Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217929 by Faizan Docherty Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:05 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 118.96.86.88
Originating ISP: Pt Telkom Indonesia
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.220.221.79 with SMTP id ib15csp737603vcb;
Wed, 3 Sep 2014 20:40:04 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.70.61.106 with SMTP id o10mr3800688pdr.16.1409802003795;
Wed, 03 Sep 2014 20:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtp-out0137-sv3.telkom.net (smtp-out0137-sv3.telkom.net. [125.160.6.137])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id fm5si626564pbd.234.2014.09.03.20.40.03
for <snipped>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Wed, 03 Sep 2014 20:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=125.160.6.137;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected]
Received: from [222.124.18.76] (helo=fm1.smtp.telkom.net)
by smtp-out0137-sv3.telkom.net with esmtp id 1XPNtx-0001Fg-5k
for <snipped>; Thu, 04 Sep 2014 10:40:01 +0700
Received: from yuned-PC (88.static.118-96-86.astinet.telkom.net.id [118.96.86.88] (may be forged))
by fm1.smtp.telkom.net with ESMTP id s843dxur032573-s843dxv0032573
for <snipped>; Thu, 4 Sep 2014 10:40:00 +0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 05:54:12 +0700
X-Mailer: Chilkat Software Inc (http://www.chilkatsoft.com)
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Subject: Assalammu'alaikum
X-Priority: 5
To: <snipped>
Message-ID: <CHILKAT-MID-aab65407-1552-81ce-9cdb-83d0b2cf803a@yuned-PC>

Please, i want to confirm if this your email address is still active,i have an important and urgent project to discuss with you.
Awaiting your comfirmation.

Regards
Mustafa

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#218288 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:53 am
From Ibrahim Mustafa - [email protected]

Assalammu'alaikum, Waramotuhu llahi Wabarakathuhu Praise Allah, The Most beneficient, The most merciful May Allah Swt always gives rahmat and barakah to the lord,lord families and countries,Amiin. As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Mustafa Ibrahim a merchant in Dubai,in the U.A.E.I worked with Kuwait oil Company and eight years as a contractor,I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when Allah gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that the lord has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, and Algeria.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Five million dollars $5,000,000,00 that I have with a security Company abroad. Insha Allah I want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

It is not righteousness that you turn your faces towards the East or West, but it is righteousness to believe in Allaah, and the Last Day, and the angels, and the Books, and the prophets and gives wealth, in spite of love for it, to the kinsfolk, the orphans, the needy, and to the wayfarer ..." [Quran; 2:177]

By Allah I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosoms of the Lord.(Eidina Siratal Lmustakheem). Allah must be served in truth and fearness( Yah ayuah Ledhina Aamanu, Irjihi Illa Robika, Rodihatan, Mordihatan)..I shall give you more details once you reply this letter.

May our good deeds be accepted and our sins be forgiven! May Allah guide us to all what is good in this world and the next!

I have set aside 10% for you and additional 5% for your time.The lord be with you.

Regards
Mustafa Ibrahim

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218465 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:54 am
Thanks for your respond...but all i want to know is that....do you have the ability to handle this great work of charity in your country to help the less privilege?
Any delay in your reply will give me room to source for a Mosque or another Muslim Individual for this same purpose.
The lord peace be with you

Mustafa

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218731 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:58 am
My dear friend,
I have received your mail and i must first of all show my appreciation ,over the fact that you have given heed to the entreaty of a dying man. Like i had told you in my previous mail, i lived a very reckless life when it mattered most. All i thought about was my various investments,it is that same care free attitude that is going to cost me a lot now.

When i discovered this ailment, it dawned on me that i had been living a very vain life.Then the need to affect the lives of those in need became very paramount in my thoughts.This appears to be a case of mercy after death as i no longer have the strength to do those things i used to do when i was still very full of life.

My dear friend , in my resolve to actualize my dying wish, i have been able to support charity to a very large extent-around the middle east and Europe.Then my health became a sorry tale, that at this particular point in time, i live at the mercy of various drugs and operations which certainly can not remedy anything.

My close family members are however not happy with the way i have disbursed everything of mine to the motherless babies and the less privileged.That was why they failed to help me actualize my dream of supporting charity. They held for themselves the funds i made available for other things.

All relationship with me has been severed ,and they are of the opinion that the last of my fortune has been spent.Incidentally, the sum of Five million dollars(united states) is deposited in a security company in USA . That is the last i have here on earth after my medical bills have been estimated and all expenses paid pending till when i shall be no more.These funds i wish to entrust to you , to help propagate the works of charity.

By so doing, i would need your utmost sincerity and honesty to carry the venture along successfully. l will not sign any agreement with you,i will put my trust in Allah because whosoever put his trust in Allah then he will suffice him"(Al-Quran 65:2-3)The holy Quran also says if any do deeds of righteousness be they male or female and have faith,they will enter the Paradise and not the least injustice will be done to them(Al-Quran 4:124)Holy Quran has made it clear.

I will only require you to give me your full names and address,Occupation and telephone numbers,to enable me put a letter to the security company, making you the eligible beneficiary to the funds with them. Once this is done,you shall make arrangements with them on how the funds would be transferred to your location.

