Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220378 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:10 pm
Dear sir,
I have been trying to contact you on phone but with no success. Please can you possibly call Mr. Andrea Rolland on phone or send him an email to update him if there is any change in plan. This is because he has been patiently waiting for you based on the scheduled appointment of today. Please kindly acknowledge the receipt of this email.
Thanks,
Mr. Muhammed Sheriff.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220388 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:15 pm
Ok. Thank you very much. You should have told me this from the beginning so that I did not have to spend money sending Mr. Andrea Rolland to Brussels.
Any way, I wish you success in your business endeavors.
Thank you,
Mr. Muhammed Sheriff

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#221638 by AlanJones Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:35 am
Scammer claiming to be Muhamed Sheriff sends text messages to victims from phone number +447937179357