Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219088 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:06 am
Thank you for your mail, i am fine and glad to read from you at least but it a sad and painful word to read that you will abandon me here all alone now that i needed you the most. what is the problem or what went wrong after your talk with the accountant? please you are the last hope that i am having now as i have already hoped of sending you the two documents of the money with me. i beg you in the name of God do not leave me here alone i have come to trust you and have faith in you.

Sincerely

Mabella

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219304 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:24 pm
Thank you for your mail dear XXX, hope that you are fine and healthy there? honestly i have been ripped apart since yesterday and could not stand to write you after a great lost of courage and strength, but i have to cope and gather faith in God that has been keeping me alive since because if is the power of men then i am nothing.

Dear i want to make a very serious demand from you these moment, since you are no longer interested to help me with the transfer of the fund, can you help me to be out from these camp to your country or can you make it to here so that we can see face to face? i just want to forget the issue of money now and be out here can you help me out? i beg you in the name of God to stand by me and believe me with all honesty.

Thank you i wait your kind reply as you have always considered me from the start. i wish you a happy day and God bless you.

Sincerely

Mabella

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#223782 by AlanJones Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:21 am
Having another try at a former victim

Dearest .

It is my pleasure to write you,am Former Miss Mabella , whom pleads and asked you to help me out and in assisting me get my late father fund transferred into your account sometimes ago.I thank God and wish to let you know about my success in getting those funds transferred under the good co operation and trust of my new partner from London into his account here in Dubai(U.A.E). Presently I am in London now for investment projects with the help of my new partner Husband (Prof. Mohammed Al Nahyan).

With God's grace, i will start my schooling within next two months once my husband comes back from his trip to Madrid. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds but you later turned your back on me due to some circumstance,lack of faith and trust or better still because it is not the will of God.

As a matter of your efforts made towards me earlier which i happily appreciated. You have to contact Reverend Emmanuel Gorge, direct with his address ([email protected] ) also get in touch with him through his office phone number (+221 765238333) he will send you the total of $75,000.00 Bank Draft which i sign for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I do not want to have a problem with my husband so i have to write out the bank draft and he do not know about it. I really appreciated your efforts at that time very much and your mails that comforted me a lot,is painful though you left me when i needed you the most,but God knows the best. So feel free and get in touch with Reverend Emmanuel Gorge and instruct him on how to receive your Bank Draft at your direct location.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at the camp. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, please be careful on how you write me and the words you use because i use these email with my husband.finally, i really missed you, i hope i could come to your country and be with you but i found it,s never the will of God, so feel free to contact and get in touch with Reverend Emmanuel Gorge immediately for delivering the chaque to you without any delay.Thanks once again and God bless you have a nice weekend.

Yours sister
Mrs Mabella Al Nahyan

#395946 by malu53 Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:39 am
mardiatou on fd
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 12500
Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Education: Some College
Job: Education
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 9 Hours ago

i am mardiatou albert by name
the only daughter of my late parents,
AM LOOKING FOR A TRUTHFUL AND HUNEST PATNA TO SHARE MY SIYUATION WITH. i am mardiatou albert by name

Image Image

Hello, i am Mardiatou Albert by name. i really need to discuss with you something that is very important and urgent with you. Please kindly contact me back for further details.([email protected])