Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218956 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:22 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your message which i just read now.i will contact the lawyer as you said because i need this money transfer to your account quick.i thinking since yesterday how you will do this because i will go to my oparetion this week.please i have scan deposit slip of this money which the bank give to my late husband the day he deposit they money with bank.so that incase if i die this document will prove that you are they right person to receive this money to his account.but please try hurry the lawyer or the bank so that they will transfer this money quick so that i will have money for my treatment.letter i will contact the lawyer because today is sunday all office close.tomorrow i will contact the lawyer as you directed me. please keep this document very well for security reason.and i am praying everyday by day about you so that devil will not put upsacle in this transfer.

Thank you and God bless you and i thank you for your effort in this transfer.

Mrs Silvia Cattaneo

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219072 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:47 am
Dear XXX,

Listen i will like to help you get this document.because i receive message from your partner Mrs Silvia Cattaneo that i should help her get the document when the bank transfer this fund to your account you will send the money i spend to him.

This morning they bank director contacted me that you told them to cancel they transfer.you should not worry let me help you get the document from high court.after the fund transfer to your account in XXX you will send me my money back with gift. because if the bank cancel this transfer the woman will sufer because he have already present your name as beneficiary of this fund.if you acept me to help you get the document from the high court enable they bank transfer this fund to your account.let me know so that i can proced .

Thanks for your anticipated understanding and co-operation.

Truly Yours,
Barrister Barrister Goodluck N Omefule
Legal Practitioner & Financial Consultants
MA (ECONS).LLB, B.L, FIPM.
Email:[email protected]
Telephone +22508374664

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219087 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:00 am
Dear XXX,

After i read your message i was shock that you have disapointed me.and after introduce you to the bank as my partner you said that you will not help me.i contacted they lawyer he said that is your accountant told you to stop.WHY? some people are problem to other.please to change your name from the bank will creat problem to me.i have beg the lawyer to help me get the paper from the high court when the money transfer to your account you will send the money back to him.the lawyer acept.

I am waiting to hear from you

Mrs Silvia Cattaneo

#219233 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:25 am
Dear XXX,

Since yesterday i can not understand what is happen if i know that you will stop me on the road i will not introduce you to the bank as my partner.they lawyer have agree to help that you have tell they that you are not my partner again why? i know that somebody are confusing you.but i will prove you that i am not what you are thinking.

Tell me if you are ready to help me try contact the bank and tell them that you will receive they money to your account.or if you are not ready tell me so that i will tell the lawyer to stop geting the document so that i will look for another partner.

I will prove you and tell the person who said that you should stop helping me.that i am genuie person.

Thank you and God bless you

Mrs Silvia Cattaneo

#219294 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:49 pm
Dear XXX,

I receive your message.they lawyer contacted me now that is going to get the document from high court but you contact the bank and tell them that you are ready to receive the money again.because they lawyer said that you tell the bank that the should cancel the transfer.Why? the lawyer said before he will get the document you need to contact the bank to know if the cancel the transfer or not because if he get this document and they bank cancel the transfer is not good.

XXX, what you do for me i did not belive this contact the bank tell them that you are ready to receive the money because the lawyer said before he will move to get the document you need to tell the bank that you will receive if the bank cancel the transfer he will stop.

And because of you make me they oparetion i need to go this week i will not go again.because all my hope is they bank will transfer this money to your account so that i will have enogh money for my treatment but now i can not go again.

Thank you and God bless you

Mrs Silvia Cattaneo

#222118 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:33 am
Back for another try

Dear XXX,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from India. Presently i'm in India for investment projects and my treatment of the total sum. Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds to your country despite that it failed me some how.Now contact my Pastor in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire immediately his name is,
Pastor Augustine through his e-mail ([email protected]) Ask him to send you the total sum of two hundred Thousand dollars ($200.000usd),which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

Honestly I appreciated your good efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my Pastor Augustine and instruct him where to send the amount to you as soon as possible.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the cheque so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time in the moment, I'm very busy here because of the Treatment and the projects which me and the new partners are having at hand in India here. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my Pastor on your behalf so that you receive that money smoothly,You have to feel free to get in touch with Pastor Augustine. He will send the amount to you without any delay.

Kindly update me as soon as you reach him.

Mrs Silvia Cattaneo