Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#221178 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:41 am
My brother,

I've succeeded in get a courier company that would help us move it Via Diplomatic delivery to your country.

After making inquiry in the company I was told that we have to pay Three hundred and fifteen Euros (315 Euros) for booking and shipment fee.

Below is the company info:-
Email: [email protected]

Thanks and God bless

Ali Adams

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#221422 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:41 am
Pay to the below name:-

Name: Ofili Edo Emmanuel
Location/State: Accra

I will forward the payment receipt as soon as I make the payment to the delivery company on receipt of your own part of the payment.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Ali Adams

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#221424 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:50 am
Sorry, such amount is picked by Western Union or Money gram and not account.

Please send by Money gram or Western union with the info I sent earlier.

Thank you

#221558 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:28 am
My brother, it's not done anywhere please. Try to understand this. If it's not in your country, it's not done here. Nobody uses Bank account to receive such amount of money.

We've come a long way and you have to understand me please

Hello my brother,

Please I'm still waiting for your response regarding the payment.

Thank you and remain blessed

#221741 by AlanJones Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:46 pm
No problem. May God bless you for everything. I will have to start all over again.

Thank you so much.