Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#216232 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:22 pm
Reply-to: Amb Anthony More - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233261106705 & +2335488329595

From Office of Amb Anthony Moore
federal ministry of finance
CONTRACT NUMBER:NNPC/PED/WR-PH/2000

AMOUNT:$ 9 MILLION (USD)

Dear,

With due respect, I am a Amb Anthony Moore with the federal ministry
of finance. I was instructed by the Hon. Minister of Finance to find
out before the end of this month, why your contract/ claim of your
fund have not been credited to your bank account, after instructions
has been passed to all various Government parastatals that all over
due contract/ claim payments should be released as a lot of petitions
by beneficiary's is being received by the Minister.

Your bank details is what this office requires from you to reconfirm,
with your telephone and fax numbers respectively, and any other
information.

However, why have you not received your payment up-till date? In view
of this circumstances, I will give my assistance to make sure your
file is in order for payment as two unknown people came for the claim
of the funds and submitted bank account claiming that you are sick.

Yours faithfully,

Amb Anthony Moore

WE NEED YOUR URGENT ANSWER
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#216233 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:23 pm
From Amb Anthony More - [email protected]

Attn, XXX

Thank you very much for your quick response,the payment has been
mandated by the Hon Minister of Finance to pay all foreign
contractors,so i found out that your name is in the list of foreign
contractors,Do not be afraid for i have perfected this transaction
very well and there is no proble and it is risk free.

So what you have to do now is to stand as the contractor and the bank
will transfer the money to you. all you need to do now is recomfirm and forward
your informations as follows below to enable me programme your name
and datas in the network base of the the payment bank in london as the
true bonafide beneficiary of the the fund

the informatiosn i requested is needed urgently to enable
me finalise with programming.

(1) your full name

(2) your banking informations

(3) your private telephone number

(4) your contact address

As soon as you send this information i will give you the bank contact
informations,so that you will write to them for the transfer of the
money to you,all these informations is needed to avoid wrong transfer
of the money to anothere person,i am waiting to hear from you.

i awaits your urgent response

Amb Anthony Moore

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217440 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:01 pm
From [email protected] - [email protected]

Sir,
Re: Current Status of Your Funds(US$9,000,000.00) with the Bank of Ghana vide the Ministry of Finance.

As the above refers,you are by this notification being formally informed of your funds with the Bank of Ghana at the instance of the Ministry of Finance Federal Republic of Ghana.

Accordingly.this office has received enabling final irrevocable transfer instructions to commence the formal and final release and transfer of the funds to you hence this letter of urgent and important notification.

Sir,you are to immediately reply this mail by obliging us the below details so as to enable us know that we are dealing and in communication with the real XXX.

1. Reconfirm your full name and address and your direct telephone number to promote constant and unhindered communication.

2. I need a copy of your identity.

3. Reconfirm your bank account coordinates to avoid any mistake during the eventual course of the commencement of the release and transfer of your funds.

Thanking you in anticipation of your quick response and cooperation.

Yours faithfully,
George Popo Adusei
Remittance/Foreign Operations
Bank Of Ghana.
Tel: + 233 261106705.

#217607 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:58 am
Attn: XXX

We are in receipt of your mail confirming your details and account information.

This office has accordingly commenced full work on the release and transfer of your funds. You shall be formally notified as we progress in the planned transfer and release of your funds prior to finally commencement of transfer..

Yours faithfully,

George Popo Adusei

Bank Of Ghana.

#217675 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:48 am
Attn,XXX

How are you today?sorry for my late reply,i have been busy tidying up
things regarding your the transfer of the money to your account which
you provided to us.meanwhile i want to know if any anybody have
contact about the transfer,please do indicate to me urgently as i will
inform you of what to do as soon as i hear from you.

Do forward whatever email you receive from anybody to this box so that
i can give you guidelines on what to do.i have perfected everything
for the smooth transfer of the money to your account and your
information have been programmed in the database network of the
payment bank as the bonafide beneficiary of the money(US$9M).I am
waiting to hear from you soonest.

sincerely

Amb Anthony Moore

#217745 by AlanJones Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:38 am

While we are on the arrangements for the formal commencement of the release and transfer of your funds,your account statement reflecting and indicating the current status of your funds and account with the Bank of Ghana is attached for your personal reference and perusal.

Kindly confirm receipt of the attached.

Yours faithfully,

George Popo Adusei

Bank Of Ghana.

#217847 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:29 am

It is necessary you indicate how you would want your funds to be released and transferred to you. Whether you would want instalmental transfer and how or whether you would we release and transfer the entire funds once to your nominated account.

Yours faithfully,

George Popo Adusei

#218306 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:18 am

Kindly find the attached letter received from the Office of the Governor. You are to quickly decide on whether you will come to personally sign off your funds or you will use a proxy to sign on your behalf. the proxy must be a lawyer from Ghana and duly acredited.

Kindly treat as very urgent and important so as to enable us serve your promptly and satisfactorily.

Yours faithfully,

George Popo Adusei

#218430 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:25 pm
Transcript of the above attachment

Office of the Governor
One Thorpe Road,
P. O. Box GP 2674
Accra, Ghana

To: Director
Remittance Department
Bank of Ghana.

08/09/2014.

Sir,

Re: Your Request For Commencement of Transfer of Approved Funds (US$9,000,000.00) To XXX Of XXX.

As above refers, your letter and request are received and noted and accordingly, we urgently wish to respond as follows.

1. Your request for commencement of transfer of approved funds to the beneficiary has been approved.
2.In accordance with guiding procedures and practice, you are to formally invite the beneficiary to come and sigh off the FUND RELEASE ORDER DOCUMENT at the Bank of Ghana premises (Head Office) or alternatively, the beneficiary can appoint an accredited Attorney in/from Ghana to represent him and sign off the funds Release Order form for the commencement of the transfer.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Kingsley Adio Kweku
For; Office of the Governor.
Bank of Ghana
Accra, Ghana.

cc: Legal Department Bank of Ghana.
Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

NB: I copied the content of the letter from the Office of the Governor and sent it to you as above. You need to act on it swiftly.

#218598 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:53 am
Attn, XXX

How are you today?this is to inform you that you should give the bank
your maximum coperation so as to enable them transfer the money to you
soon.you should be calling the contact person in the bank on phone and
disturbing them so that they will hasten the transfer of the money to
you,so do keep me posted.

Anthony Moore

#218605 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:08 am
The only available option since you can not come to Ghana to sign off the release order document will be for you to make use of an accredited attorney here to represent you.

You can personally appoint the attorney that will represent you but the attorney must be an accredited one by the bank of Ghana and must be from the Republic of Ghana.

You can also write formally to the bank of Ghana duly signed and request that the bank of Ghana provide you with an accredited attorney that will represent you and sign of the fund release order.

Yours faithfully,
George Popo Adusei

#218808 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:38 am

Very sorry that i am coming back late to you. I have been very busy since today as we had a workshop on the Ebola Virus issue.

Please find the lawyer's contact below.

Name: Barrister Ebow Frederick K.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +233 5488329595.

All you need to do is to write to the lawyer and tell the lawyer that my office recommended him to you to represent you at the bank of Ghana and help you sign off your fund release order.

Yours faithfully,
George Popo Adusei

#218958 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:49 am
From RelianceChambers - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

I have received your mail and your forwarded communication with the Remittance Department of the BOG in which you were directed to contact and contract me to act as your legal representative.

I want you to know that there is nothing i can do until you have sent me a letter with a power of attorney to represent you. The power of attorney has to be signed and specifically stating that you have appointed me as your legal representative and with the authority to represent you and sign of the Fund Release Order at the Bank of Ghana(BOG).

Thanks for the offer to represent you.

Regards,
Barrister Ebow Frederick K.

#219038 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:30 am
Dear XXX,
This is to confirm the receipt of the Power of Attorney you sent.

I will present same to the Bank of Ghana by morning tomorrow and i will get back to you with details and schedule regarding the signing off of the release order.

I will also let you know what my legal fee will be after i have made my first representation at the BOG and how you shall pay me.

Regards,
Barrister Ebow Frederick K.

#219091 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:16 am
Dear XXX,

I have been to the bank of Ghana with the power of attorney you issued to me.I want to give you further details regarding conditions precedent to my representation and signing off of your funds at the bank of Ghana and the schedule.

1.I have confirmed the presence of your funds(US$9,000,000.00) with the bank of Ghana.And that what remains for the transfer of your funds to take off is the signing and endorsement of the release order.

2.My legal representation based on the power of attorney you have issued to me has been accepted by the bank of Ghana. Accordingly,i have legally commenced my representation.

3. I have been told to visit the High Court and do an attestation/affidavit confirming that i know you and that the funds that is about to be transferred to you was legally acquired.

I will be at the High Court today to do the required preliminary arrangements for the attestation/affidavit after which i will let you know what is required(cost) and the schedule.

The signing off of the release order will take place once i have done the attestation/affidavit and presented same to the bank of Ghana.

4. Regarding my legal fee. You will pay me the sum of US$6,000.00. But you will only pay me after i have completely signed off your funds and you have received your funds. But i will need you to give me a promissory note indicating clearly that you will pay me my legal fee within two weeks after you would have received your funds.