Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#224917 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:11 am
ATTENTION XXX,
PLEASE HAVE THEY SENT THE CARD TO YOU? LET ME KNOW. IF POSSIBLE, JUST FOWARD TO ME THEIR LAST MESSAGE TO ME. WITH THAT WE WILL KNOW HOW TO PUSH THEM TO BE FAST IN THE TRANSFER.
DO UPDATE ME KNOW.

MRS KIBANI

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#225198 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:17 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I HAVE SEEN THE ATTACHMENT AND THEIR MESSAGE TO YOU. IT IS A GOOD DEVELOPMENT. PLEASE ASK THEM WHEN THE CARD WILL REACH YOU.
DO UPDATE ME ALWAYS.

MRS KIBANI

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#225677 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:34 am
Freedom MasterCard® Customer

FREEDOM PLUS FINANCIAL SERVICES (MasterCard)

17 ENSIGN HOUSE, ADMIRAL WAY ,

CANARY WHARF

TEL: +44 8432891957

FAX: +44 20 710 177 29

Dear Valued Customer: XXX

As a follow up to our last mail in reference to the Dispatch of your Issued ATM Card, As your Financial Service Provider, we Are pleased to inform you that your ATM Card dispatch process is almost completed. We are indeed really sorry for the delay which was never intentional nor Deliberate but was as result of the company’s Policy on Strict Adherence to DUE PROCESS on the release of Fund for the Payment of the Insurance and Delivery of your Card. This is based on the Fact that ATM Cards, and other Bank Instruments like Cheques, Cash Debit and Credit Cards are regarded as NEGOTIABLE ITEM and MUST be INSURED before accepted for Delivery. However we are assuring you that our company is determined and positioned to provide the best Financial Services that is comparatively better than other financial institutions and our operations will be based on LEGALITY. Thus be rest assured of our commitment for a good service and we implore you to try your utmost best as you have promised to get this Insurance And Delivery Cost paid .

This is to officially intimate you that the Payment of this Insurance and Delivery Cost has been Approved by our Legal Department as well as our Account Department and it is now awaiting Formal Ratification by the Management/ Board which will be done By TOMORROW at our Weekly Management Meeting. Please be rest Assured that within Next Week, your ATM Card will be Dispatched to you.

Looking Forward to your soonest and Positive Response.

Thank You,

Ms. Sue Campbell(Head Customer Service Unit)

Cc: James Mills( GM, Operations)

#225839 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:41 am
Dear Valued Customer: XXX

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and your Request therein. However sir as your Financial Service Provider, we did not REQUEST for any Payment from you but rather what we said is that since ATM Cards, and other Bank Instruments like Cheques, Cash Debit and Credit Cards are regarded as NEGOTIABLE ITEM and MUST be INSURED but we will be making the payment for this Insurance and Delivery which has been APPROVED by our Account Department but it was meant to be RATIFIED by the Board yesterday at our Weekly Management Meeting.

Please be rest Assured that your Card will be Dispatched Next Week. Once again we want to thank and Appreciate your Patience and Understanding.

Regards,
James Mills

#226123 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:59 pm
Dr. Baker .E. Swissman
Accounting Department
Thomas Moore Main Building
68 Mitchell St SW,
Atlanta, GA 30303
Tel:+1(888)-918-8539.

Date:2/11/2014

Attention: XXX,

RE: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER.

We wish to confirm from you, if you do received the last mail that was sent to you along with your on-line account details? Kindly confirm to us as soon as possible.

We are here to serve you better.

Your's in Service,
Dr. Baker .E. Swissman.
Accounting Department
Thomas Moore Main Building
68 Mitchell St SW,
Atlanta, GA 30303
U.S.A
--------------------------------------------------------DISCLAIMER---------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail contains confidential information or information’s belonging to and is intended solely for the addressee. The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either whole or partial) of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. THOMAS MOORE PRIVATE BANK shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery and the mail deletion. Consider the environment before printing this email. THOMAS MOORE PRIVATE BANK and/or any of its subsidiaries and/or affiliates each reserve the right to monitor all email communications through its networks.
------------------------------------------------END OF DISCLAIMER---------------------------------------------------------

#226252 by AlanJones Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:15 am
ATTENTION XXX,
PLEASE HAS THE CARD FINALLY REACHED YOU?. IF NOT, WHAT WAS YOUR LAST COMMUNICATION WITH THEM?
PLEASE UPDATE ME TODAY.

MRS KIBANI

#226692 by AlanJones Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:18 am
ATTENTION XXX,
PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH THEM. DO NOT BE DISCOURAGE. I AM SURE THEY WILL SEND IT TO YOU IN FEW DAYS TIME. SINCE THE CARD IS OUT AND THEY HAVE SENT A COPY OF IT TO YOU, YOU MUST SURELY GET IT. WE COMMUNICATED WITH THEM AND WE FOUND OUT THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE SORTED OUT SOONEST.

