Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#214463 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:58 am
Best regards!

This is Mr. Benjamin Ampomah. Please before you proceed reading this mail, I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners.

I need an honest and trust worthy person like you to entrust this huge transfer project unto. I am The Branch Manager of a Financial Institution. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of huge amount of fund, into your bank account as foreign partner.

If you accept this proposal, I am prepared to go into partnership with you. Please kindly reply to me for more information on how to proceed through my private email address. ( [email protected] )

Sincerely.
Mr. Benjamin.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217884 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:46 am
My Good Friend,

My name is Mr. Benjamin Ampomah, I am a newly promoted Branch Manager of a Bank here in Ghana, West Africa, I feel not quite safe discussing this Business with you through this Internet method, why because this transaction is very important business and must be treated Confidential. Though using this medium of Internet has been greatly abused, I still choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication, I got your information during my search through the Internet.

It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problems, I only hope we can assist each other. If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it, as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the Branch Manager of the Bank, it is my duty to send in a Financial Report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each year.

In the course of the last year 2013 end of the year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the Manager made excess profit of Seven Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars [US$7,500,000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since placed this fund in a SUNDRY ACCOUNT.

As an officer of the bank I cannot be directly linked to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work together so that you can assist me and receive this fund into your bank account in your country for us to SHARE.

I am offering you 45% of the total fund, while you keep 55% for me in your bank account till I join you in your country for the sharing/investment of my own share of the funds or better still we can go into a joint partnership venture, I will appreciate it very much.

I immensely request for your optimum honesty and cooperation and Let me know your mind on this, and please do treat this information as Top secret as I can't afford to lose my job with the Bank. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal email address, ( [email protected] ) we can as well discuss this on phone.

Sincerely,
Mr. Benjamin Ampomah.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218001 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:23 am
Dear Partner,

Thanks for your mail i hope you are doing great today. As i informed you previously in my first message to you, that this transaction is risk free and legal. I am telling you nothing but the truth, because if there is any risk in this transaction definitely it will affect me and also tarnish my image and also bring my reputation down here in Ghana which is a big let down to me. Be it known to you that i did my home work perfectly so relax your mind and lets work together as one partner and team and I promise you will never regret knowing me.

I want to invest with your advise in your country and I'm a christian before contacting you I prayed to God and there was no doubt you are the right person to help me as I will appreciate your interest and willingness to help actualize this transaction together.

For more clarification, the total money is USD$7.5 Million dollars, The funds came from the excess profit from an accrued interest on funds deposited by The Economic Community of West African States Contract Payment Committee. As a God fearing man, I prayed very well before contacting you and there was no doubt you are the right person to help me in this transaction. and I cannot be directly linked to the money because it was deposited without any name and I decided to contact you so that we can work together to ensure we secure the money on your name and to invest the money in Real Estate partnership venture in your country.

The money is deposited at my branch without any name, at Tema branch here in Ghana where I'm currently the bank manager, also note that this is a bank-to-bank transfer, and I have good intention to secure the fund on your name as the foreign depositor of the money in my branch, also I contacted you so that we can work together with oneness and with your full co-operation the fund will be transferred to any bank account you may provide. I also wish to assure you that my proposal to you is secured and there is no risk involved as we will be both happy at the end with your full co-operation.

To clarify you more on the fund, the said fund is in Escrow call bank account, it was deposited by me strictly for onward transfer to your country. I will also request your maximum co-operation as the fund is to be transferred telegraphically from our Head office situated at the Capital City of Accra Ghana.

I wish to inform you that the transaction will benefit you and me; now I request that you send me your detail information as stated below.

(1).Your full Name?
(2).Your home or office address?
(3).Your Occupation and Position?
(4).Your marital status?
(5).Country of origin?
(6).Your Age?
(7).Your private telephone & fax
(8).International Passport copy or ID card identity or driver license.

I only need the above information of yours to be programmed in the network computer database system in my branch, making you the original depositor and I will back you with the entire necessary document as the depositor of the money.

I will also guide you, as you will apply from our Head office where the fund will be further transferred to your designated bank account in your country.

Immediately I received the above information of yours I will program your name at the computer data base system of my branch and thereafter I will guide you to the process of transferring the fund to your bank account in your country.

After the successful transfer of the fund, I will come over to meet you in your country for us to meet for sharing of the fund, I'm willing to part 45% of the fund to you for your assistance and 55% for me, if you wish we can go into partnership of Real Estate venture in your country as I have requested.

Please treat confidentially and always reply on this email for our security; I will expect the above information as soon as possible.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Benjamin Ampomah.

#218047 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:23 am
Dear Friend and Partner,

Thank you for your response. Please before we proceed with this transaction I want you to know this is true and not one of those mails you see on the internet, It took me a lot of months in the service to nurture and plan the best approach for this having work underground to make sure this deal go through without any hitch therefore it shall be legally executed as every legal paper work will be available to backup our claim once I receive your seriousness to work with me.

I am a man of integrity and I will not come all the way to contact you just for a mare joke or to play pranks with you as I am open to any scrutiny and investigation if you so wish, the only assurance I will give you is that you have to trust me and give me every benefit of doubt because I am sure you will not regret working with me.

Like I said this business is purely base on trust and is 100% a risk-free business. Hence to say, it shall be legally procured in order to avoid any kind of failure.Therefore, I will not like any thing to tarnish your image what so ever on the cause of this business transaction. Partnership is based on equity, transparent and trust before success can be achieved.

I know that, what is happening around the globe today makes it difficult for one to strike a clean deal of this nature, because unscrupulous elements in the society today has destroyed the good image of the legal ones. But I will like to inform you that, there is no society in the world today without good eggs and bad eggs, even in your country. So executing this deal must be accepted with all full faith and courage it requires.

This is not a compulsory business venture as i would not allow you to accept what your spirit mind rejects doing.This is purely mature real deal that requires mature mind with high level of charisma and also for those who understand the language of international deal. Confirm your readiness to work with me by furnishing me with copy of your identity and your full information to enable us proceed.

I need a copy of your ID card identity or driver license to be programmed in the network computer database system in my branch as the original depositor of the fund before driving application form and deposit slip of the fund you will use to contact our bank head office.

Please reply me back with this information.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Mr. Benjamin.

#218404 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:34 pm
Dear Partner XXX,

I am very happy to see your information. And I am also satisfied that you are of a reasonable age. This has shown me that the spirit of God really led me to the right person.

However, I have immediately started changing/working on all the documents concerning the fund. As soon as I finish changing all the documents to your name, I will give you Draft application letter you will use to contact our bank head office for the process of the fund transfer to your bank account.

Finally, I am begging you my dear to try your best to keep this deal as top secret. Do not even tell anybody about it because you know that the money involved is too big and people could be jealous with you. You can only confidence in yourself for security Reasons.

Thank you for your understanding and Remember to forward a copy of your identification to enable me program it together with other information’s you sent to me at our bank data base system making you the rightful owner of the funds. The previous attachment did not open, reattach it and send it back to me as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Mr. Benjamin.

#218578 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:21 pm
Dear Partner XXX,

I am happy to tell you that I have successfully input your information in our bank computer database and network system.

All you have to do is to complete the area of the attached application form with your bank information and send it together with the deposit of the funds to our foreign remittance department and also send a copy back to me.

I will expect to hear from you as soon as you do so. Note that I have delayed in given you all the details because I have to ensure there are no mistakes. The name of our foreign remittance department director is Dr. Raymond Essien and email:

[email protected]

If you have any question do not hesitate to contact me by email so that I can explain more to you. Remember never to inform my bank about me, as you are a direct customer to the bank now.

Thanking you for your co-operation.

