Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228689 by AlanJones Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:31 am
ATTENTION XXX,
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE. I AM SURE IT MUST BE DELIVERED TO YOU THIS WEEK. WHATEVER THAT HAPPENS, YOU LET ME KNOW.

THANK YOU SIR.

MRS KIBANI

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#228835 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:44 am
Please has the card arrived? Please try all you can and send the money to me if you have recieved the card. Please do it for me today.

Kadia

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#229002 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:55 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I HAVE GOTTEN INFORMATION THAT THE CARD WILL REACH YOU THIS WEEK. SO PLEASE ONCE IT REACHES YOU, JUST TRY AND SEND THE MONEY TO KADIA. SHE HAS ALSO PROMISED TO COMPENSATE ME WITH SOME MONEY. SO I WILL ASWELL SEND AN ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHERE YOU WILL SEND THE COMPENSATION TO ME.

ALWAYS UPDATE ME.

MRS KIBANI

#229215 by AlanJones Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:21 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I SAW YOUR MAIL OF YESTERDAY. I WILL BE WAITING TO HEARING THE GOOD NEWS.

ALWAYS UPDATE ME.

MRS KIBANI

#230285 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:36 am
ATTENTION XXX,
PLEASE HAS THE CARD FINALLY ARRIVED?. IF NOT PLEASE CALL THEIR OFFICE AND KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. THE DELAY IS GETTING TOO MUCH. PLEASE WHATEVER BE THE DEVELOPMENT, YOU LET ME KNOW.

MRS KIBANI

#230574 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:47 am
From Freedom Financial Services - [email protected]

Dear Freedom MasterCard® Customer: XXX

As a follow up to my last MAIL to you, please we need to confirm the current position of the DELIVERY. It is very Imperative you intimate us If you have gone to XXX Post To Pick Up the Parcel because our Inquiry from Parcel Force still indicates that in XXX awaiting Delivery. Please act fast as we will be rounding up our year Operation by Next Week, hence we need to Validate and Complete your Transaction.. We await your urgently needed response.

Regards,
James Mills(GM, Operations, Freedom Finance)

#230575 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:48 am
ATTENTION XXX,
PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT MY BE THE DELAY IN THE DELIVERING OF THE CARD TO YOU. YOU KNOW I DO NOT LEAVE IN YOUR COUNTRY. SO SIR I WANT TO KNOW WHAT MUST HAVE CAUSED THAT. WITH THAT I WILL KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW THINGS FROM HERE.
DO UPDATE ME SIR.

MRS KIBANI

#231033 by AlanJones Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:19 am

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail but we must express our total dismay over this development. If can recall vividly that we requested you to reconfirm your valid Address and Its is this address that you gave to us that we used in the dispatch of your ATM Card. Thus this parcel been returned is not our company’s Making as you can see and based on the Circumstance sorrounding this return, the Courier company will not bear the responsibility of Refunding the Insurance Cost since the Card is never Lost on Transist nor was it stolen. Thus this then implies that for the card to Re-sent to you, An Insurance Charge MUST be paid by You, while the Delivery Cost will be Taken care by our Company.

Please kindly indicate your position on this, so that we can urgently RE-ARRANGE the Redilvery of another Card within the Next 48 hours. We await your urgently needed response.

Regards,
James Mills

Regards,

#231098 by AlanJones Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:05 pm
ATTENTION XXX,
PLEASE SIR, HAVE YOU CONFIRMED THAT THE CARD HAS BEEN SENT BACK TO UK?. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. IF IT IS TRUE, WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST WE DO NOW?. I REALLY WANT YOU TO RECIEVE THIS FUND FOR KADIA.
PLEASE LET ME HEAR FROM YOU TODAY.

MRS KIBANI

#231099 by AlanJones Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:06 pm

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail and its content therein. However sir in view of what you have stated in your mail, as a company, we must state that in as much as we appreciate your patronage and the use of our Financial Service Provision, we must state that we reject in totality your use and Choice of words which is rather Insulting and Degrading to our company and Personel. If you must know our staffs are all well grounding in the area of rendering financial Services and cannot be said to have made any mistake in your address. The address youy gave was what was used to dispatch your mail, hence we will not be held liable for the Return of the parcel.

Sir I have made the company’s Policy on such matter/Issues very well known to you. Hence it is either you Agree to it or we will cancel the whole TRANSACTION.

Regards,

#231750 by AlanJones Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:08 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I AM SORRY I HAVE NOT WRITTEN YOU FOR DAYS NOW. I AM FININD A WAY TO HELPING OUT IN THE TRANSFER SINCE THEY INSISTED THAT THE COURIER FEE MUST BE PAID. ONCE I GET ANY OTHER WAY OUT, I WILL LET YOU KNOW. MEANWHILE HAS THE US PEOPLE CONTACTED YOU AGAIN AFTER THEY ASKED YOU TO PAY FOR THE COURIER?. LET ME KNOW PLEASE.

MRS KIBANI

#232793 by AlanJones Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:29 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I AM SORRY I HAVE NOT REACHED YOU ALL THESE WHILE. IT IS DUE TO THE CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR BREAK HOLIDAY. MEANWHILE I AM MAKING ARRAGNGEMT ON THE BEST WAY WE CAN CONCLUDE THE TRANSFER. I WILL UPDATE YOU NEXT WEEK, CONCERNING THE NEW ARRANGEMENT.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

MRS KIBANI

#233667 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:07 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I HAVE CONCLUDED WITH A BANK OVERSEAS THAT WILL EFFECT THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. BY MONDAY, I WILL UPDATE YOU ON THAT.

MRS KIBANI

#234320 by AlanJones Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:21 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE SLOW IN THE TRANSFER PROCESS. I HAD WANTED US TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER FROM HERE, BUT WE ARE HAVING FOREIGN ALLOCATION PROBLEM. SO WE CANNOT MAKE THE TRANSFER FROM OUR BANK HERE. WE ARE WORKING ON EFFECTING THE TRANSFER FROM AN OVER SEAS BANK AGAIN. BY FRIDAY WE WILL BE THROUGH WITH THAT AND I WILL TELL YOU THE NAME OF THE BANK AND THEY WILL CONTACT YOU FOR THE TRANSFER.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINIOUS PATIENCE.

MRS KIBANI

#234940 by AlanJones Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:28 am
ATTENTION XXX,

WITH DUE RESPECT SIR, I AM SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN COMMUNICATING WITH YOU CONCERNING THE TRANSFER, I JUST WANTED TO BE SURE OF THE ACTUAL DATE AND THE BANK OVERSEAS THAT WILL COMPLETE THE TRANSFER. I AM SURE THAT AFTER OUR MEETING TODAY, I WILL UPDATE YOU ON THAT AND ALSO GIVE YOU THE NAME OF THE BANK. PLEASE I AM SORRY FOR THE DELAY AND THE INCONVINIENCES THIS MIGHT CAUSE YOU.

I WILL UPDATE YOU BETWEEN TODAY AND THURSDAY MORNING.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

MRS KIBANI