Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#216832 by Jball57 Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:07 pm
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 00:45:09 -0700
To: My Mail!
Subject: Re: From WAMA President

Mr (My name)

How are you today I hope you are well with the family?

Prior to our last meeting we heard with the United Nation And Africa Union your name appears as one of the foreign beneficiaries who has spent a lot of money trying to get his fund but all to no avail, and we also gather that you have been scam by different people claiming that they can transfer fund to you but they did nothing.

So been the West Africa Mornitoring Agent (WAMA) under united nation I have been appointed to release the to total sum of $3.8 million to you from your total fund so kindly get back to me on how you want this fund to be release to without any delay.
And you also forward to me the names and phone number of the people you sent money to and they fail you to enable them been brought to book by WAMA and the the United Nation.

Waiting for your kind reply today.
Ambassador Evans J. Oke
WAMA President
Phone/Fax. +233554528842.
Advertisement

#216850 by vonpaso xlura Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:35 pm
Recovery scam. No one who's really part of such an agency would misspell its name like that.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#216854 by HillBilly Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:42 pm
its also not very likely that a man holding millions of dollars is going to give out his personal mobile phone #.

Information on phone number range +233 554XXXXXX
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)