Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#224643 by AlanJones Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:44 am
Thank you for lise to me

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#224769 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:08 am
My Dearest XXX,
Good evening how are you doing? last week you told me that you will send the fee to the Bank but I do not know why you do this most is when you gave me your word to help me I'm really happy but now i am sad this time and sick. The Bank expect the cost to activate my account you know the amount as the Bank ask you is just to activate my account and have access to my property
Yours truly

Sarina

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#224961 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:16 pm
My Dearest XXX,

Good morning, how are you doing? hope all is well with you over there,

I read your mail with a lot of sobber reflexions,i feel very sad that at this point in time,there will be disagreement between us over the issue of money for the success of a transfer of such magnitude.
I dont know whatever experience you might have had in the past or whom you are but i decided i will risk this with you to see if God will bless us in His infinite mercies;i did not want your money because i already have a laid down plan that will make the sum of 39.000.000 million u.s.d fall in our laps and i know this will be possible only when there is trust and understanding between us.i want to be clearified about what you mean that mine is the eighth case and you want to drop it, i am not clear with that statement. my accountant not pointed out that it is not a good idea,that the bank corrupt.
This transaction is not an urgent,I need your good understanding to proceed with the Bank.
THIS MAIL I RECEIVED FROM THE BANK TODAYT
We are on the 27/10/2014 of this year if no claim/person at the end, we shall transfer the fund to our Central Bank Foreign Treasury as unclaimed fund. However, as you claim to be and if you are sure of what you claim to be; could you please provide us with the answers to the questions stated below to provide the genuinety as you claim and after much scrutiny on your claim?
Despite's the money I really want someone who will care and love me, I need someone who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need someone who will be my brother, my best friend, even though you take me like your blood sister or part of your family I will not mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied.
Try to call me or the director in the bank so that you can talk.Also if you dont want me to be a dead woman ,a woman without any hope and future please do not back out at this junction because this to further my studies. please understand my condition and do not abandon me without help. Therefore my condition here is very bad, to eat is very hard for me but with God all things will be good just a day.

My sincerest greetings,
Sarina

#224962 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:16 pm
This morning I went to the bank for more information about the transaction
The Director of the Bank told me he'd give you an account that you are to send the activation fee but you do not it the bank account give thee is reserved for small amounts 3000 to 9000 dollars dollards reason why it give your address another bank for the amount you are doing but as dont want to do it ask me to tell you that you can find another way to send the activation fee.

I'm really honest with you, I want you to find another way for the activation fee from my account so I would like you to send me the money
like your banker does not want to send money in the bank account I would like to find another solution to send charges to send my account to be active

#224963 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:18 pm
ATTENTION: XXX,

There is a new development and this is very urgent.

Be notifying that from today Monday 27 of October, the bank inspectors and auditors will be visiting this bank to audit the accounts and records of all the customers in the bank.

This auditing is done once every month and all accounts and records are checked for the monthly bank general meeting.

The thing is that if the fund is not moved out before auditors and supervisors audits all the banks accounts and records, they will discovered the money and have it confisticated being that it had remain unclaimed for a long time.

You know this is between you and sarina and if the secret leak out,she will lose her live and other things.

The fund will be turned over to the bank board of directors, this I do not want to happen to her.

As you may be aware, I am not the only staff of this bank, there are other staffs and directors.

What do you do?, you have to find another way out to resolve this quickly.

I am thinking that if you have the fund released out into a acctonut and deposited in your name.

XXX, please you should not think of how much you are spending for now, think of the benefits in future.

I will expect to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail.God bless you.

please reply back to me immediately you receive this message.

If you wanted to help her pls Thus, you should go ahead help her becse the condion that she his naw is very bad she came to my office this moring she was crying and beg me to hepe her but i can not

MR.DR PAULE OMARM

DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN RETTANCE DEPT.

BANK OF AFRICA(BOA) COTONOU BENIN