Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#222685 by AlanJones Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:12 am
Dear XXX,
I received your response to my message.

It is about your fund of (USD$56.5M) coming to your location in XXX in which all manners of frivolous fees has been demanded from you.We decided to intervene and settle it once through this payment system.

For clarity sake, please note that this is all expense paid trip without you spending any cent from your side as the Authorities have taken care of all expenses to ensure equity and transparency.

All that is required of you is a copy of your international passport AND the following information from your international passport:

Name:
Date of birth:
Place of birth:
Passport number:
Issuing date:
Expiring date:

This is to enable the payment committee use the passport number to obtain your Round Trip flight ticket which will enable you travel to Spain for the collection of the SEPARATION OIL needed to conclude and receive your overdue payment fund. This is why you must travel for this transaction to be completed successfully.

Be advised that you will be expected for your own convenience to open a bank account while in Spain or France to pay in the cash fund as soon as you receive it at the payment centre, thereafter you will be transferring the money to your bank account in your country.

Lastly, do not forget my 30% compensation for my assistance to you because you are the one in charge of the money now. Again, confirm to me by sending a copy of your international passport for the issuance of your Round Trip flight ticket/HOTEL RESERVATION.

It is very important you confirm to me immediately as this payment will NOT extend beyond this month. Your mobile direct number is needed also.

Mr.Steve Calvin

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#222686 by AlanJones Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:12 am
Dear XXX,
I received your response to my message.
You should count yourself lucky to have this opportunity because due to the fourth coning presidential election the authority in Nigeria needs the support of the international community in their bid to retain power To tell you the truth, a basic trawling allowance (TAB) of $1000 only (which you will give me %30) will be given to you as soon as you fly into Madrid by this payment committee members awaiting you there.
The address we hare in our data chamber is:

XXX

Kind regards,
Mr. Steve Calvin

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#242598 by AlanJones Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:18 am
Dear XXX

I acknowledge receipt of your mail. I have a provider that can issue you with a Non Recourse Loan.

Kindly go through the attachment and inform me if you are rwa (ready, willing, able) to undertake this.

I am your agent/broker in this transaction and will share commission with two other people.

Kindly revert to me as soon as possible.

Warm regards

John

Attachment is a lengthy agreement document

#298218 by AlanJones Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:24 am
Reply-to: Steve Calvin - [email protected]

Gniz Services International
150 Broomielaw, Glasgow,
Lanarkshire G2 8LU, United Kingdom

Dear Client,

We are responsible for representing your outstanding payment approved by World Monetary Institutions which has been delayed due to the problem on cash movement and transfer of huge sum of money.

Please be informed that your payment has been effected through a secure system for making fast confirmed payments.

Note that arrangements with the Accredited Payment Authority in Atlanta, Georgia has been concluded, for your payment to be made Via Direct KTT Swift Wire Transfer into your existing account.

As soon as we receive your coordinates, we shall connect you with the details of the Accredited Payment Authority in Atlanta, Georgia for your immediate communication in other to complete your payment.

Finally, be informed that your funds are fully free of any liens or encumbrances.

Thanks in advance of your understanding and co-operation.

Regards,
Steve Calvin
Data Administrator