Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219671 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:28 pm
My Dear XXX,,

Please do everything possible to see that the fund move into your account intime, waiting to hear from you that you have started receiving the fund into your account for withdraw the fund from your account, whatever you spent will be remove from the total sum before our sharinjg, Do not delay, Do whatever required let the fund move to your account and let me know.

I repose all my trust in you.

Yours Eric Brown

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219746 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:25 am
I did not understand what you said, have you made the payment? if yes get back to me with the details for collections for us to handle things accordingly as you requested

Your immediate response

Johnson Peter's

Why are you doing in that form, you know you cannot make it then why do you apply for this?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219748 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:38 am
My Dear XXX,,

Please do everything possible to see that the fund move into your account intime, waiting to hear from you that you have started receiving the fund into your account for withdraw the fund from your account, whatever you spent will be remove from the total sum before our sharinjg, Do not delay, Do whatever required let the fund move to your account and let me know.

I repose all my trust in you.

Yours Eric Brown

My Dear XXX,
How today, i know you are ok. what is going on, what is the position of the transaction, have you started receiving the fund to your account. let me know now for more directives

Waiting to hear from you urgently

Yours Eric

Idid not hear from you again after you told me that that you are arranging things in oder, have you completed with them? do not with any reason go back of any form, you should let me know asap

waiting to hear from you now

This is not our agreement towards the conclusion of this transfer, i was waiting to hear good news from you that the fund has been transfer into your account, where are you? let me know what is going on, i will be waiting to hear from you urgently

reply urgently

Eric

#219786 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:52 am
I never expected this embarancement from you. after trusting you as a good partiner, why do you include third party in this transaction, you would have told me at the begining of this,i will advise you to seat uo let proceed

Waiting to hear from you asap.

Reply in english

Yours Eric

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.187.20
Originating ISP: Visafone<br> City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#219787 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:52 am
You better be careful the way you talk , stop calling names which i am not if not something terrible will happen to you, if you don't take time, i will send vudour to you, you said you need no more the fund isn't it? then forget it then, what bring those names for some one you don't know the qualification, so be care ful, if you need the fund to be release into your account, talk reasonable

#219862 by AlanJones Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:13 am
I want us to complete this transaction, can you help or not. if you want us to continue this transaction let get it done

i will wait to hear from you

Eric

#219920 by AlanJones Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:57 pm
Can you make the trip to italy to our offshore payment center to cash the the money there.