Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217057 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:58 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12026773857

Attention:

We are in position of your consignment box that was recovered by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in conjunction with the British high commission. The said so-called non diplomat was arrested in the boarder between Benin republic and Nigeria enroute from London, United Kingdom and you are hereby advice to contact AMRO Exchange Shipping service with your Full Name and Your Ref: 67775782AESS send information to this mailto <[email protected]>

Yours truly,

A. B. Miller
Information Department
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217058 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:00 am
From Armo Exchange Shipping Servic - [email protected]

Attention; XXX

This is to inform you that we are in possession of a special box marked as a diplomatic consignment and it is registered to you. We have been instituted by the appropriate authorities to deliver this package to you because from investigation it has been revealed that you ought to have received this package a long time before now but for some corrupt officials that have some interests that are clandestine in nature.

You are therefore required to confirm the following details immediately so as to begin the dispatch/delivery process.

1). Full Name
2). Detailed Mailing Address
3). Origin/ location of any packages being expected which may include valuables or even cash, because these items are usually delivered via such deliveries as our Amro-KlGates Logistics.

It is noteworthy to add that we do not know exactly where this box is coming from but it has shown that at some point it was in the Africa(Nigeria and Benin Republic) and at some point passed through Dublin, Ireland before is was seized from a cartel that was making away with it in Manchester, North of London on the boundary.

We wish to let you know that upon receipt of the requested information and verification we will contact and advise you as to when you would have this box delivered to you.

Sincerely.
A. B Miller (Mrs)
Amro-Klgates Diplomatic & Logistics (Out Verifications Unit)
1133 19th St. N.W.. Washington, DC 20036. USA
+1-202-677-3857(Head Office)
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217343 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:30 am
Attention; XXX

Sequel to your email, we have verified your details and your file has been sent to the dispatch unit for necessary action but we wish to ask if you had anytime in the past been taken money from or been in the process of making any sort of claims. This is because we can not make any direct assertions as regards the content of these boxes at the moment and we do not have the right to open such materials that are given to us to make deliveries of.

We would like some bit of clarifications to the concerns made above as we are mandated to go through a 100% clearance especially when making international deliveries due to increased security levels in the world today.
In the meantime, your details have been submitted to the dispatch officer and you will be notified shortly.

Sincerely.

A. B Miller (Mrs)

#217493 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:41 pm
Attention; XXX,

Compliments, this is to inform you that your diplomatic box is ready for delivery to you, I want you to know that the major reason people use our service is because we deliver the most of valuables which could include cash and diamonds around the world. Therefore our deliveries are usually done discretely for security purposes.
You are to contact the dispatch office on the details below;
AMRO-KLGATES DIPLOMATIC & LOGISTICS
15 Bedford Row Street
London United Kingdom
Email; [email protected]
Sincerely.
A. B Miller (Mrs)

#217632 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:32 am
From [email protected]

Concern: XXX .
Delivery/Dispatch Options
Your details have been received from the verifications units and your diplomatic consignemnt(Picture Attached) has been approved for dispatch by our logistics department, I must congratulate you. Your package has been securely parceled and will be couriered/delivered to you via any of the channel given below, your Parcel Identification Number is PBIL/OWN/002211
You are to choose the courier option that is most convenient for you from the options given below by our affliates delivery services

PLATINUM(DELIVERY DURATION-48HRS)

Mailing
£300.00 pounds
Insurance
£300.00 pounds
Vat:
£50.00 pounds
Total:
£650.00 pounds

GOLD(DELIVERY DURATION-4 DAYS)

Mailing
£230.00pounds
Insurance
£300.00pounds
Vat:
£20.00pounds
Total:
£550.00 pounds

SILVER(DELIVERY DURATION-7 DAYS)

Mailing
£200.00pounds
Insurance
£300.00 pounds
Vat:
£20.00pounds
Total:
£520.00 pounds

REGARDLESS OF ANY ABOVE OPTION, THE INSURANCE CHARGE OF YOUR PARCEL IS £300.00

Most Importantly, The parcel must be Insured by the British National Insurance company, before it can be dispatched by any of your chosen courier service, as the delivery content has to be insured in the British insurance firm, before it can be delivered to you via courier due to the diplomatic content of the package that is been delivered. Failure to produce the insurance fee will mean refusal of package delivery by any of the courier service so as to enable this company secure her good name they have always maintained here in England, since the package delivery without the insurance will be illegal. The insurance is the International law guiding the authentic delivery of diplomatic packages.

Please fill this form below and get back with the option you choose for delivery destination.

You are also advised to make a scanned copy of your drivers licence or International passport before we can proceed with your despatch/delivery as proof of Identification.

Email For Confirmation Of Delivery
RECEIVERS NAME:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:
COUNTRY/MOBILE NUMBER:
DELIVERY OPTION:

Please be informed that delivery will be made to your address within the corresponding time frame of each option after our confirmation of this payment for delivery,as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be used to attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs.

For more information do call the office

Best Regards,

Michael Payne (Head of Diplomatic Deliveries)
Phone:+44-7822133746
Despatch Officer

THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by return e-mail and delete the document. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.UNO is not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt

#217686 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:42 pm
Concern: XXX.

Identification Number is PBIL/OWN/002211

Sequel to your email please note that we have received your chosen option of delivery which is the Platinum Service(High Priority). You are therefore required to send the following as a means of identification; International Passport or Drivers License. You are also informed that our delivery agent would not hand over this package to anyone but you as we do not deal with third party due to the importance of what we deliver.

As requested, the platinum service costs £650:00(Six Hundred and Fifty British Pounds Sterling)only which is equivalent to USD$1,100.00(One Thousand One Hundred American Dollars)only.

You are to choose which means you would prefer to use in providing the cumulative charge of the Mailing, Insurance and Vat. Oftentimes our customers prefer moneygram, western union or our brokers accounts and you could also have this money sent to an agent in our European office in Spain depending on your location. Upon your response we will advise further and provide details to you for payment. Be informed that the specific arrival time of your package would depend on when your payment is received by our agent, and you will be appropriately briefed so that you can wait to sign for your consignment personally.

Please be informed that delivery will be made to your address within the corresponding time frame of each option after our confirmation of this payment for delivery,as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be used to attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs.

Best Regards,

Despatch Officer

THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by return e-mail and delete the document. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.UNO is not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt

#217752 by AlanJones Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:33 am
Concern: XXX .

Sequel to your email please find below the receiving details for the Ria Transfer of our agent in our European office in Spain:

Mr. Henry Blake
Armengual de La Mota 11
29005 Madrid Spain

You are advised to send to us a copy of the transfer slip and for clarity sake please reconfirm your designated delivery address.

Best Regards,

23 Pembroke Gardens
High Howdon
Wallsend-upon-Tyne
NE28 0DP
Despatch Officer

#217792 by AlanJones Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Sequel to your email please find below the receiving account details of our agent in our European office in Spain:

BANK NAME; LA CAIXA
ACCOUNT NAME; BRUCE GARDEN
ACCOUNT NO.; 2100 6491 1820 0050 2699
BIC; CAIXESBBXXX
IBAN; ES96 2100 6491 1820 0050 2699
ADDRESS; PASEO DE COLON, 27, 20002
DONOSTIA SAN SEBASTIAN, SPAIN

You are advised to send to us a copy of the transfer slip and for clarity sake please reconfirm your designated delivery address.

Best Regards,

23 Pembroke Gardens
High Howdon
Wallsend-upon-Tyne
NE28 0DP
Despatch Officer

#217854 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:53 am

Sequel to your email, you are advised to send to us a copy of the transfer slip and for clarity sake please reconfirm your designated delivery address and do send us a means of identification needed for your pick-up.

Best Regards,
23 Pembroke Gardens
High Howdon
Wallsend-upon-Tyne
NE28 0DP
Despatch Officer

#218019 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:49 am

Compliments, this is to confirm receipt of your email, be informed that your consignment/package is ready for despatch while we await your confirmation of payment.

Best Regards,

23 Pembroke Gardens
High Howdon
Wallsend-upon-Tyne
NE28 0DP
Despatch Officer

#218307 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:20 am

Compliments, we have received your email, and management has decided that your box be placed back in our vault and tagged unclaimed. The return address of the sender was not recorded.

Best Regards,

23 Pembroke Gardens
High Howdon
Wallsend-upon-Tyne
NE28 0DP
Despatch Officer

#218816 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:08 am
From Frank Goodman - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

Good day, I know this must come as a surprise to you, well my name is Mr. Frank Goodman and I want you to know that I know that a particular company has contacted you and informed you that a consignment box was being sent to you.

I want you to know that I am the person who sent that box to you and it contains money that was seized from some persons who had taken this cash from some loot discovered from some fraudsters, during our investigation I led the squad that discovered the money but my colleagues didn’t know it was full of cash so when I discovered it I switched the boxes and kept this one for myself.

Due to high screening from banks, I decided to send the money to you, I got your details from the internet and decided to take my chance with you and have the consignment sent to you. Due to my position in the force, I can not respond to you after this email. I believe you can use this money to better the situation of the less privileged instead of letting my superior officers take this money for themselves and I can not go to higher authorities as I am almost due for my retirement and I don’t want anyone to dent my good reputation by framing me up.

I want you to know I have acted this way and sent this money to you via the diplomatic means so it can be delivered to you safely. Finally I hope my instincts haven’t failed me for trusting you would use this cash to benefit mankind and especially the less privileged in your country and around the world.

Your faithfully,

Mr. Frank Goodman

#218817 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:09 am
Dear XXX,

I tendered this box to Amro-Klgates Despatches here in London, United Kingdom! I am aware they must have contacted you for verification and delivery of this consignment. It contains GBP9,800,000.00(Nine Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds) only.

Just promise me you would never mention my name and please use this money judiciously, Goodluck!!!

Frank Goodman