Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#216059 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:22 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347086693873 & +19406037662

Hello,

I am Kelly Gilbert, an attorney at law based in Western part of Africa. I have
a business transaction of huge sum of money i want to solicit for your
partnership to execute it without hitch.

I had a foreign client who died in an auto crash in my country and shortly
before his demise he made a deposit of $21M in a Finance Security company in
my country and since his death over two years ago there has been no successful
move to locate his immediate family.

The company has requested i come up with his next of kin to receive the fund
but fortunately for us he did not indicate any next of kin. It is in this
regard am mailing you to partner with you and receive the fund. I have decided
you'll have 30% of the fund while 70% is for me which i intend to invest in
your country with your assistance.

If you are willing to know more about this deal get back to me via:
([email protected]) for further details.

Thank you,
Kelly Gilbert.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#216060 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:24 am
From Kelly Gilbert - [email protected]

Hello,

I sent you a detailed mail concerning my proposal which you indicated interest but you are yet to get back to me with the required information's.

Do get back asap.
Am waiting,
Kelly.

ATTN:Sir,

Thank you so much for your quick response to my proposal. Like you already know, my said client is dead and i want you to have a true picture of how this will be carried out. The fund was packed in a trunk box and deposited in a Finance Security Company here in Nigeria by my late client without a Next of Kin indicated.

The first step we have to take is this, you have to provide me with the followings:

1, Full names
2, Company name,address,
3, Private cell phone and fax numbers,
4, Contact address.
5, Your age
6, Occupation

Once you send these complete information's, i will like us to open a telephone communication channel where we'll have an opportunity to express and get acquainted to each other and thereafter i will make a formal application to the Federal High Court for a swan affidavit in your name as the benefactor of the $21M.

Once that is done, i'll forward your information's to the Finance Security House where this fund is presently deposited to start processing the release to you immediately.

Please find attached some of my documents as requested.

I await your prompt response.
Kelly Gilbert LLB (Hons).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216061 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:25 am
Sorry i lost my mail box you replied me to hackers but check your sent mail box for last Saturday and Sunday you'll find your reply to my proposal. The email idd you sent it to is ([email protected])

Please do so to confirm am not kidding.
Thank you,
Kelly.

#216063 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:26 am
XXX,

Got your information's and will on Monday secure a swan affidavit from the Federal High Court here in my country in your name as the new benefactor of the $21M.

After that is done i will as your representing attorney forward it to the Finance house where the fund is presently deposited for release of the $21M to you.

I have concluded plans for all these but i need you to make sure you keep this transaction 100% confidential, that is no one should be aware of this apart from both of us. You know this involves a huge sum so we have to be very careful and don't disclose it at all.

I would like you to send to me your international passport or national id and i will also send mine too.

Finally i want you to tell me more about yourself and also investment opportunities in your country as i intend to invest part of my money in your country with your assistance.

Meanwhile this your number XXX is it a cell phone number or land line? I tried calling but could not get through, will keep trying.

Thank you,
Kelly Gilbert

#216065 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:38 am
XXX,

Thanks for the info sent but you did not talk about the investment opportunities in your country i asked you to tell me. I need to know as i intend to invest part of my share in your country with your assistance.
Find attached my national id for your perusal

I will on Monday as i told you secure a swan affidavit in your name, once that is done the deal is as good as concluded. It will cost me over $150,000. to move the fund out of my country which i have made the fund available, all i want from you is total trust and make sure you don't disclose this to no one i beg you

Have a lovely weekend.

Kelly.

#216066 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:38 am
XXX,

Nice to hear that mining is an active industry, i have never done any thing of such but at your advise i'll like to have a proper study of it.
Could you please tell me more and mining in your country and also give me sites i can study to know more.

Kelly.

#216067 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:40 am
The scammer phones and texts from the number +2347086693873.

#216159 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:48 am
XXX,

Hope you heard a wonderful weekend? thanks for the report but i opened it but the page was empty please re attach it.
Am on my way to the Federal High Court now to file an application for non residential affidavit as i told you. Join me in prayers because once we have this the deal is done.
Will update you with the good news.

Kelly.

#216227 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:58 pm
XXX,

I want to say a big congratulations to both of us. It was a wonderful movement at the court, in fact the court registrar was awesome.
Find attached a copy of the affidavit in your name. With this you have become the legal next of kin and the benefactor of the $21M.

I have already forwarded a copy to the Finance house where the fund is deposited. You are supposed to be present at the company to sign the release document but i do not want you here so i am in alliance with the director of operations who is in charge of the release of deposit's. I agreed with him that we'll give him 10% of the total fund that is why he is waving a lot of things for us.

He further told me that due to the new financial law by the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, it will be difficult to wire the money from any bank here so he said the fund will be moved via diplomatic arrangement to Spain or UK where you will be required to travel to, meet with the official and seal the deal.

A representative will be there to assist you in lodging the fund into a bank in Scotland if you chose UK. So i need you to tell me now if UK or Spain will be easy for you to travel to. He said on arrival of the fund their agent will contact you and you will meet with him i person to finalize the deal.

This is the best way out and according to him the fund can be moved out tomorrow or next, he said they have some government consignments to be moved out of the country that he will like to use this opportunity to move our fund along with them for easy passage.

I need you to call me now on this number +234 7086693873.

Am waiting.

Kelly.

#216299 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:45 am
XXX,

I asked my contact man at the finance house if they can deliver at XXX straight and he said no that the government consignments they want to cargo is designated for Spain and UK so i pleaded with him to arrange to see how he can deliver it to XXX.

He just informed me this morning that he has finalized with their agent to cargo it to XXX but that it will cost extra 3,200.00 Euros. He said this amount includes his ticket in and out of XXX, hotel for one night at list and he further explained that for the consignment not to be inspected that he MUST have this amount at hand for tips at the cargo company and also airport. He further explained that because it is a foreign country they do not have the contacts to wave off some of the tips so he advised the 3,200.00 Euros should be made available on his arrival at UK because it is from there their agent will pay the cargo company and other tips to avoid inspection. I asked him how possible is it not to open the consignment for inspection at the cargo company and he said they will scan it and once there is no metal object dictated they will over look the content and collect their tips so that is the reason why he should have the money at hand in UK.

He further said they will leave this evening to arrive UK or Spain early hours, he said he will give us the tracking number of the cargo from the shipping company so we can monitor the arrival.

So do i ask him to cargo it today and if so that means you will have to send the money to their agent in Uk or Spain depending on where they stopped but that will be tomorrow after we've confirmed arrival at UK.

I await your go ahead and please my good friend remember you MUST not disclose this deal to any one i beg of you, you know the money involved is huge. You are yet to resend the document on mining, please endevour to do that today. Also send me attached copy of your international passport too.

Kelly

#216318 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:43 am
XXX,

I never opted for that from the onset, that was why i wanted you to travel to Spain or UK where you meet with the person face to face and see for yourself. I know you will be skeptical but like they say seeing is believing.

I am the originator of this deal and as such am 100% sure of what am doing but to you i know it appears like a mirage. You are concerned about your safety if you travel, i assure you there is no risk worth so ever for you, i have done my ground work and there is only one document i'll send to you which you have to travel with and that is the airway bill, you will have to tender it to their agent with your id as proof of owner ship.

XXX i assure you there is no risk for you, please be read to travel so you can see face to face, i do not subscribe for sending money upfront rather go and see it is real. i assure your safety is 100%. Just let me where is closer for you Spain or UK.

I do not want us to miss this chance of moving the fund along side with government cargo so let know soon and i will still go ahead with the arrangement of moving the fund out, once that is done then i will now sleep well at night.

I await your reply.

Kelly.
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#216375 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:55 pm
XXX,

I have pleaded with my contact person to see how their agent can deliver to you in XXX and he said the cargo company's final destination is Germany so he will arrive at Germany tomorrow and will call you on arrival.

I am so glad things are falling in good shape, i was made to understand Germany is very close like you said the other time.
He told me he can't guarantee entry to XXX but said Germany is close to you so lets keep our fingers crossed and pray he gets easy passage to XXX.

The agent is leaving this evening en root UK so expect his call from Germany tomorrow by God's grace.

You haven't sent back the mining plan we discussed you forgot?

Please do so and also your international passport i requested for. Will call you once i confirm departure here.

I await your mail.

Kelly.

#216448 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:17 am
You sound like you are not ready to conclude this deal with me but i have committed myself already. The consignment has departed from Lagos airport and the agent will contact you on his arrival in Germany tomorrow.

#216476 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:34 am
XXX,

The agent should have arrived Germany by now, expect his cal as soon as possible.

DO NOT disclose the content of the trunk to him, my contact person directed so.

He will call you to know how he can locate you in XXX.

Do let me know once you hear from him.

Kelly.
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

#216481 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:47 am
Thank God why not call the number back, please do so