Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#3827 by Ralph Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:17 am
This one from [email protected] a search on the email address Click Here

The deal is that you send money for fees, then more fees, there will be a problem, more fees required, this is one business proposal you definately need to keep away from 8)

Hello My Dear,

I would very much be interested in having some investments in your country asset is a place I suppose economically very stable coupled with its viable business environment. To be honest and precise too, I would like to invest in the real estate sector of the economy and hotel and resorts. However, I will need somebody on the ground over there to handle this for me.

More so as i am not very much conversant with the culture of your country. My name is Mr. Enefiok Udoh and i base in Port Novo. Like I stated above, I wish to invest in the real estate sector and hotel and resorts of your country’s economy. I do not travel out much because of my health and as such, I would like to have some one on the ground there to handle everything at the other end on my behalf.

If you can handle the logistics, source for and negotiate for prime properties on my behalf for a commission. As such you can handle so that I will have to contact my lawyer we will make proposals on how I will send you the required finance for you to start off as long as you are a very honest and reliable person. If not let me know so that I will contact another person who is reliable and can handle such for me.

Moreso, contact me if you have another business proposal in your country that I can invest in under your supervision and control.

Ensure to contact me as soon as possible with your full contact details.

God Bless you.
Regards,
Mr.Enefiok Udoh.
Advertisement