Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#223153 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:00 am
Grupo Banco Seguridad, S.L.
Avda Cantabria S/N 28660,
Boadilla Del Monte
Madrid- España
TelFax:+01134 631 716 622

Dear XXX

With Reference to your inheritance Vault. Find attached the WIRE TRANSFER FORM .

If you have any question Please contact this Office.

Best Regards,

Dr, Paco Jose
(payment Officer)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#223213 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:38 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, I am very much glad to hear the progress of the fund release to you.
Please you should comply with the instruction given to you by the off-shore payment office in Spain and try to hasten up in completing the form so that they will facilitate the release of the fund to you this day.Always update me the progress and every step so that I will be able to follow it up and get there within time frame..

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#223320 by AlanJones Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:30 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, Okay thank you. Expecting the good news from you.

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#223332 by AlanJones Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:53 am
Boadilla Del Monte
Madrid- España

Dear XXX

With Reference to your Fund Transfer. Find attached the TRANSFER APPROVAL .

We look forward to your quick response on the above subject. For further clarifications if needed, please call
TEL: +34-631-716-622. on the undersigned.

We hope this will serve the purpose for which it has been communicated.

We await your acknowledgement and prompt response.

Best Regards,

Dr, Paco Jose
(payment Officer)

Attachment

Edificio-24, Madrid s/n
28001 Madrid, España
MINISTERIO DE JUSTICIA
NON E.M.U. TRANSFER APPROVAL
Attn: XXX,
PAYMENT APPROVED $10.400,000.00. (TEN MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY)
Consequent to meeting with European Union Financial Commission Office (Tributary Agency
Office) and the Ministerio de Finanzas, it has been mandated that Grupo Banco Seguridad, S.L
BANCO LA CAIXA, do settle your funds in line with the new constitution as regards accountability
and proper auditing devoid of any malpractices.
Furtherance to this, all transfer documents bearing the XXX are to be sent to E-Mail:
XXX , and this would be legalised in the European Union Financial
Commission Office and the Approved Legal Clearance Certificate obtained before payment of
transfer can be effected.
This is in accordance with Article 13A Chapter 180b Paragraph 132 of The European Union
Financial Commission Constitution as amended in 2002 on payment of International transfer with
Code 2176.
We hereby give immediate approval to you as the bonifide fund regarding the transfer
$10.400,000.00. (TEN MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS)
Note that the I.V.A. charge must be paid to the Spanish hacienda ministery, by your
representative in Spain, before your transfer will be clear and authorized the
payment of 6,500 Euro. Six Thousand Five Hundred Euros .
This payment should be settled immediately, once your mandatory obligatory to the release of the
funds is adhered to. On no account must this payment be delayed once the full obligations are
made with the municipal fee paid by the owner pertaining your fund. Note that the right of your
fund will be revoked if you as the owner does not comply with European Union Financial
Commission regulations on payment of your fund.
Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours faithully
Mr. Rafael Herrero Martinez.
( Secretary General )
1. CC: NOTARIO CHAMBERS
2. CC: TRIBUTARY AGENCY OFFICE
3. CC: MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA.

#223333 by AlanJones Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:53 am
Dear XXX
With due respect, I will be waiting for the update today.

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#223487 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:15 am
Dear XXX
With due respect, this is good.The process of releasing the fund to you is in order. Please you should comply with the instruction given to you by the off-shore payment office in Spain so that they will facilitate the release of the fund into your bank account immediately as I can see this is a more better way than spending so much to travel to Spain..Always update me the progress and every step so that I will be able to follow it up and get there within time frameI will be waiting for the update today.

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#223609 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:46 am
Dear XXX
With due respect, i appreciate. Please once you receive their response ensure this process is concluded at it earlier possible as there no need wasting more time on this.
I am waiting for the good news that you have fulfilled the transfer obligations and the fund has been transferred into your bank account within this time frame

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#223760 by AlanJones Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:32 am
Boadilla Del Monte
Madrid- España

Dear XXX

Find attached ACCOUNT INFORMATION .

Best Regards,

Dr, Paco Jose
(payment Officer)

Attachment

VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT

ATTENTION: XXX.

This is the account information you are to use to make the transfer of Euros 6,500.

BANK NAME: LA CAIXA
ACCOUNT NAME: JAMES MUMBI
ACCOUNT NUMBER IBAN CODE: ES89 2100 1485 3320 0050 2227
SWIFT CODE: CAIXESBBXXX.
BANK ADDRESS: VALENCIA GERMANIAS, GRAN VIA DE LES GERMANIES 1, 46006 VALENCIA SPAIN.
AMOUNT: SIX THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED EURO (€6,500)

As soon as the transfer is made send me a copy of the transfer slip by fax to the fax number +34911881360 .

Have a nice day.

Paco Jose

Vault Verification department.

#223783 by AlanJones Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:27 am
Dear XXX

With due respect, okay i appreciate, i am waiting to hear from you

Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#223928 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:01 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, thank you for the information. Please keep me posted as you are aware that it is only when you email me and said the fund is in your bank account that I will have sound sleep.
I count on your effort.
Thank you,
Vecera Kato

#224003 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:01 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, thank you for the information. Please inform me when it has been sent so that i will follow up the transfer of the fund into your account.
I am waiting
Thank you,
Vecera Kato

#224004 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:01 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, I just saw your update email to me now. Please I want to inform you not to anywhere forward any email or disclose ay email to your account because if you continue doing that the tendency the payment bank in Spain will cancel your payment and you will lose the fund.Please this is for security and authentication.
I am waiting a positive update information from you.
Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#224122 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:55 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, I don’t understand what you mean. Do you mean you want to end up a business transaction we have almost had 100% completion just like that? Or are you saying the Federal Crime Squad and your accountant should take away a great benefit which I have the entire legal document relating to the existing fund?
Let me know your position in this matter because I told you this and you never listened. This is why I suggested a trip to Spain in the first place so that you will see the fund yourself but I don’t know how it turn out to be this way.
Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#224145 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:39 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, obviously I do believe there is misconception somewhere, but the fact still remains that this fund is still floating in the Spanish bank in your name. What do we do because it belongs to you and it is not the best you abandon the fund there unclaimed? I cannot go for it because it is not my fund. It is your fund because you are the beneficiary of the fund. I suggest you approach the bank to send it on line to you since possible transfer is problematic or there is a hitch somewhere which you never let me know.
This is my advise.
Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#224205 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:44 pm
Dear XXX,
With due respect, I don't know why you come up with this answer because certainly we mean good to you. You don't want to claim what you have laboured for any more.
Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato