Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210047 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:07 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other emails: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447035963294, +353899611337, +31631383677 & +32489065735

Attention:

My Name is Mr. John Scott, writing from a private Bank sector here in London UK, I want to bring you in to a business opportunity that will be of interest to you, I wish to transfer the sum of £75, Million Pounds from a dormant Bank account here in UK, I will like to tell you more on how this large amount of fund comes, I am a consulting auditor attached with the private Banking Services. I contacted you independently of our internal audit investigation and no one is informed of this communication and I decided to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.

I am contacting you concerning a customer of the bank who had an investment placed under the banks management 13 years ago. On May 22/ 1999 an American accountant/ consultant on Oil matters of Saudi Arabia, Late Eng Micheal David Woodson 65 years old then, made an investment deposit valued at £52.2 Million Pounds in this bank, which he wished to have us turn over on his behalf.

I was the officer assigned to his case; I made numerous suggestions in line with my duties as the de-facto chief operations officer and a consulting investment auditor of the Private Banking Services Department, especially given the volume of funds he wished to put into our bank. We met on numerous occasions prior to any investments being placed. I encouraged him to consider various growth funds with prime ratings.

The favoured route in my advice to customers is to start by assessing data on 600 traditional stocks and bonds managers and alternative investments. Based on my advice,we spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive margins for our first year of operation, the accrued profit and interest stood at this point at over £65.5 Million, this margin was not the full potential of the fund but he desired low risk guaranteed returns on investments.

In August 2001, he asked that the money be liquidated because he needed to make an urgent investment requiring cash payments in Europe. He directed that I liquidate the funds and had it deposited with HANDELSBANKEN, a top Swedish bank. I informed him that our bank would have to make special arrangements to have this done and in order not to circumvent due process, the bank would have to make a 9.5% deduction from the funds to cater for banking and statutory charges. He complained about the charges but later came around when I explained to him the complexities of the task he was asking of us.

I contacted my affiliate in Sweden, however, the exercise was not carried out due to the complex nature of the task and having been instructed again to stop further proceeding, in line with his instructions the transfer was stopped.He told me he would use the money thereafter upon his return from America later that week. This was the last communication we had,this transpired around Jun 5, 2003, Four days later, information started to trickle in, that he he died in plane crash.

On hearing about this information,the bank immediately launched an investigation into possible surviving next of kin to alert about the situation and also to come forward to claim his deposit.In his bio-data form,he listed no next of kin.In the field of private banking, opening an account means no one will know of its existence,accounts are rarely held under a name; depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous.

As things stands now,there is £75, Million Pounds as value for his investment. The bank has no single idea of what's the history or nature of the deposit. They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that comes forward.This is the situation. This bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track this man's family; they have investigated for 10 Months now and have found no known relative. The investigation has already come to an end.

I am prepared to place you in a position and instruct the bank to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation. Upon receipt of the deposit,I am prepared to share the money with you and no more. That is,we share the proceeds 70% for me and 30% for you. We can fine-tune this based on our interactions and with my position/affiliate in the bank,we can get things done in a smooth way. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I will like to invest 50% of my shear in your Country with your help/idea.

I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting the bank. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences might be,but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence.

So you should send your Bank account information for us to start the transfer and also send your complete telephone number for easy communications. Please email me back on this mail address ([email protected])

I wait to hear from you ASAP.

Regards,

Mr. John Scott.
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:13 am, edited 5 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210048 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:09 am
From John Scott - [email protected]

My Dear,

I write to acknowledge the receipt of your mail. I am very eager to conclude this business with you in full confidence trusting in youand believing in God that you will never let me down in future,please bear in mind that i never contacted you to seek your financial assistance towards making this business/investment proposal a reality. I want you to know that I have mapped out a huge amount which i believe will lead me through all the expenses in the cost of this transfer of fund.

All I need is honest,sincere and God fearing person, a partner who will not vanish with the money when finally transferred to his/her country account.I want to know if I can really confide in you in making this business a reality.What i mean here is, ARE YOU TRUST WORTHY MY DEAR? If you are, let proceed in actualizing this business.