Sincerely,
Mr. Benjamin.‏

Content of the application

ZENITH BANK GHANA LIMITED
HEAD OFFICE: Premier Towers, Opposite Pension House,
Liberia Road, Ministries, Accra Ghana.
Tel: +233-20-7045254. Fax: +233-282456266.
Email: [email protected]
Attention: Dr. Raymond Essien,
Director,
Customer service, Date: …………………
TRANSFER FROM MY ESCROW SUNDRY ACCOUNT
Sir,
I am an escrow call account owner in your bank.
I, Mr. /Mrs.
with residence address:
Tel:
Fax:
Email:
Humbly apply for my fund $7,500,000.00 Million United States Dollars in an Escrow Account with your bank, Tema Branch, be transferred to my new bank account details below.
My Bank A/C Details:
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Bank Tel/Fax:
Account Name:
Account Number:
Swift Code:
Iban Number:
As stated above, the Escrow Sundry Account where The Fund is held is ZBGH0010101667, my ID Code is ZBGH1105 and my Pin Code is 7519. It is my desire to transfer this Fund to my new account since the business interest I had in Ghana is no longer operative, I wish to invest here and come back to Ghana later. I ask for an accelerated attention to this application as I urgently need to make use of the Fund.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. / Mrs.
Signature
Your Company Seal (If Any)

#218690 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:23 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your update, I will be expecting you to forward a copy of the message and the attached form you sent to our bank head quarters to me.

Looking for your response.

Sincerely,
Mr. Benjamin.

#218691 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:25 pm
Tel: +233-20-7045254. Fax: +233-207043958.

To: XXX
XXXX

Your request for funds transfer was received in our head office is hereby acknowledged.

However, in line with The Bank of Ghana and Allied Matters Act, Act 406 of 2002, Section 14, subsections (i), (ii) and (iii) as it concerns deposits of this nature and its transfer, you are required to re-confirm your banking and other vital information as stated in the attached funds transfer form.

Please complete the attached funds transfer form carefully in block letters and return it to us with a copy of deposit slip that was issued to you during the time of deposit immediately to enable us verify and authenticate your claims.

As soon as we receive the completed form and a copy of your deposit slip together with any of your identification the process of transferring the funds to your nominated bank account would be activated without delay.

Zenith Bank is here to serve you better.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Raymond Essien,
Zenith Bank Gh. Management.

ZENITH BANK GHANA LTD E-mail DI SCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the THE ZENITH BANK GHANA LTD on [email protected] or is regard the material.

#218710 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:07 am

XXX

Dear Valued Customer,

This is to confirm the receipt of a reconfirmation of your account and other vital information as contained in the completed funds transfer form.

We are glad to inform you that we have gone through our banking system and have located your funds as deposited in an ESCROW ACCOUNT strictly for onward transfer without interests in our Tema Branch office as follows:

Escrow Account No: 0010101667.
Date of Deposit: 17/12/2013
Trans. No: 029
Slip No: 032158.
Pin Code: 7519.
Amount Deposited: USD$7,500,000.00

You are to make your choice below before any further transfer.

1. We are inviting you to our Bank head office in Accra - Ghana to obtain approval document from Ghana Ministry of Finance and sign the release order documents of your fund before further transfer takes place into your nominated bank account.

2. Or you can send the approval fee of €1,450 Euro to secure the approval document from Ghana Ministry of Finance on your behalf after that we shall forward the release order document from Ghana Ministry of finance for you to sign and return it to us.

Here is the information you will use to send the approval fee of €1,450 Euro through western union or money gram, if you are unable to travel down to secure the approval document by yourself.

NAME: STANLEY U. NJOKU
DESTINATION: ACCRA GHANA, WEST AFRICA
QUESTION TEXT: WHAT COLOR
ANSWER TEXT: BLUE
AMOUNT: €1,450 Euro

We are in anticipation of your immediate response.

Zenith Bank is here to serve you better.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Raymond Essien,

ZENITH BANK GHANA LTD E-mail DI SCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the THE ZENITH BANK GHANA LTD on [email protected] or is regard the material.

#218790 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:10 am

XXX

Dear Valued Customer,

Your message was received, we do doubt if you really need our help to secure the needed approval document on your behalf without your present here in Ghana, bear it in mind that this amount of €1,450 Euro is going to be use to secure this approval from Ghana Ministry of finance to enable us carry on your transfer, without this approval document we will not do anything towards the completion of your transfer.

You have to follow our instructions if you really need our help otherwise you will have to come down here to obtain this document by yourself, we contacted the approval issue officer at the ministry they are the one provided the information not us, as soon as we receive the information from you we will forward it to them immediately for them to issue the document on your behalf, this amount is too small to send it through account since it will be received through western union or money gram which the fastest way to receive money.

If you fail to send the money through this medium we will not be able to proceed with your transfer till you come down here by yourself to secure the document.

Here is the information below once again.

NAME: STANLEY U. NJOKU
DESTINATION: ACCRA GHANA, WEST AFRICA
QUESTION TEXT: WHAT COLOR
ANSWER TEXT: BLUE
AMOUNT: €1,450 Euro

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Raymond Essien,

#218877 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:06 am
Dear Partner XXX,

How are you doing today, I hope this mail of mine find you in good health.

For days now i have not heard anything from you concerning the funds transfer to your bank account, I have been waiting for your update to know the level you are now with the bank. Remember what i told you from the beginning that this a very sensitive transaction we have to be very careful to avoid misinformation.

Please my good sister let me know the level you are now so that i will advice you how to follow the bank up to avoid you exposing the deal up, because if our bank head quarters find out a Zenith Bank staff has his or her hand in this transaction, The person will defiantly lose his or her job, please my dear you have to protect me from your end.

Reply back to me with your update.

Sincerely,
Mr. Benjamin.

#218878 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:07 am

XXX

Dear Valued Customer,

Your message was received once again, Zenith Bank management is ready to help you complete your funds transfer to your bank account, remember you were invited to our head quarters to secure the needed approval document so that your transfer will be completed and you demanded our service to help you.

This amount of €1,450 Euro was not charge by Zenith Bank and you are not paying this money to Zenith Bank rather Ghana Ministry of Finance to issue this document on your behalf, the approval issue officer at the Ministry was the one provided the information given to you, if you cannot send the money through instant receive service, then we will have to contact them at the Ministry to provide the account information you will use to send the money direct to them.

We have no explanation about western union or money gram, as we will not go against your decision, but bear it in mind that Zenith Bank is not charging you for anything we only need this approval from Ghana Ministry of Finance to be sure, they approve your transfer as you know the amount involve is too big, the reason we do not want to use our official bank account to receive the money and send it to Ministry is due to exchange that is coming down every day to avoid us having problem with Ghana Ministry of Finance, so it will be better they receive on their own whatever the exchange is on the day they will receive it will be with them because they are the one charged you not us.

We will contact them and get back to you with the account information.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Raymond Essien,

#219719 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:15 am

XXX

Dear Valued Customer,

Ghana Ministry of Finance has respond back to us this morning with this account information below which you will use to make the payment direct to them, we are hope you understand the reason we did not want to use our official bank account to received the money to avoid us paying any shortage of money due to exchange rate.

We are advising you to avoid delay now they have provided the account because the charge given to you is based on daily exchange rate and value of the approval currently, it might increase at any given time so you have to avoid such problem, we once again assure you as soon as this document is issue to us we will complete your funds transfer to your bank account.

Eco-Bank Ghana Ltd
19, Seventh Avenue, West Ridge PMB GPO Accra
PO Box: AN 16746.Ghana,
Swift Code: ECOCGHAC
Account Branch: Haatso
Branch. CODE: 037
Address: Ebenezer Plaza on Haatso Atomic Road, North Legon Residential Area,Accra-Ghana.
Account No: 0372034432975101
Account Name: MR. Awah OKORO Awah.

We are in anticipation of your immediate response with copy of the transfer slip of the payment.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Raymond Essien,

#219720 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:24 am

Dear Valued Customer,

We are still waiting for your response with a copy of a payment slip to enable us proceed with your transfer, we received a message this morning from Ghana Ministry of Finance to know if the payment has been made through the account given to you. Responds back to enable us know what to tell them.

We are in anticipation of your immediate response with copy of the transfer slip of the payment.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Raymond Essien,

#219721 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:25 am
Dear Partner XXX,

How are you doing today, I hope by special grace of God you are in good health.
I want to know if you have heard anything from the bank towards the completion of the project, please my dear i am begging you with the name of God to follow whatever instruction given to you by our bank so that they will be able to complete the funds transfer to your bank account, success of this project lies in your hand because you are the recognized owner of the funds to the bank.

I assure you once again you will never regret doing this deal with me. I will be waiting for your update.

Sincerely,
Mr. Benjamin.