PLEASE BE PATIENT.

MRS KIBANI

#227694 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:27 am
Freedom MasterCard® Customer

FREEDOM FINANCIAL SERVICES (MasterCard)
17 ENSIGN HOUSE, ADMIRAL WAY ,
CANARY WHARF
TEL: +44 8432891957
FAX: +44 20 710 177 29

Attention Valued Customer: XXX

Further to your Transaction vis-à-vis the Dispatch of your ATM Card, I must personally within my capacity as the General Manager Operations of this Esteem company apologize for the Delay in Dispatching your Card, please be informed that this wasn't intentional but was based on the need to adhere strictly to the company’s Policy on the disbursement of fund for payment of Insurance for International Deliveries. Once again, kindly accept our sincere apologies and I am indeed sorry for any Inconvenience this Delay might have caused you.

Hence, In view of this, we are pleased to inform you that your ATM CARD has been Dispatched. Your ATM CARD offers you a variety of benefit which includes a 0% interest for all your withdrawals and balance transfers for the first 6 months . The ATM CARD being issued to you is MasterCard considering the amount in your CARD ACCOUNT.

Hence Sir Please note that that your card has been issued and mailed to your provided address, please find below the details of the mail and tracking information.

Mailing Company......Parcel Force Courier Services,
Website ....... www.parcelforce.co.uk
Tracking Details…… XXX

Regards,

James Mills(GM, Operations )

#227695 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:29 am
ATTENTION XXX,

FIRSTLY I WANT TO APOLOGISE TO YOU FOR LONG DELAY IN THE DESPATCH OF THE CARD TO YOU. THE BANK THERE TOO HAS APOLOGISE TO US. IT BECAUSE SOME UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOUND THEIR CONTROL. PLEASE BEAR WITH US AND ESPECIALLY THE UK BANK.

THE GOOD NEWS NOW THAT WE LEARNT THAT THE CARD HAS BEEN DESPATCHED TO YOU. HOPE THE BANK THERE HAS NOTIFIED YOU TOO?.
PLEASE ONCE YOU RECIEVE IT DO NOTIFY US.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COPERATION.

MRS KIBANI

#228012 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:04 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I AM HAPPY FOR THE GOOD NEWS. PLEASE ONCE YOU GET THE CARD, DO LET ME KNOW.

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST.

MRS KIBANI

#228112 by AlanJones Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:22 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I AM HAPPY FOR THE GOOD NEWS YOU HAVE GIVEN ME. I WILL BE WAITING FOR FURTHER GOOD NEWS FROM YOU. I MUST DO MY BEST TO COMMUNICATE WITH KADIA THIS WEEKEND. SHE IS IN ONE OF THE INTERIORS. SHE WILL BE HAPPY TO HEAR THE GOD NEWS.

ALWAYS UPDATE ME.

MRS KIBANI

#228279 by AlanJones Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:10 am
ATTENTION XXX,
PLEASE WHAT IS HAPPENING? I HAVE DISCUSSED WITH KADIA, SHE WILL SEND AN ACCOUNT TO YOU WHERE YOU WILL SEND IN SOME MONEY TO HER FOR HER TRAVELLING TO YOUR PLACE AND FOR HER TO SORT OUT THINGS HERE BEFORE HER LEAVING HERE. ALSO SHE HAS SOME COMPENSATION FOR ME TOO. SO SHE WILL SEND AN ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO YOU VERY EARLY ON MONDAY.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED THE CARD AND ALSO KNOW IF YOU HAVE STARTED COLLECTING THE MONEY THERE.
THANK YOU.

MRS KIBANI

#228548 by AlanJones Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:49 pm
ATTENTION XXX,
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE. SHE SAID SHE WILL SEND IT LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW. SHE IS MORE THAN HAPPY NOW. AND I AM HAPPY TOO.

ALWAYS UPDATE ME.

MRS KIBANI

#228614 by AlanJones Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:15 pm
Dear XXX,
It is really good to hear that you have recieved the money through a card. I am really more thank happy. As i told Mrs KIbani, please US50,000 first to that account i gave to you the other time where you wanted to help me with some money. Please send it today. I want to use it to plan for my travelling out. Also to do certain things. Also i will instruct you to send US100,000 TO mRS kIBANI as her compensation for helping us. First of all, please send the US50,000 today.

Miss Kadia

#228679 by AlanJones Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:11 am
ATTENTION XXX,
SINCE IT HAS ARRIVED IN YOUR COUNTRY, IF THEY ARE DELAYING IN BRING IT TO YOU, YOU CAN MAKE OUT TIME ON YOUR OWN AND GO AND PICK IT. IT WILL MAKE EVERYTHING TO BE FASTER.
THANK YOU.

MRS KIBANI