I want to bring to your notice that this business is 100% risk free as efficient reliable as this business.

Be it known that fund is in that consignment and I have all the legal documents to prove it to you. As such you should fell very free in doing this business with me.

But my only worry is the security and safety of this fund once it reached you, as we did not know each other before.

But I believe that the trust and confidence I have in you will never betrayed.

As for me I can never do anything that will hurt your filling or jeopardize you, betrayed is a sin against man and God of which I can never do anything that can tarnish the good image of my family or yours.

So I am assuring you triple fold that this business is not a child's play, as I have all the documents wish my father used to deposit the fund as family documents.

I am very ready to establish a long solid lasting business relationship with you in full confidence that you will never let me down in future.

It will be a great pleasure if I conclude this transaction with you like one family, we will start the transfer process once you send your complete information, such as:

1. Your Bank account information were you will like the fund to transfer to, even an empty account can serve.

Bank Name:………………
Bank Address:……………
Account Number:………….
Swift Code:……………
Account Name:………….

2. Your Full Name, Home and Office address which we will use to securing all the legal documents that will back up the fund and will put you in position as the rightful beneficiary.

Country and City:........................
Mobile phone both office and home:.........

3. A copy of your identification

Then you should feel free to included any other information’s of the bank account in order to help us more as to avoid making any mistake during the wire transfer to your bank account.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible because we have finalized every arrangement with a bank officer who is going to help you to handle the transfer and to be remit the fund into your bank account.

Always check your E-mail at least two times daily so that you will reply when ever i send any mail to you for effective communication, call me as soon as you receive this mail with my private mobile phone number for discussions.

I wait to hear from you.

Yours,

Mr. John Scott.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210195 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:10 am
Dear XXX,

I am in receipt of mail together with your details of the Bank account information's for the Transfer; I wish to reconfirm it back to you once again for your confirmation as I am sending it to our Operation Manager for the transfer.

I must assure you that this transaction will be successfully as long as you work with me and also follow all the procedures which we will be getting from our Senior Manager who is the main key to the success of the transaction, so you should know that as soon as the fund is Approved in your name the Fund will be transferred to your Bank account nominated.

Everything has to be done legally because this is a legitimated business deal and we want to use the fund for an investments in your Country. we will move ahead to start the preliminary process by obtain all the legal fact that will back up the payment, so you will be making an arrangement by next week because Our Senior Manager has made all possible arrangement for the transfer to be made through a Bank broken who is going to help you in transferring your funds in to your bank account in bits, so once the Approval is issued then you will go and sign in our Foreign payment office in Dublin Ireland i have try to call you but you are not picking my calls, call me as soon as you receive my mail and also send me your account name.

I am going to keep you posted with every development here since your account information's has been forwarded to our Operation Manager to commence with the transfer.

Let me hear from you.

Your truly;
Mr. John Scott.
call me +447035963294

#210264 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:51 pm
Phone number used by the scammer John Scott - [email protected] to call his victims +44770003007.

#210348 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:18 am
Dear XXX,

I receive your mail and is well noted and understood regarding to our telephone conversation yesterday you need to confirm to me your account name here is your full name and also i want to inform you that this Morning,Our Attorney has received a response from the customer service of Lloyds Banking TSB in respect of the application already submitted to the bank on your behalf as the rightful and the legal beneficiary.

Payment is now been processed in your favor as beneficiary and the bank are requesting for the following documents:

1. WILL.

OR

2. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATE

3. Letter of Probate

4. Copy of your International passport

In line to the requirement of the bank management,I am already working for the requirements. The lawyer will do all the legal procedures on your behalf here and forward all documents to the bank for the bank to issue transfer approvals in your favor as beneficiary.

When all approvals are ready in your name as beneficiary, the authority will move the fund to your bank account in your country.

I will collected the draft copy of the affidavit of support from the lawyer, he will go to the high court to swear the affidavit in your name, after which he will apply to the probate registry for the letter of administration to be issued in your name.

I will spend huge amounts of money in the ministry to get the fund approved for transfer in your favor and to secure all the necessary legal approvals in your name. I will also send to you all the approval documents as I am getting them from the appropriate authorities.

However, you should not tell your bank that large amount is to be transferred into your bank account until after you must have signed the final fund release order form in our Foreign payment office in Dublin Ireland as that will be the only time all the documents to back up the transfer to your account as a legitimate fund will be ready in your name and will accompany the transfer to your account so that your bank or your government will not ask you any question regarding the funds in your bank account.

I look forward to hear from you.

Let me hear from you.

Your truly;
Mr. John Scott.
call me +447035963294

#210536 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:35 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail which i receive,regarding to this transaction everything is working fine here in my side,and also i want to know if you have receive any further update from the bank because I have already concluded every arrangement on my side with the attorney today; I paid him all local charges here to see that this fund is in your bank account safe.

Dear XXX,i am hoping that our attorney will complete everything by today or tomorrow in the court because he has already started working in getting all the legal documents on your behalf as the bank stated.

You should not worry your self about the documents because everything is in progress here and I must assure you that by today or tomorrow once I receive the documents from the attorney I will be forwarding it to you immediately for your perusal.

As soon as I confirmed the approvals document copy from British Department of Finance I will let you know. An Inheritance like this nature, what will make it crime is if you did not follow the Rules, Laws/Procedures of an INTERNATIONAL INHERITANCE and as such I have made all I can by plan on how this business should be followed.

Kindly be conclusive with all your arrangements to be in our Foreign payment office in Malaysia once the funds are approve so that we conclude our business soonest. As our attorney will secure all the relationship documents in your favor.

I will attach affidavit of fact and the letters of administration from the court of law. I will send a copy to ministry of finance and to bank as they requested.

I discussed with junior minister of finance who is in charge of the foreign transfer control and he assured me that with his position as minister, and he assure me that the fund will be in your bank account by next week Monday.

The document will come from Her Majesty's Federal Supreme Court to show your full relationship with the decease. So you should not worry, nobody will question you in this transaction because with all the documents our lawyer will secure from the court which i will send to you, you are now the next of kin to account of deceased.

Such fees, which I paid to the lawyer, are not receipt able because of the nature of the business. Already I have spent all my life savings to bring this business up to this stage as I paid £9,000 Pounds to the government accredited attorney to the bank who will prepared the affidavit of fact/claim in your name and went to the court of law to take an Oath in your behalf to enable the court to issue letters of administration in your favor.

I paid the following officially to the court for the court to issue the letters of administration in your favor;

Application for letters of Administration................ £1,800.00

Filling Inventory Form of Administration................ £900.00

Filling declaration as to the Next of Kin Form........ £1,600.00

Printing and publishing of legal Notice Form........... £3,750.00

Filling Oath of Administration................ ................ £1000.00

Filling Administrative Bond.......................... ........... £850.00

Taking justification of sureties...................... ........... £5,000.00

Attesting signatures of Bond .............................. .... £700.00

Drawing up Administrative Decree........................ . £3,200.00

Estate Fee......................................................... ... £4,300.00

TOTAL......... £32,100.00

finally; I paid 1% of the total transfer sum as commission to the ministry of finance for the ministry to approve the transfer to your bank account in your country.

So as I am hoping to secure the final transfer approval documents by today or tomorrow.

Our Attorney assured me that all the transaction documents will be ready by today or tomorrow after I made some payment to him Today.

I am waiting for urgent response and also i want to know your arrangement to be in our Foriefn payment office in Dublin Ireland by next week Monday for the signing because the transfer will take place in your presence and you will call your bank to confirm that the funds is in your bank account before going back to your country.

God Bless You.

Let me hear from you.

Your truly;
Mr. John Scot.
call me +447035963294

#210569 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:07 pm
Dear XXX,

I receive your mail and i pray and hoping that our attorney will do everything possible with his power tomorrow to obtain all the needed document tomorrow on your behalf,i will keep you posted with the development if things once i receive any further update from the attorney by tomorrow.

Let us hope and pray that he will secure all the needed document's by tomorrow once he get it that means that you have to be making your arrangement to be in Dublin Ireland to sign for the final fund release order form in our Foreign payment office in Dublin Ireland by next week Monday.

#210600 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:05 pm
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail which i receive their is no problem with your arrangement all we need now is to pray so that our attorney will be successful with all the legal documents in your behalf by tomorrow and let the bank approve the funds latest this week Friday then you can make your arrangement with the officer that will direct you,he will direct you and give you appointment on how you will meet with him in Dublin Ireland to sign for the final fund release order form in the bank by next week.

I will keep you posted with the development of things by tomorrow.

Let me hear from you.

Your truly;
Mr. John Scot.
call me +447035963294

#210719 by AlanJones Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:55 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail which i receive, I wish to inform you that this afternoon that our attorney have obtain all the required legal document's from the court in your behalf, I am very happy to inform you that after all this days of hard working and huge spending here, the attorney finally succeed in getting the Letter of Administration and Affidavit of Fact together with the Probate which I am sending to you in the attachment now.

He went and submitted both documents to the International Remittance officer in charge of transfer of your funds; I could not even lay hands on the document's till now. They are hereby attached for your perusal. Confirm their receipts.

my dear with all this documents I send to you No authority will question you over the funds in your country.

Let us work things out together as partners and watch and pray because with God all things are possible our senior manager is assuring me that the bank will approve the fund by tomorrow so i pray that everything will be conclude soonest so he advice that you should be making your arrangement to been in Dublin Ireland to sign for the final fund release order form in our Foreign payment office in Dublin Ireland, I will be waiting to hear from you and also you should let me know once you have contacted by the bank.

Let me hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Your truly;
Mr. John.
Call Me Mobile: +447035963294

Image Image Image

#210865 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:49 pm
From Customer Service Lloyds Bank - [email protected], sent by [email protected]

THE MANAGER
LLOYDS TSB BANK.
MB. IM99 1AT,
P.O. Box SE13 6BB.
LONDON FINANCE HOUSE
Date: 18th July. 2014

Attention: XXX,

Sir,

RE- PAYMENT OF US £75,000,000.00 ( Seventy Five Million British Pound Sterling Only) ON ACCOUNT NUMBER 103-55189-0 OF LATE SGT. BRENDON C. REISS.

We write to acknowledge the receipt of the requested Inheritance document's, we wish to once again inform you that your payment has been Approved by Her Majesty Treasury Department in your name to our payment Vetting Department.

However you are required by Her Majesty Treasury Department to go to our Affiliate regional Head Office in Dublin Ireland for the signing of the final fund release order form, It is certified to transfer your funds Immediately upon your signing at the Foreign Payment Office in Dublin Ireland in confirmation with the Bank.

To add to the above , please note again that a review of your file by our staffs, reveals that you don't have a tax receipt for 2013/2014 or any tax receipt to show that you have paid any inheritance tax, as required by the Financial Service Authority of London, on funds of this magnitude such as yours.

Furthermore,you are expected to be in the bank with the Following.

1: 2 passport photogragh.
2: € 9,500 Euros in cash for Stamp Duty charges & Inheritance Fees.
3: A photocopy of your International Passport copy or ID.

We are grateful with the zeal of your co-operation to meet up with the International standard in your payment as Approved by the Contract Review Panel Instituted by the Monetary Board to regulate all the contract and Investment/Inherited Funds and to straighten all payment and Execute it without further delay.

Keep us informed once your account have been credited so that we can update our account here.

Thanks and help us to serve you better.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Mr. Ulrich Gorey .(FC)
FOR: LLOYD'S TSB BANK.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged,confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error,please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether is electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

The domain lloydsbgroup.com is fake and is in the process of being reported for fraud. It was registered with the following details

Registrant Name: Chinedu Agu
Registrant Organization: N/A
Registrant Street: No 55 Allen Avenue Ikeja
Registrant City: Lagos
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 23400
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.7032992845
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Image Image Image

#210924 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:52 am
Dear XXX,

I have been waiting to hear from you to know if the bank have contacted you,i am very happy to receive this email from you,you should email the bank and also contact the officer in Dublin to meet your arrangement to meet with him.

Let me hear from you once you have contact the bank and also email the officer in Dublin Ireland to book an appintment to be in their bank for the signing of the funds by next week.

Update me with every development from your side.

Best regard,

John.

#211195 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:56 am
From Customer Service Lloyds Bank - [email protected], sent by [email protected] with a reply-to address of Customer Service Lloyds Bank - [email protected]

THE MANAGER
LLOYDS TSB BANK.
MB. IM99 1AT,
P.O. Box SE13 6BB.
LONDON FINANCE HOUSE
Date: 21th July. 2014
;

Sir,

RE- PAYMENT OF US £75,000,000.00 ( Seventy Five Million British Pound Sterling Only) ON ACCOUNT NUMBER 103-55189-0 OF LATE SGT. BRENDON C. REISS.

We write to acknowledge the receipt of your mail Date 19th July 2014,I write to bring to your notice that your funds will be transfer to your bank account upon your arrival in Dublin Ireland transfer will take place in BOI Dublin so you are advice to contact the Foreign Payment Director who will guild you and bring you inside the bank for the signing of your funds as instructed in your payment instruction which was send to you from our bank here.

For more information and guild line you are advice to get in touch with the officer who bring you along to the bank for the final fund release order form.

Further more,for this reason you are expected to been in Dublin Ireland on Wednesday this week contact the officer below so that he will tell you the hotel to check in in Dublin Ireland on Wednesday so that on Thursday he will come and pick you up in your Hotel room to the bank for the signing of your funds and transfer will take place in your presence upon your signing.

Contact information:

Foreign Payment Director
DR.DAVID GREESHAM.
TEL No: +353899611337,
Email: [email protected]

You are advice to kindly contact the officer now so that he will advice you and let you know the time for the signing of your funds will take place and also for him to make sure that the transaction must be concluded upon your signing in their bank.

However as you are required by Her Majesty Treasury Department to go to our Affiliate regional Head Office in Dublin Ireland for the signing of the final fund release order form, It is certified to transfer your funds Immediately upon your signing at the Foreign Payment Office in Dublin Ireland in confirmation with the Bank.

So we advice you as well to keep us informed once your account have been credited in Dublin Ireland so that we can update our account records here.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Mr. Ulrich Gorey .(FC)

This transmission may contain information that is privileged,confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error,please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether is electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.164.218
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Port Harcourt
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#211199 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:40 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail and update please always keep me posted with every development from your side i will be making my arrangement to be in your country on Sunday for the sharing and investment of the funds on your confirmation that your account have been credited in Dublin Ireland.

Let me hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Your truly;
Mr. John.
Call Me Mobile: +447035963294

#211200 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:42 am
THE MANAGER
LLOYDS TSB BANK.
MB. IM99 1AT,
P.O. Box SE13 6BB.
LONDON FINANCE HOUSE
Date: 21th July. 2014
;

Sir,

We are in receipt of your mail you are advice to contact the Foreign Payment Director in Dublin Ireland now he is in a very good position to guild you and also give you the correct time you will arrive in Dublin Ireland for the meeting in the bank with the bank official's on Thursday for the signing of your funds.

Foreign Payment Director
DR.DAVID GREESHAM.
TEL No: +353899611337,
Email: [email protected]

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Mr. Ulrich Gorey .(FC)

#211219 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:01 am
From Greeshamm David - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

I confirm receipt of your mail. Please scan and forward the data / picture page of your international passport and driver's license in other to assist me in identifying you as the rightful beneficiary on record which is our official standard procedure here in Dublin Ireland. To add to the above, please re-confirm your full receiving banking coordinates in other to confirm that you are the rightful beneficiary on record. In addition to the above, please forward your confirmed flight and hotel itinerary to Dublin Ireland to my attention at the latest the 23rd of July 2014.

Furthermore, please note that you are also required to arrive into Dublin with 9,500.00 Euro in cash. This amount will be required for the payment and procurement of the required Indemnity Bond and stamp duty receipt as mandated by the releasing bank and the Financial Service Authority . Finally, I need your home and mobile contact phone numbers for the records. Hope to receive all requested items from you without any further delays on your part. I await your prompt response.

Sincerely,

David Greesham.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.190.4.124
Originating ISP: Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (emts)
City: Abuja
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline