Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#222631 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:06 am
Good day to you, why do you suggest that, going to Canada is to sign the agreement, if you cannot go to Canada can you sign the agreement in Holland. This is because immediately after the signing the fund will be transferred to your account and you will be there to monitor and confirm that the fund has been transferred.

Please let me know if you can do that so that I will explore for the next alternative means of having this done. But if you know you are not ready for the transaction please better let me know because it will not be good we waste our time. This transaction is almost 90% successful, so if you do what you are ask to do the fund will be released as I told you and we will have our investment plans implemented.

Please kindly give me your last word in this, are you really serious and interested in this deal, because with the rate fund that is involved in this you do not have to tell me such a thing. There is no risk or harm in going to Canada to meet with your business partner, you have to know that we are talking about huge money.

So I am serious and ready to work out this deal with you, so let me know more about your reason so that I could know if there will be a better alternative to use.

Till I hear from you.

Thanks.

John

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement