Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217941 by Faizan Docherty Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:08 pm
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 200.170.94.247
Originating ISP: Durand Do Brasil Ltda
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Brazil
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.220.221.79 with SMTP id ib15csp65934vcb;
Fri, 5 Sep 2014 05:10:39 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.60.130.170 with SMTP id of10mr13154799oeb.10.1409919039214;
Fri, 05 Sep 2014 05:10:39 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from wu04-tvt-spo.fly.com.br ([200.170.94.4])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id zs4si3760622pbb.69.2014.09.05.05.10.36
for <snipped>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Fri, 05 Sep 2014 05:10:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=200.170.94.4;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected]
Received: from ww01-tvt-spo (http://www.corset.com.br [200.170.94.247])
by wu04-tvt-spo.fly.com.br (8.14.3/8.14.3) with SMTP id s85BjeI0005484
for <snipped>; Fri, 5 Sep 2014 08:45:40 -0300 (BRT)
(envelope-from [email protected])
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 09:38:15 -0300
Subject: Dear Friend,
To: <snipped>
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Auditing and Accounting Unit
Foreign Operations Department
Central African Bank Benin Cotonou
My Contact Email: [email protected]
Registered No: 973008 Benin Cotonou
Private Mailbag: M2 3LS: cable: lsbank.

Dear Friend,

Since your fund has met all the conditions required for its remittance, my subordinate and I in the computer/telex-section has resolved to transfer your fund to your nominated bank account.We have perfected a plan to activate the transfer of your fund which
is presently on deferred schedule in our system" within the next few days if you assent to our instructions. You will provide us with the below information to enable further completion of your fund wire transfer:

Beneficiary's Full name:
Address:
Tel:

With the above information, the whole exercise will take us approximately 24hours from the date we receive these details.
Reply only this E-mail: [email protected]
Yours faithfully,
Mr.Eric Brown
Office of the General Auditing and Accounting Unit
For: Central African Bank Benin Cotonou,
E-mail: [email protected]

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#218297 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:45 am
From Eric brown Eric brown - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No: +22968605075

My Dear ,

I I got your email, sorry for late response.Be informed that I have forwarded your info to Johnson Peter's,Director
Foreign Operation Department,Central African Bank Of Benin Cotonou Branch,for the immediate payment of your inheritance fund to your account.You will be contact accordingly as soon as possible .,I have concluded arrangements for the transfer of the fund to your account to You as you request. With this development, all you need to do is to contact Johnson Peter's: with below info

Contact Johnson Peter's
Email:[email protected]
Tel +22968605075

Director Foreign Remittance Department Central African Bank Of Benin Cotonou,:
with your full name/address,your personal telephone where you can be reach at any
time/any of your identification to avoid any wrong payment and to enable him
start the processing of the transfer to your account

Always keep me posted for me to know when you have receive your Fund for record purpose, I will be here directing you until you received your Fund to your account, It required Confidential to your side until you received your
fund to your account safely.

I look forward to your anticipated cooperation,

Kind Regards

Eric Brown.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218935 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:30 am
From Johnson Peter's CAB - [email protected]

CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICAN
Head Office
142 MIdombo Avenue Benin EC2V 5DD Du Republic Cotonou

Our Ref: Cab/VOL/07/014 Date 13/09/2014
Email: [email protected]
Tel +22968605075

Attn;; XXX

E-mail:.XXX

TRANSFER {O..T.D T 2014}

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that your Part payment of fund totaling has arrived the International remittance office of Central African Bank Benin Cotonou from overseas credit commission (OCC) .

And I confirm through a telex advise sent to me today by Paul William Us Representatives, the Auditing Department Foreign Operation Department Central African Bank Benin Cotonou, be inform that your fund that this funds are presently being held in a suspense non-interest yielding account pending the final liquidation of the funds to your receiving bank. Consequently inline with the banker’s resolution as amended by the banking act of 2008.

This fund is under going official clearing procedures here in the Central Clearing House. You are to reconfirm your details and return same immediately for transfer Procedures of online banking auto computer telegraphic wire transfer.

Finally, confirm your details via this email to enable the Management Finish the processing of the transfer of your fund without any hitches.

Please Treat as urgent and respond promptly to enable this office forward the transfer form for your endorsement .

Yours Sincerely,
Johnson Peter's
Director Foreign Remittance Department
Tel:+22968605075

N:B

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to which they are addressed.. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219034 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:24 am
Ok keep me posted for more directives

Regards

Yours Eric

#219068 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:37 am

Subject:
Attn;; XXX ,You are advised to fill it accordingly and return it immediately via this email, AND confirm your personal telephone line where you can be reach at any time for easy communication

CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICAN
Head Office

Our Ref: Cab/VOL/07/014 Date 15/09/2014
Tel +22968605075

Attn;; XXX

E-mail:.XXX

TRANSFER {O..T.D T 2014}

The Management confirmed your Info accordingly here,

You are advised to fill it accordingly and return it immediately via this email, AND confirm your personal telephone line where you can be reach at any time for easy communication

Central African Bank Benin Cotonou Central Clearing House Fund Transfer Processing Form ________________________________________________ Verification Department Form CAB/CCH: UK/0760036 (USE CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY) Particulars of Beneficiary Full Names -- -------------------------------------

Contact Address.----------------------------------------

Post Code-----------------------------

Phone-------------------------------

Email --- ---------------------
Amount Expected --- $

Occupation/position -- --------------------------------

Mode Of Identification -- ------------------------------

Bank Address--- ------------------------------

Bank Telephone -- ------------------
Bank Fax -- -----------------------------

Account Number-- -------------------

Routing Number-----------------

Name of Beneficiary ----------------------

Beneficiary Declaration: I here by declare that the information given above for the claims are true and are authentic

Signature-- Date --

Checking officer.............................. Signature……………………………. Date …………………………………………………

Approved officer .............................Signature..........................................Date………………………………………………….

Releasing Officer............Signature................ Date............................

Please Treat as urgent and respond promptly.

Yours Sincerely,

Johnson Peter's Tel +22968605075

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to which they are addressed.. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation

#219228 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:06 am
My Dear XXX,

Hope this mail finds you in an excellent condition of health, I repose all my trust in you now in this successful transaction.

I do not want the Central Africa Bank Benin ,Cotonou Branch Republic of Benin. the fund will be declared as excess profit because of none apprearance of the beneficiary., I have concluded the arrangement, so let work together and get it done ok

I am instilling confidence into you now and would want to use this transaction as a tool to establish enduring relationship with you which obviously will be properly nurtured and inherited by our posterity. This is a prophetic statement and I envisage we would work towards its relization.

Please note that you are being contacted based on the act that you are a foreigner, secondly we are not allowed to operate or own foreign account that is why I contacted you to stand as the claimant. It is very important that you understand me and work together with me and get it done,The Management has tried all that they could to make sure that they get across to the fund on their own and up-till now there has not been any positive response and any moment from now,Which I did not allow them by telling them you are the original beneficiary.the Central Africa Bank Benin ,Cotonou Branch Republic of Benin. will confiscate this funds so that is the reason why I took it upon myself to get you based on the fact that I Auditing and Accounting Unit Foreign Operations Department in-charge.

The major reason why I contacted you is based on the fact you are a foreigner and look trust worthy that operates a foreign account which we are not permitted operate because we are still serving under the Bank so there is no way that I can claim this funds without a foreign partner like you as trust worthy person that will stand as the beneficiary of the fund and my duty is to give you all necessary details and information that will help us in making this claims.

Bear it in mind that you are safe and this transaction as earlier mentioned above is legal, no RISK now and after the transaction. Be relaxed for God has blessed you already.I am the Auditing and Accounting Unit Foreign Operations Departmentin-charge, and I have served diligently for over 22 years, I am 51 years old married with 4 kids and 3 grandchildren.

I will appreciate your williingness to assist me in this transaction, coupled with the fact that I am still an employee, I advise that you keep this transaction secret and maintain utmost confidentiality, in order not to jeopardize this transaction and my job.

On your receipt of this fund I will be traveling down to your country,to meet with you for the sharing of the fund according to the stipulated ratio. 40% for you and I 60%, is that ok for you? I have plans of investing my share of this fund in your country, under your care.

I will appreciate , your capability in handling a transaction of this magnitude.

I will advise you to everything possible to makesure you assit me and receive the fund to your account for me to come over to join you for the sharing, As we agreed to ourself everything move successfully this fund will be transfer to your account.

All you need to do now is to send your information to the Central Africa BankBenin ,Cotonou Branch Republic of Benin. your full name, occupation, address , phone and fax send it to the Bank via e-mail: [email protected]
Dear sir,
RE: Request FOR THE RELEASE OF my contract fund in dormant account NO. 607 711690-1 (2.5MUSD) two million Five hundred thousand United States Dollars )

I hereby apply for the release of the sum of (2.5MUSD) belonging to my to for past contract work already completed .

Apply it like this so that the transaction will commence.Send the information to bank and get back to me urgently for more directives.Do not bother for anything, I will be here directing you until the fund transfer to your account successfully
I will be waiting for your positive response

Regards,
Mr.Eric Brown

#219355 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:19 am

CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICAN

Our Ref: Cab/VOL/02/013 Date 16/09/2014
Tel /Fax+22968605075

Attention:XXX
Address:: XXX,
Tele: XXX
E-mail:. XXX

TRANSFER {O..T.D T 2014}

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your request through Robert Clarkson for the remittance allocation quota# O.T.B.W.T15/9/hbnplc-fod for immediate Transfer of your fund $2.5m united states dollars from via online $250,000,00 each till the total amount completed to the account below:

XXX

For us to complete the transfer to the above beneficiary account and you are to creat account here and the management will use it to open file for the online transfer which the payment slip will be forward to you for the confirmation and easy withdrawal from your end without any problem.

Futher-more,With reference to your request and information submitted for the processing of your transaction with us, an investigation conducted by this office ahead of your fund transfer in your name,The details of your information has show that you are not a resident of the Du Republic Of Benin Cotonou and you must have a Non Resident Off-Shore Bank Account here with us under this financial institution to allow us proceed and transfer your fund through our online KTT database to your private or cooperate account.

Further to assistance you on this transaction, you are advised to choose from the below one of the type of account you would require to open.

**OPTIMUM OFF-SHORE ACCOUNT (Opening Balance): €2,850.00 EUR = £2,336.66 = US$3,846.78

**OFF-SHORE RESERVE ACCOUNT (Opening Balance): €5,836.32 EUR = £4,750.00 = US$7,989.01

**OFF-SHORE MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT (Opening Balance): €7,976.48 EUR = £6,500.00 = US$10,962.30

**EXPATRIATE SAVINGS ACCOUNT (Opening Balance): €18,128.74 EUR = £15,555.00 = US$25,964.78

You are therefore advise to choose from the above the type of account you would like to open, this will enable us process your application. And one of our account supervisors will immediately contact you to advise you further on how to send your opening balance fee to us.

If you have more queries; please feel free to call Mr. Raymond Mana Gill on Tel: +22968605075 or email us.

We look forward to serving you as a customer.

Try to provide a valid phone number where you can be reach at any time, we have tried to call you with the one you provided but always busy, forward your personal telephone for easy commiunication.

Please Treat as urgent and respond promptly to enable this office forward the transfer form for your endorsement .

Yours Sincerely,
Johnson Peter's
Tel:+229678943090

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to which they are addressed.. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.

#219364 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:16 am
My Dear XXX

How are you today, hope you are doing well at your own end there, Am so busy putting things in order for the trip to your country as soon as you confirm to me that the fund has been transffered to your account then i will come over to meet you for the sharing which i told you i repose all my trust in you., have you contacted them as directed. always keep me posted for more directives.

Yours Eric

#219436 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:26 pm
CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICAN

Our Ref: Cab/VOL/02/013 Date 17/09/2014
Tel /Fax+22968605075

Address:: XXX

TRANSFER {O..T.D T 2014}

Is to enable your fund move to your account without any form of delay, hence you have account with us the transfer will not have any hindrances, the money you deposit for the opening account will be refund to your account in the process of the transfer, the interest rate depend have much you deposited and how long you deposited the fund but the must be interest in return.

the most important thing now is for you to open account with us for the progress of this transaction, this fund is over due long payment that is why you need to make your choice below and we will advise you on how you will send the money urgently because we have a numerous customers as we are running last quoter of the year, you need to haste up so that we can attend to another customer for inheritance fund

Forward your working number so that i can call you for more explaination or you call me on above number, i will be there to answer you and serve you better

Yours Sincerely,
Johnson Peter's

#219512 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:31 am
CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICAN

Our Ref: Cab/VOL/09/014 Date 17/09/2014
Tel /Fax+22968605075

Yes The differences are below:

{1}*OPTIMUM OFF-SHORE ACCOUNT : Will help you holding your money in a country other than the one where you live. Offshore accounts are often considered a good option for people living abroad or earning money in a different currency. They provide various advantages listed below,Cash Card, Cheque Book, Debit Card:£/$/€,Flexible international current account for day-to-day banking, Free international transfers* - and receive money internationally for free. No monthly fee charged if minimum monthly balance of £2,500/€2,500/$3,500 is maintained and many more.

{2}OFF-SHORE RESERVE ACCOUNT: an account that shows profits or surplus segregated or appropriated for a particular purpose, reserve account for contingencies, reserve account for replacement of fixed assets.

{3}OFF-SHORE MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT :An interest-bearing account that typically pays a higher interest rate than a savings account, and which provides the account holder with limited check-writing ability. A money market account thus offers the account holder benefits typical of both savings and checking accounts. This type of account is likely to require a higher balance than a savings account, and is insured.

{4}EXPATRIATE SAVINGS ACCOUNT:to protect your capital and get the best interest rates on your savings,will provide you with a personal report that shows you the most profitable tax efficient offshore savings and investments for your needs, many more

Now make your choice and let proceed accordingly.

Try to provide a valid phone number where you can be reach at any time, we have tried to call you with the one you provided but always busy, forward your personal telephone for easy commiunication.

Please Treat as urgent and respond promptly to enable this office complete the transfer to your account.

Yours Sincerely,
Johnson Peter's

#219513 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:32 am
My Dear XXX,
I read your email, I understood that things are going well the way we planned, have they started the transfer? to your account, i have have applied for my international pass port to help me travel out as soon as you confirm to me that the fund has been transfer into your account.

Please keep me posted for more directives

Waiting to hear from you with good news because i gathered info from transfer department that most of the foreign contractors, iheritance have statred receiving their fund and your name was among the list.

I repose my trust in you.

Yours Eric Brown

#219535 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:32 am
CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICAN

Our Ref: Cab/VOL/09/014 Date 18/09/2014
Tel /Fax+22968605075

Attention: XXX
Address:: XXXX

To open the account , which you have selected account of your choice {**OFF-SHORE MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT }UR = £6,500.00 you are advise to make the payment for your interest for the opening the account in your favour urgently to our head accountant office by western union money or money gram transfer with this information below to account department general.

Receiver's First Name: Ifeanyi Celestine
Receiver's Surname Name: Oforchebe
Address: Benin Cotonou
Text Question:What for?
Text Answer:Family Matter.
Sender Name
Sender Address
Amount: EUR = £6,500.00 .
Mtcn:---------------------

You are to split it into two £3250 each with same name and text question and answer, make sure you type the receives name correctly to avoid any mistake the can causes delay.

As soon as you confirmed the above info sent today , this office will immediately go ahead and open the account for the transfer via online banking which transfer ACCOUNT will be send to you the payment slip of your fund showing that your fund in your account via online online for confirmation

Your online account of yours will be credited immediately, and payment slip will be send to you the for your confirmation within 48HRS without wasting time

I encourage you to send the money urgently with above information to enable this office finish your work to for the arrival of your fund via online for withdrawal in any of your branch bank there in your country

SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION or money gram EUR = £6,500.00 . AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE INFORMATION CORRECTLY. YOU ARE TO SPLIT THE MONEY INTO TWO WITH SAME NAME £3250 EACH

#219632 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:57 am
CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICAN

Our Ref: Cab/VOL/09/014 Date 18/09/2014
Tel /Fax+22968605075

Per our conversation Today, you are advised to follow the instruction as directed to send the money with the information below as you requested to send the fee bank to bank information via our corresponding bank account below:

Bank name: Piraeus Bank
Acc. name: Nikolaos Reisis G.
Acc. number: 6031126960811
Bank Iban: Gr4501710310006031126960811
Bank Swift; PIRBGRAA
Bank branch: PALEO TERMA ACHARNON GREECE

As soon as you send the money , you get back to me immediately with the teller tracer for collection

Try to provide a valid phone number where you can be reach at any time, we have tried to call you with the one you provided but always busy, forward your personal telephone for easy communication.

Please Treat as urgent and respond promptly to enable this office complete the transfer to your account.

CODE (CAB2014)
Treat as Urgent and respond promptly

BEST REGARDS
Yours Sincerely,
Johnson Peter's

#219635 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:08 am
My Dear XXX,
Just closed from the office for today, how are you doing, hope you are ok, i hope things are going well , how far have you gone with them, have the fund started going into your account? have you open the account with them as you told me, am getting ready to meet you for the sharing, I repose all my trust in you.

Let me know for more directives

Yours Eric

#219667 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:56 am
CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICAN

Our Ref: Cab/VOL/09/014 Date 19/09/2014
Tel /Fax+22968605075

Address:: XXX,

The Management confirmed your email, have programmed things accordingly, waiting for you to arrange the payment for us to complete your work for the transfer of your fund to your account safely, if you respond today with the payment, we will attend to you Immediately. as you going to make it today? for us to proceed why because we have numerous customers waiting, but we serves according to how you applied

As soon as you send the money , you get back to me immediately with the teller tracer for collection

Try to provide a valid phone number where you can be reach at any time, we have tried to call you with the one you provided but always busy, forward your personal telephone for easy communication.

CODE (CAB2014)
Treat as Urgent and respond promptly

BEST REGARDS
Yours Sincerely,
Johnson Peter's