Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#214724 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:55 am
Hi XXX

thanks for your mail i happy to know that you have contacted my boss as well as the local dealer but then I’m getting the vibe that my director will soon be sending the representative down to your country, if i may ask have you gotten the local product ready with you if no please hurry up to avoid misfortune i will be horrific if the local product is not available for the procurement manager to preview please act faster the fact this my director were on phone this morning with the newly appointed procurement officer i head my director were in conference with meeting with the procurement officer im sure he will be leaving for XXXd before the weekend please we need to talk on phone urgently

best regards

shams
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#214751 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:44 am
Priyanka Rai
Sharma MANUFACTURING INC.
World Trade Center Mumbai
Centre 4 Building, 21st Floor, WTC Complex,
Cuffe Parade Mumbai 400005,
Maharashtra India.

+912265553666 you can reach me from 11am india time to 5pm Monday to Friday

Good-day XXX

We are in the receipt of your mail you are hereby advice to make the payment through western union or MoneyGram as faster

Bank to bank transfer may be delayed as the result of slow international transfer reflectance

Below are the payment details

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
(1) WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER / MONEY GRAM TRANSFER (Confirmable within 24 Hours delivery )
receiver name mrs manju devi 5000 dollars each
receiver name BLESSING PAUL 5000 dollars each
Receiver's Name: hari keri 5000 dollars each

receiver address Priyanka Rai

Best regards

Priyanka rai sharma

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#214752 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:45 am
1000 Palisades Center Drive
West Nyack, NY 10994
New York
Tel +1646-543-4956

ATTN XXX

Thanks for your prompt response we have reschedule the flight to Monday night from united states to reach XXX on Tuesday morning please send us your office address and you land phone for swift communication I shall send you the name of the procurement officer for further proceedings please act positively we trust to inform that we are urgently in need of the raw materiel

REGARDS
DR. Philips White
VENICE VETERINARY GROUP DIRECTOR
3 ALTON BUSINESS CENTRE,
1000 Palisades Center Drive West Nyack, NY 10994
UNITED STATE .

#214769 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:51 am
Good-day XXX

I have acknowledged the receipt of your mail

I can understand your situation, well I don’t know my directors plan for today ,I’m actually on leave i will be in the office on Monday, remember our deal I will want you to stick with what we have agreed off late as soon as my company pays you for the contract do let me know, so to enable me mail you my bank detail I’m banking ( wood forest national bank )first and foremost try as much as you can to get in-touch with my boss on steady bases, with regards to your mail …..India raw material is better beside that the raw material can only be found in India and fiji island the only good thing about India raw material ogbore3w is far better than and cheaper the company in fiji island is selling their raw material at the rate of thirty six thousand united state dollars and it’s a liquid that is the simple reason why my boss prefer the seed anyway make sure you follow-up to the process. Note our profit for the first transaction for three hundred sachets will be $600,000…. It’s a lucrative deal, please update me steadily is very important remember, I can only get better update from you

Best regard

Shams

#214776 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:38 pm
Priyanka Rai
Maharashtra India.
+912265553666 you can reach me from 11am india time to 5pm Monday to Friday

Good-day XXX

we are in receipt of your mail
Below are the payment details

ICICI BANK
CURRENT ACCOUNT
ACCOUNT HOLDER SATISH SHARMA
ACCOUNT NO..000705501054
PAN NO BLOPS7647M
IFSC CODE ICICI0000007
BRANCH DELHI
SWIFT CODE ICICINBBCTS

EFFECT ON THE PAYMENT AND SEND US THE PAYMENT RECEIPT UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE PAYMENT WE SHALL PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERING OF THE PRODUCT SEND US YOU ADDRESS THANKS

YOURS SINCERELY

PRIYANKA RAI

#214777 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:44 pm
Goodday XXX

i have acknowledged the receipt of your mail thanks for the update with regards to your mail their slow response could be as the result of time differences send them a reminder mail if you did not receive mail from them you get in-touch with them through phone more-so i think India product will be better however we have not buy any product from Germany before so i doubt if that will be same with my company specification

regards

shams Mohammad

#214833 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:16 am
that is the picture of the product let me see what you order urgently i don't want us to make any mistake

im sure you have ordered for wrong item the product can not be found in Germany decline that and buy from the india manufacture urgently get back to me on this number +13153510240 phone call me now is very urgent

i tried calling you @ your free time

#218801 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:01 am
From Julia Voth - [email protected]

My good Friend
Let me know the development so far?
Get reliable information that the procurement Manager (the company
representative) will be in India this weekend?
Hope you are already with the OBGOLOR3W seed for the company
representative to confirm and reach a contract with you and also pay
you for 300 cartoons? If not yet try your possible best to have it
before the procurement manger arrives.
You have to email or call the dealer of the Albion Vaccine OBGOLOR3W
Email ID: [email protected] to make payment and
product available for the representative inspection and consequent
order and payment of 300 cartoons to your account as being agreed once
contract is confirmed.

Write back

Julie

#218802 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:03 am
I am Julie Vot Williams advert Manager and Purchasing Controller
Venice Veterinary New York USA

1000 Palisades Center Drive
West Nyack, NY 10994
New York
Tel +1646-543-4956

Do reply my inquiry,
You can connect me via face book
www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/julia.vot.9

#218803 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:04 am
Sorry if i am intruding,
Just want you to know the development and our readiness to have a
contract with you, so that you will not be taken unawares, be ready
when our procurement Manager arrives India we will do business with
you.

Just want to verify

THANKS

#218804 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:05 am
Am talking about the contract to supply to our company 300 cartons of
Albion Vaccine OGOLOR3W.

THIS IS THE MESSAGES INTERACTED BETWEEN YOU AND OUR PROCUREMENT
MANAGER. OUR PROCUREMENT MANAGER MESSAGE DATED Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at
12:31 PM, YOUR REPLY DATED Fri 8/15/14 12:46 PM

#218865 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:20 am
Can you gives me more details about that?

And also let me know the real charge for purchasing the albion Vaccine
ogolor3w and let us know if you can handle the contract on our behalf.

Will like to have good working relationship with you, give me
information i have to know Sir

#219986 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:22 pm
We are checking for the lip holes and be assured that we will fire the
culprits soonest. Renew your interest and work with us. We need the
vaccine and if you can get it, we will renew terms and it will be
hundred percent honest. You tell me how much you can supply for us and
if we can get it cheaper from you, be assured that our company will
have you as our life partner agent on the procurement of the vaccine.