I beg of you to deal with me honestly and render me your assistance to the fullest of your capacity.you would be helping a dying man.Most importantly you would be touching the lives of a huge number of people.I hope i would be able to count on you while i wait impatiently for the time to come.I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Warmest Regards,
Mustafa Ibrahim

#219231 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:18 am
My friend,i won't stop appreciating your readiness and willingness to assist me in fulfilling my promise to Allah.
May the lord's peace be upon you and your family.
I will not need telephone communication because of the presents of my relatives around me always,
As i have told you earlier that my family doesn't support me in actualizing my dreams of charity,
they held for themselves the funds i made available for other things..Its of their opinion that my last money has been spent,
so i must keep this conversation between me and you away from my relatives..This funds is the last of my fortune on earth which no one know about.
Am praying that you should receive this funds before i finally give up to ghost.
This funds has been deposited to my Asia Bank and I have successfully forwarded your personal data to the Bank Manager yesterday and i have sent to the bank a letter that will authorize you as the benficiary.
Friend,please take note that the total amount is 5Million USD and the Bank will contact you soon for this transaction.
And pls inform me whenever the Bank contact you.

Regards

Mustafa

#219506 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:39 am
Friend,
I want to inform you that My doctor has suggested another surgery because this cancer has spread outside my esophagus too much.So my doctor suggest an Esophagectomy Surgery to remove my esophagus then Part of my stomach will be pulled up to my neck to become the new esophagus.
Friend,am really worry about this surgery,this is a very risky surgery,i want my dream of charity to comes true before i do this surgical operation,because i may die but my only joy will be the success of this charity,i want to see that the funds is successfully transfer to you.Even if i die after you have received this funds, I know that I am going to be in the bosoms of the Lord.
I have sent all documents and letters required of me to the bank and i have also begged the manager to kindly render this transaction urgent to you.May the lord have mercy and give a successful way for this transaction.
We should put this in prayer while we wait for the bank to contact you.

Regards
Mustafa

#219643 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:43 am
From [email protected]

Delivered-To: XXX
Received: by 10.220.200.135 with SMTP id ew7csp352724vcb;
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 23:07:07 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.236.101.138 with SMTP id b10mr11015159yhg.91.1411106826702;
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 23:07:06 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from rs18.abstractdns.com ([205.251.133.131])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id z23si610451yhb.139.2014.09.18.23.07.06
for <XXX>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 23:07:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=205.251.133.131;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected]
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=danamongroup.com; s=default;
h=Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=aayLLveFr7e6+0H+pMS1SlfT4jE/sbuV8giHZBhGUZk=;
b=uLkL/vM9wl+U6BJO4d8inzBV7IyKkQOTtQU8hYaZKIz1ZOZYcQjsOQRNZ9O5GF44nZO3BYeykrSphzYOtBQPAF5Dk196XSKurP6eLPqnPnTGT/OukyVV9w0sfbY2Mbr93DiBvHWcXF3IkUimO3MJIsBUFJaGoWAIq8uRyKcciT8=;
Received: from localhost ([::1]:60864 helo=www.danamongroup.com)
by rs18.abstractdns.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1XUrLU-00054d-S1
for XXX; Fri, 19 Sep 2014 06:07:04 +0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII;
format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 06:07:04 +0000
To: XXX
Subject: FUNDS TRANSFER
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Sender: [email protected]
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.0.1
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - rs18.abstractdns.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - danamongroup.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: rs18.abstractdns.com: authenticated_id: [email protected]

Attn: XXX
We write to acknowledge the receipt of your application of claims and to also confirm the approval for the release of your entitlement by Mr. Mustafa Ibrahim.in our suspense account as the paying bank here in INDONESIA
We have registered your intent to claim the deposited sum, following the order given by Mr. Mustafa Ibrahim
We have been given the mandate / instruction to effect the release of the above mentioned sum via our Online Banking System through which means the deposited funds will be transferred into your nominated bank account.
We wish to inform you that your payment file as submitted to this office is being looked into and processed for the prompt remittance of your entitlement without further delay.
We which also to inform you that You will be forwarded with our account opening form, so we can establish an account for you where your funds can be paid, there you can make further transfer into your nominated account in your country.
Thank you for your understanding and c-operation while we look forward to hearing from you soonest. For further clarifications, please contact with the foreign remittance manager Mrs. Dewi Lestari
Be guided accordingly,

#220064 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:06 am
Sir
Please complete the account opening form with $1000 so we can open an account with us where your funds could be paid inn.
You can latter fill our transfer form to maker final transfer to your personal account in your country.
should you need any assistance please contact Mrs DEWI LESTARI on +622183446493
Thanks

Image Image

#220774 by AlanJones Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:52 am
From [email protected]

Sir
You can forward your account opening form to my mail after completing your information's
money should be sent to this account.

danamon bank
acc/ 003575848191
swift code bdinidja
acc/name sarah johana
addrs/ bdi tanggerang bsd square

Mrs LESTARI

#221172 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:28 am
My friend,I could not write you earlier because am on pills to prepare my body for the Esophagectomy Surgery,this surgery will be done by next week, i know the risk of this surgery,even if i die,am sure that i will be in the right hand of the lord.
Friend, remenber you are helping a dying man and most importantly you would be touching the lives of a huge number of people.
The success of this charity means a lot to me.This funds is the last i have on earth,please inform me,if there is any progress from the bank concerning the transaction of this funds into your bank account.
I want this transaction to be done successfully before my surgery.
May the lord peace be with you.

Regards

Mustafa