Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#3785 by NEPHILIM Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:17 pm
This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:07:09 +0200
From: "daniel tubi" <danieltubi9> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Subject: contact western union
FROM THE DESK OF DANIEL DIBOR.
FINANCIAL MINISTER OF. FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN.FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE.
TEL +229-93860027 .FAX 0022997148340
Email: [email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------

Attn;Client,

The Board of federal ministry of finance benin republic. are here to notify you of your payment inherited funds of ($850 000.00US DOLLARS) after the meeting held on 28th of Febuary 2008. His Exelence the PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN DR YAYI BONI. has Instructed this Department to send your funds through western union money transfer for easier receive of your inherinted funds without any further delay. to avoid paying money to the fraud stars that is going on through the global. you are required to send your name and address were you want your fund to be send through western union the maximium amount you will be receiving each day starting from tomorrow is the sum of $7000.00. also your are required to send us the sum of $190. dollar for re-newing and recofirming your file that was deposited in this office with your name and address bellow .

Beneficiarey name----------------------------
Address--------------------------------
Tel phone-----------------------------

Contact me with this informations below:
CONTACT PERSON: Rev.Daniel Dibor
TEL +229-93860027. 0022997148340
EMAIL: [email protected]

As soon the required fee of $190. is send today for the renewing reconfirming the payment file of your funds you will start receiving your funds as from tomorrow.

We await to receive the western union payment informations today.Please if you are not the real beneficiary don't respond on this

Yours in service
Rev.Daniel Dibor
Finance Ministery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys im so sorry if i am unable to respond to the very first patroler who send in comment i just got prettily tied up with work ....nawaiz been receiving much about financial scams....and i think i got three of 'em this week....hope you guys will have working week ahead...pressures comin' in for me at the office, have a blessed one everyone! :D

N_E_P_H_I_L_I_M
Advertisement

#3789 by Ralph Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:46 pm
Hi Nephilim,

Glad you stopped by to post those emails. yes, they are scams.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Oh, being a Nephilim you will need to look out for those Sliths. take care.

All the things I could have fit in to my day if only I had not discovered Exile, then the Trilogy :wink: