Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#221557 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:24 am
Dear XXX,

With due respect Sir, have you contacted the bank in Spain as directed you?it is very important you go ahead to contact them because Dr.Paco Jose the payment officer is worried he has not heard from you as they have limited time to stay there for your fund release to you.
Please do that now,they are waiting.
Yours Faithfully

Advocate Vecera Kato

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#221656 by AlanJones Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:02 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect tahnk you for contacting the bank in Spain. But I don't understand what you mean by not deliverable at this time and is being retired for 2 more days.
In another development ,i tried call you now but your phone number you gave us is not in use. why?
Please you need check it and resend it to me so that we can talk on phone as well.
Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#221738 by AlanJones Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:37 pm
Dear XXX
With due respect, below is what you sent to me as your phone number. Please do confirm correct.
Name: XXX
Address: XXX
Phone: XXX

In another development, I have contacted the Spanish payment office to send to the email address correctly. I will get back to you as soon as they forward it to me.
Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#221739 by AlanJones Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:41 pm
Dear XXX,
With due respect, your phone does not go through. When you dial all I can hear is a beam sound and it will go off. I still waiting for the email but please why not call them in Spain either??
Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#221740 by AlanJones Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:44 pm
Dear XXX,

How are you doing ?... I got your mail and the content therein was clearly understood, but am so sorry to get such reply from you , i think you have conclude all with my paying bank concerning my donated fund which i have already made on your name,

Note that i receive mail from Mr Glynn Burger that you are unable to follow there procedure on how they are been used to set up an online account.

I will kindly advise you to make this transaction quick as possible you can this Monday and have your account set up with them without any complain because this is taken long or you can easily decline my donation so that i contact my donation team to look for another grateful person that can handle this.

Inform me on Monday when you contact Mr Glynn Burger concerning your offshore payment on your account opening with them and i hope you won't have any issue.

Await your mail ASAP.
Evelyn

#221772 by AlanJones Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:53 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, that should not worry you because the payment officer who is in charge of the fund release went on the Sallah holidays and as i was informed he will be back today as to give you correct email address that has to do with your fund release particularly ??

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#221918 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:41 am
Dear XXX
With due respect,thank you for the correction in dialing your phone number.
Please below is the email address you have to contact the bank in Spain and make arrangement to travel to Spain as soon as possible.
The contact is as follows:
Central Bank of Nigeria,Spain(CBNS)
Grupo Banco Seguridad, S.L.
Avda Cantabria S/N 28660,
Boadilla Del Monte
Madrid- España
TelFax:+01134 631 716 622
[email protected]
Dr, Paco Jose(payment Officer)
I expect to be informed that you have contacted the payment office in Spain
Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#222152 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:26 am
From Grupo Halcon Seguridad S.L - [email protected]

Boadilla Del Monte
Madrid- España

Dear XXX

With Reference to your mail. Find attached vault Requirement.

1. You are to Send your Identification, Utility Bill, it could be water, Gas or Electricity consumption receipt, I suggest you send it either via fax or scan email attachment.

2. Filled the attached Oath Affidavit Form and send back .

If you have any question Please contact this Office.

Best Regards,

Dr, Paco Jose
(payment Officer)

Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

#222328 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:05 am
DearXXX,
With due respect, the correct email address has been sent to you to contact the payment bank in Spain and they are complaining to me that you have not written. What is the cause of your delay??

#222594 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:32 am
Boadilla Del Monte
Madrid- España

Dear XXX

With Reference to your mail. Find attached vault Requirement.

I try call you today but your number keep ringing without any one picking it up, Just want to know how do want your funds transfer to you.

If you have any question Please contact this Office.

Best Regards,

Dr, Paco Jose
(payment Officer)

#222595 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:33 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect,I am convinced that hearing from you is very important aseffort to reach you on phone has been difficult
Yours Faithfully,
Advocate Vecera.Kato

#222681 by AlanJones Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:00 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect,I am happy that the payment office in Spain contacted you yesterday. I am also glad that once you are in constant communication the fund will be release to you within time frame
I expect a good news early this week
Yours Faithfully,
Advocate Vecera.Kato

#223150 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:47 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, I am happy to hear that we are making progress. In that case have you agreed on the date you will be traveling to Spain this week for your fund collection? Please do let me know so that I prepare myself to come with you with some relevant documents with respect to that.

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#223151 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:48 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, of-course the bank is happy to receive you this week so go ahead and make arrangement for your traveling so that the moment you hear from them you proceed. And please do let me know so that I will come with you with some relevant documents with respect to that.

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#223152 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:49 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, I am also expecting the same good news from the bank so that both of us will travel together. So I am sure they will do that today because it has to be concluded this week.

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato