Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215732 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:42 am
Other Emails: [email protected] &
Tel. Nos.: +2348055472576 & +447466765916

Greetings in the name of God,Pls let this not sound strange to you for my only surviving lawyer who would have done this died early this year.i prayed and got you email id from your countrys chambers of commerce which i have been with my late huband and liked to visit once more if God will in his infinite mercies.

I am Mrs.Kim Abbott,I am 51 years old,i am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast which also affected my brain,from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that i may not live for the next two months,this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very badstage.

I was brought up from a motherless babies home, was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child.My husband died in a fatal motor accident.Before his death we were true Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry,I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $38.8million dollars with a Security Company.

Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it confiscated.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organisation of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization,the poor and the motherless babies home where i come from.I want you God fearing, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows.

I took this decision, before i rest in peace because my time will soon be up. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Company.I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of my fund. Please assure me that you Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hearing from you soon.

Waiting for your reply.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Kim abbott
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215733 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:43 am
My Dear in the lord,

Thanks for your confident response in receiving this fund and using it for the said purpose. The reason why i choose you is because God led me to you ,Now this is what you will do to receive this fund in your bank account.. I will like you to send me your full name bank account Address you cell phone number Once I get this from you am going forward it to the security company as you are the new Beneficiary
I am anxiously hoping to hearing from you soon.

Kim Abbott

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215734 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:44 am
Dear.XXX

This is to Inform you the Security Company say they will not Release the money Just like the without change of ownership Certificate Once I heard this I have contact my lawyer to get this with your Name, from court
Barrister Steven Adegbite. Will contact you once you heard from him please Respond to him so that he will start get the certificate with your name
.God bless you.

Kim Abbott

#215735 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:44 am
Dear .XXX

The lawyer say he call you many times you did not pick the email you Reply him you did not send him your passport Or Id card please send him urgent let him start working for the Transfer Again give him a correct cell phone number

Kim Abbott

#215736 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:51 am
From Steven Adegbite - [email protected]

Attn XXX
Kindly find here the attach id of mine,please do get back to me as soon as possible,hope to hear from you
best regards

STEVEN ADEGBITE

Attn XXX
I write to let you know that am Barrister steven adegbite(SAN) Attorney to Mrs Kim Abbott, Following the instruction/power of attorney from Mrs Kim Abbott to my office in inrespect of the unclaim fund value at the sum of $38.8million thirty eight million eight hundred thousand dollars ,wich was deposited with one of the security finance company, i like you to know that today i have started all the processing of the payment release documents in your name
In this light i want you to forward your receiving bank details and your address with attached copy of your id passport, for identification and for the immediate release of the fund into your local bank account in Switzerland.

Therefore is very important you get back to me as soon as possible with your bank full details, that is, where you want the fund to be transfer into in Switzerland ,and then the name of the bank and address of the bank,account numbers,and your home address.as soon as this is done you should expect a good news.
I Look forward hearing from you
Yours sincerely
SAN,Adegbite

Image Image

#215737 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:52 am
Attn XXX
Thanks for your message,your address and full banking details well received and noted, bank address.
Progress is been made yesterday because your details have been forwarded to the federal high court of nigeria for the issuance of the required documents in your favour to enable the paying bank/financial security release the fund into your account with out delay.

Secoundly is very important you forward your direct telephone line to me as soon as you receive this message or you can call me on my 24hours service line 2348055472576,please is very important i talk with you now,because am receiving so much pressure from Kim Abbott stating that i should be fast to get all the needed legal documents in your name,that she wants the money to be transfer into your account as soon as possible and for us to get this done is now very important we secure all the vital documents in your
from the federal high court.

I ilke to let you know that as we make more progress about the release of the inheritance fund into your bank account,am going to get A (MOD) for you to sign and return back,but for now is important you come up with the application form fee of $350 dollars to the federal high court on your behalf so that my office can start the processing of all the vital clearance legal documents in your name for the immediate release of the fund into your nominated bank account with XXX Bank,account name XXX,
Acct No: XXX.

IN this light you can find below the name of the receiver of the $350
dollars only.

JOSEPH FEMI
Address lagos Nigeria
City Ikeja Lagos
test question, what for
Answer Form

Kindly use the above stated name to send the required amount first thing
monday morning,so that we can speedy up action
Your urgent compliance is highly needed

Yours sincerely
SAN STEVEN ADEGBITE(SAN)

#215787 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:34 pm
Dear .XXX

I will like you to be keeping me the Progress of the Transfer you Know I can not Be asking the lawyer all the time in what stage we are Now

Kim Abbott

#215847 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:43 am
Attn XXX
Thanks for your message,please i like you to understand that our financial foriegn policy here today do not required such a small amount of money to be transfer or receive via bank to bank. it can only be accepted via western money transfer or money gram, or there is what they call RIA MONEY TRANSFER,YOU CAN GO TO XXX IN YOUR COUNTRY TO MAKE THE RIA WIRE.

SECOUNDLY to enable us serve you better,is very important you give us your full cooperation.
Kindly forward your direct telephone for communication.i like you to know that i have been calling your telephone but to no avail.please do get back to me with your direct line where you can be easily reach.
Yours sincerely
Steven Adegbite(SAN)

#215862 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:46 am
Dear. XXX

Please follow the instructions of Barrister Steven he is very honest man he say tell you to send the money via western union. Or money Gram, but you tell him to give you a bank Account sure small money can not transfer is only receding by western union. Or money Gram, Remember Here is Africa is not like your country we have different low with European countries
Finally before Wednesday you will confirm the money Transfer into your Account
Again feeling free and pick his call or you can call him because he say many times he was calling your number its only Ring Nobody will pick it up

Kim Abbott

#215899 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:55 am
Attn XXX
Thanks for your message,you do not sound like one that is ready to receive this payment
I will advise you take us more serious
I Look forward hearing you
Yours sincerely
Steven Adegbite(SAN)

#218976 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:24 pm
Dear. XXX

I wander the way you keep silent I been communicating with the lawyer he say you are not ready to do that Transfer Now we want move this money to London Because is very head to the Transfer from here
Once the money was in London can you go the security company and clear it? This is the best way we can do it
I am anxiously hoping to hearing
from you soon.

Kim Abbott

#219217 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:35 am
Dear. XXX

The Agreement we have with the Cash payment Department they say they are only going to package $15,000,000.00 at the first time After you go they and collect it they will let us know the time that they will Arrange the Rest of the money,
All I want is your go Ahead I know once I tell them they will Start package the money without any delaying once they do they are going to give the contact of the Diplomatic in London I will give it to you so that you will contact them

I am anxiously hoping to
hearing

from you soon.
Kim Abbott

#219491 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:52 pm
Dear. XXX

The consignment has been move today and what the cash department say the Diplomatic don’t know its cash money was in the consignment The only tell them its Photo Graphic material was in the Box Please do not let them understand its cash money was in the box All you have to once they contact you Photo Graphic material they will tell you when are you coming to collect your shipment
And the cash department money Transfer tell me to give them copy of your Passport and your Direct phone number once you go London they ask you the passport that is your I identification
For the consignment Await to hear from you soon

I am anxiously hoping to

hearing

from you soon.

Kim Abbott

#219672 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:38 pm
From Claim Agent - [email protected]

Attention: XXX.

Dear Sir,

Re: Notification of FGN/3XD/PM-ITEM/2014 Consignment Delivered.

We wish to notify you that consignment TAG with a name 'XXX'
marked content Photographic Material was delivered in our Vault today 18th
September 2014 at 7:24am, shipped by Abba Lawan from Federal Government of
Nigeria, for your clearance as Consignee.

We will keep you posted of the clearance of your consignment by tomorrow
19th September 2014 after cross examination.

For further inquiring please call the undersign on +44-7466765916
Thank you for your patronage.

Yours Faithfully.
John Douglas
Clearing Officer
Claim Agent- Securicor Group PLC.

#219673 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:42 pm
Attention: XXX.

Dear Sir,

Letter Of Acknowledgement / Visiting Clearance Appointment of Your Consignment with Ref: FGN/3XD/PM-ITEM/2014 .

We are in receipt of your mail dated 18th September 2014, we wish to inform you that your consignment was TAG with your name XXX with address XX, delivered in our security Vault for further clearance by the consignee. This means the consignee have to visit us in person and clear his consignment physically with no further delivery direction.

Sequel to our management meeting concluded few minutes ago, we wish to inform you that it is mandatory to fly down to London-UK for your claim. Therefore your official visiting appointment should be on Thursday 25thrd September 2014 accordance to our today manifest.

You are advise to book your flight and make your hotel reservation which details should be forwarded to us. This information required will enable our protocol officer to meet you at the point of arrival at Heathrow Airport.

Requirements:

(1). You are advise to come along with £9,280.00 (Nine Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty British Pounds only) being total payment for Handling, Administrative Charges and Releasing charges this should be handed over to our protocol officer at the point of your arrival to facilitate the release of your consignment without further delay.

(2). Valid proof of identification e.g., International Passport or Drivers License. This will be sent to us via internet by attachment in your next reply.

Important Notice: This Consignment is been protected under the Diplomatic Immunity Core and is therefore under license with the World Wide Diplomatic Agreement of the United Kingdom/European Union.

For further clarification kindly contact the undersign on the below phone number.

Yours In Service,
Mr. John Douglas
Clearance / Releasing Officer,
Claim Agent- Securicor Group PLC.
Direct Phone Line: +44-7466765916
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]