Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220722 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:29 pm
Dear Sir,

We need your ID to obtain the yellow tag here at the sorting facility of the JFK. The fees to be paid is $2,850 and it should be brought down in person to the JFK here or send via the agent.

Mr.Larry Singleton.

Amount: $2,850

I await your response.

Mr.James

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220920 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:01 am
What is the update with the diplomat?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220922 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:14 am
Dear XXX,

Sorry for the late response. I have been able to obtain the Agent fiduciary account for payment. Please find attached.

T D BANK
6050 SAINT AUGUSTINE ROAD
JACKSONVILLE, FL32216 USA
ACCOUNT: 42890244XX
ROUTING # 067014822
WIRE TRANSFER # NRTHUS33XXX
ACCOUNT NAME: ANTHONY JOHN CICALE FOUNDATION, INC.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.188.147
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

#220923 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:15 am
Has he given you the account to send the money?

#223135 by Ginger Lee Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:15 pm
This scammer is using both [email protected] for his format and [email protected] when he is angry.

I tell you this is no scam as you think, for your information this deal will not cost you a dime so if you wish let us get the ball roling and wach me if i will every demand money from you.

If you are here to toy with me please stop. What sign you must be out of your mind. I am the one senind my fund, i should be the one to investigate you

I have no problem giving you my information's but asking me to take a picture with a sign is an insult to my person and there you go again with another insult.
If you are ready get back with an apology and i will give you the information's you need.

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
#225181 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:30 pm
XXX,

I wonder why you have not replied to my mails since, if you remember i told you before now that this deal WILL NOT COST you a dime, and to make that happen i just concluded plans on where to raise fund for the deal.

If you are still ready to partner with me get back asap for details.
Am waiting,
Kelly.

#225459 by AlanJones Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:44 am
XX,

I have concluded arrangements for the loan but the condition of the investor is that he only issue loans to USA based persons, he said he will not give me the loan but if i have someone in USA he can send the loan to that person so i told him my partner is based in the states.

Get back to me asap to have his details so you can contact him immediately.

Kelly.

#225590 by AlanJones Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:47 am
XXX,

Once again be assured that this transaction is genuine and will be legitimately processed and whatever information provided is safe and will be treated with confidentiality.

I hereby re-affirm that you will not be required to pay any out of pocket fees for us to accomplish the funds transfer arrangement.

Meanwhile be informed that all necessary contact and arrangement has been concluded by my partner Mr NOLAN CONNOR to use a financial aid system to solving all needed monetary obligations pursuance to the transfer of the funds from the holding financial institution to your oversea account at no cost on you.

Please find below the contact details of my partner Mr NOLAN CONNOR who takes charge in coordinating the funding arrangement with the financier and facilitate all proceeding with financial background.

Be free to deal with him and provide him with all necessary assistance in making this project a success.

You are hereby required to Contact him immediately with the email below that you where referred by me concerning the funds transfer.

Keep me informed as you do this and endeavor to copy me all your email messages to him for an immediate follow up.

NAME: NOLAN CONNOR

EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL: +44 703 191 7121

He will provide you with a questionnaire to be completed and return to him.

Endeavor to provide me with a copy of the completed questionnaire when returning to Mr NOLAN CONNOR.

If you call me and I didn't answer leave a message or send a text I will definitely get back to you.

I await your urgent reply.

Best regards

Kelly.

#225591 by AlanJones Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:49 am
XXX,

Be rest assured that if you don't give him a working telephone number there is no way this loan can be release to you, so if you are ready send me a number i can call and speak with you.
Am waiting please,
Kelly.

#225592 by AlanJones Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:49 am
XXX,

I requested for your cell phone number ever since but you refused to give it to me and if at this point you still can't disclose your identity then you should not contact my partner for any Loan

Kelly.

#225739 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:00 am
XXX,

It's same number you have to me that you NEVER pick your call.Anyway, have you emailed my partner as in instructed?

Kelly.

#225741 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:02 am
From Nolan Connor - [email protected]

Attn---- XXX,

I, NOLAN CONNOR have been briefed on this funding arrangement and
the need to assist. Be informed that I am only a partner in this
transaction and not a financier but I work in a financial sector and
using my contact to secure a financier to help us with the needed
funding to implement your tansaction and fund release. Payment will be
made through check in your favour as I will up on the funding
immediately.Take sometime and write out the information needed below----

a) i) WHO REFERED YOU TO ME(PARTNER) --------------

ii) PARTNERS EMAIL ADDRESS ------------- TEL NUM---------------

B) i) YOUR FULL NAMES------------

ii) ADDRESS----------------------------

iii) EMAIL ADDRE SS-----------------
IV) TEL NUMBER---------------- CELL NUM----------

V) DATE OF BIRTH -----------------------

VI) OCCUPATION --------------------------

vii) HAVE YOU HAD ANY BAD CHECK BEFORE .... YES/NO--- ANSWER-------

IF YES FROM WHOM AND WHY?--------

VIII) WE ARE SOURCING THE FUNDING FOR PURPOSE OF COMPLETING THE TRANSACTION.

WILL YOU COMPLY TO MY DIRECTIVE ON REMITANCE..... YES/NO ----- ANSWER-----

C) BANK NAME-------

ADDRESS---------

ACCOUNT NAME ------- HOW LONG HAVE YOU BANKED WITH THIS BANK? ---

D) A COPY OF A VALID ID SHOULD BE FORWARDED,
FILL IN THE NUMBER OF THE APPLICABLE ID---

EITHER DRIVERS LICENCE #------------

INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT ------

NEXT OF KIN'S NAME AND ADDRESS--------

- MARRITAL STATUS--------

SIGN------

#225814 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:32 am
Good to hear that, what did he say is the next line of action? If you did not ask him find out from him and let me know.

Kelly.

#225815 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:32 am
Thanks for the mail, I will be giving a name to register as a biz name at the local county court house which they call it DBA and not incorporation of company name which has more proceedure. It takes less than 30mins to perfect, theafter you open an account on this name with any bank. This arrangement is because the financiers requirement for funding are so cumbersome with collateral base which we do not have for such funding, so my contact has perfected this arrangement to suite our need and eliminate all that creteria.
It is perfect and will be swift soon as the registration and account is sorted the check will be mailed out to you because the approval is guaranteed for the funding.

Nolan

#225917 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:41 pm
XXX,

Thanks for the update, please do that first thing Monday morning to facilitate the release of the loan.
Will call you later in the day.

Kelly