this while!
Thanks
Mr.Kelvin Williams