Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#214102 by Gateway Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:22 am
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute1.internal (compute1.nyi.internal [10.202.2.41])
by sloti14t02 (Cyrus git2.5+0-git-fastmail-9860) with LMTPA;
Mon, 04 Aug 2014 12:32:47 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.4
X-Spam-charsets: html='_iso-2022-jp$ESC'

X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from mx1 ([10.202.2.200])
by compute1.internal (LMTPProxy); Mon, 04 Aug 2014 12:32:47 -0400
Received: from virtual.domain.tld (unknown [203.85.107.11])
by mx1.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 5C4B0F20855
Mon, 4 Aug 2014 12:32:30 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from User (cipafilter.wc314.org [131.156.180.211])
by virtual.domain.tld (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 35F4415C69CF;
Mon, 4 Aug 2014 22:52:08 +0800 (HKT)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

My Dear Respected Friend

I am in humanitarian mission under United Nations in helping the new Syrian authorities deliver immediate emergency aid and provide a democratic transition after United Nations Security Council Resolution 2118 was adopted unanimously on 27 September 2013, we discover about $56.5Million US dollars that we want to move out but we need a good partner we can trust. This fund is legal.

Click on the link bellow for more information:

http://www.securitycouncilreport.org/un ... nts/syria/

We will move these funds to your position for an investment purpose in your country. But the question is, can we trust you when the funds get to you? You will take your 50% for the assistance and keep the remaining for us in a safe custody.

Your role is to find a safe place for the funds while our own part is sending it to you.

Best regard,

Dr. Kerry Martins

If you wish you can email me at
[email protected]

How to get E-Mail Headers
http://www.isipp.com/resources/email-headers/
Advertisement

#214541 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:30 pm
From Mr. Kerry Martins - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your prompt response to my proposal. I will be glad to go a long with you towards actualizing this rare business opportunity.

I am Dr. Kerry Martins 60 years and comfortably married with three kids ( two girls and a boy ). Currently i am serving under the United Nations in helping the new Syrian authorities deliver immediate emergency aid and provide a democratic transition.I and my colleague discover USD$56.5 Million in Cash concealed in a Trunk Boxes which we deposited with a security company.

I would like to partner with you to claim these funds with a sharing Ratio of 50:50 should this offer interest you. However, there is no legal implication attached on these arrangements.I will like to inform you here that this is real and free without a risk attached and also bear it in mind that this business will cost both of us money before the truck boxes can get to your door step and if you are ready to work with me to achieve this golden opportunity then kindly furnish me your complete details

I am a man of my words and had a whole lots of integrity to protect.May i at this juncture request of the following information in other to build a solid mutual back ground before we proceed:

1. Your full name and address
2. Age and marital status
3. Occupation and international passport for proper identification.
4. Your direct telephone number for oral conversation.

I am leaving further details of this business till i receive the aforementioned requirements, after which we can discuss on phone on the best approach to the deal.

Be rest assured that all necessary arrangements had been concluded and since we are both foreigners, we are not exposed to any risk; hence this is 100% risk free.Though you may be engaged with myriad of commitment, may i crave your indulgence to give this business the urgent and confidential attention it deserves.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.212.74
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Mushin
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#214542 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:31 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your quick respond and the enclosed information including the attached identity card.I do really appreciate all your readiness about this transaction and find attached is agreement document that I just received from my lawyer which will bind both parties legally.

I have forwarded your information to the security company in Dublin to proceed with the delivery process.
Here is the security company information,you are to contact the security company to proceed with the delivery of consignment reference number: STC/AHNL/1313.

The Celtic Group,LLC Corporate Headquarters
Tel: +35 389 955 6598
Fax: +35 316 335 226

Contact person
COLLINS WALES

BEN MURPHY

Email
[email protected]
[email protected]

Let me know as soon as you open communication with the security company.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#214587 by AlanJones Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:49 am
Dear XXX,

With regard to my last message am yet to hear from you.I don,t know the security company has contacted you from Dublin or not meanwhile attached is my passport document and some of my family photos.

Thank you very much for your anticipated acceptance while I expect your prompt response to this matter as the urgency demands and do let me know as soon as the the security company open communication with you.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

Image Image Image Image

#214725 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:10 am
Dear XXX,

I have just received a notification letter from the security company that you have been contacted via email.The security has contacted through email and they also called your phone line but you did not pick your calls.

You have to check your email and respond back to the security company immediately and I advise you to call them back so that you can finalize the delivery arrangement with them.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#214726 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:17 am
From [email protected]

Attn: XXX

Compliments of the day.

I write to inform you that we are in receipt of delivery instruction/directive from DR. KERRY MARTINS - UNITED NATIONS SYRIA to proceed with delivery of two trunk boxes with consignment reference number: STC/AHNL/1313 to you immediately.

Accordingly, you are required to forward the following promptly:

1. Valid identification proof
2. Address where the consignment will be delivered.
3. Contact name, telephone of the receiver of the consignment.
4. Proof of payment of the Consignment delivery, Administrative and insurance charge of £5,218 only.
The bank account details to wire transfer the charges will be made available to you as soon as you indicate interest to receive the consignemnt.

Once agan, accept our warmest congratulations in advance, as we assure you of our prompt and professional services alway.
Regards,
Mr. B. Murphy
Tel: +353-899-556-598

#214753 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:47 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for mail this morning.

You have to call the security company on phone to inform them about the challenges you are facing to reply their email. I want you to quickly forward to me the copy of the security company email to you and the copy of your email respond to the security company so that I can advise you the way forward.

Please,you need to act fast so that we can complete this transaction within now and next week and I believed you are satisfied with the corrected agreement document.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#214772 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:24 pm

Compliments of the day.

As requested, please find below our nominated agent's bank account details to swift wire transfer the required charges into, do endeavour to forward the transfer slip/receipt as soon as the charges is transfered by you, so that we can proceed to deliver the two trunk boxes accordingly:

ULSTER BANK
DUBLIN IRELAND.
SWIFT CODE: ULSBIE2D
IBAN: IE38ULSB 986 06010 526595
ACCT NO; 986060 10526595
ATTN: SCOTT WEPKE

Furtthermore, be reconfirmed the NAME, ADDRESS of the receiver of the consignment, when forwarding the transfer receipt accordingly.

Regards,
Mrs. Ann Morgan
For: Mr. B. Murphy

#214834 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:19 am
Dear XXX,

I received your email and the forwarded copy from the security company which is duly noted by me.
Meanwhile,below is a copy of email from the security company that contained the bank information to wire the needed amount.

Please,quickly go through the security company email and comply with the security company instructions and transfer the needed amount within now and on Monday next week to enable the security company proceed with the delivery within next week.

Await for your update.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#214977 by AlanJones Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:54 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your email update and am glad that you will be going to the bank to transfer the required amount on Monday.

Please,let me know as soon as you are done with the payment on Monday and I believed the delivery will take place within the next week.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#215070 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:28 am
Dear XXX,

How are you today and how was your weekend,I hope you have a wonderful time over the weekend.

I called the security company in Dublin this morning to know the position of the delivery arrangement between you and the security company but I was made to understand that you have not proceed with the payment that is why I decided to contact you via email to know the update from your end.

Please,kindly let me know the update and do act fast to comply with security company directives because I want the boxes to be deliver to you within this week.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#215079 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:41 am

Compliments of the day

As stated by you on Friday, 15th August 2014, we awaits prompt receipt of the transfer slip, as we have concluded all logistic arrangements to ensure the immediate and prompt delivery of the two trunk boxes.

Furthermore, the delivery contact name and address has been noted, as we now awaits your prompt and immediate acknowledgement of this email message accordingly.

Best regards,

Mrs. Ann Morgan

#215119 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:35 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your kind respond but let me know as soon as you made the payment so that I can quickly call the security company to know the delivery date within the week.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#215126 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Compliments of the day

As stated by you on Friday, 15th August 2014, we awaits prompt receipt of the transfer slip, as we have concluded all logistic arrangements to ensure the immediate and prompt delivery of the two trunk boxes.

Furthermore, the delivery contact name and address has been noted, as we now awaits your prompt and immediate acknowledgement of this email message accordingly.

Best regards,
Mrs. Ann Morgan

#215177 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:43 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail and I do really appreciate all your effort toward this transaction.

Concerning the advice from your bank,I would have love to pay the required Consignment delivery, Administrative and insurance charge of £5,218 to the security company without asking you but unfortunately I can not be able to transfer the required amount as a result of my current location here in Gaza of which you are aware of.

I will be so much appreciate if you can find alternative to transfer the needed amount to the security company in Dublin tomorrow Tuesday to enable them proceed with the delivery within this week but let me know if you can not, so that I can find another alternative to make sure the boxes are deliver to you within this week.

Please,this business deal is between you and I and it must be confidential.For your information,the security company does not know the original content of the consignment boxes and being inform that, is only you and I that know the content of the consignment boxes and this deal must not be disclose to third party pending when the consignment boxes are deliver to you in Switzerland.

Attached is the two boxes photo that I snap with my camera before the boxes were deposited with the security company in Dublin.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins