Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#224305 by AlanJones Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:32 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, I said I am not a greedy person therefore I cannot go for what I did not own. The fund is your own according to records we have so whatever negative information you have heard that made you decline I bet you is wrong because I have good intention for you. Besides, I am not a dog that goes back to his vomit.
The fund has been projected for release to you, therefore since there seems to be misconception which you have never made cleared to me, I suggest they transfer it to you via on-line transfer.
You have to rethink and get what belongs to you as the beneficiary.
Yours Faithfully,
Advocate Vecera Kato

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#224484 by AlanJones Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:01 am
Dear XXX,

With due respect, in as much as the fund belongs to you there is nothing i can do personally on my own to bring it to you. It has to do with your undersatnding the fact that I mean good to you and the bank in Spain also mean good to you. And as you do you try to follow their banking rules and regulations to the later and you will find out they will get it to your possession in a jiffy. Disclosing information to anybody will make you lose the fund because they will certainly try to divert the fund from you with all sorts of alarming information

Yours Faithfully,
Advocate Vecera Kato

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#224556 by AlanJones Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:14 pm
Dear XXX,

With due respect, thank you. You can see I am being consistent with your transaction because my father told me before he died never to start what you cannot finish. To this end I still believe with your effort and my effort you will achieve this objectives. I advice you to contact the bank now for transfer briefing on a way forward and for security of your fund.

Yours Faithfully,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#224887 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:34 pm
Dear XXX,
With due respect, I still write you because I have never seen any singular reason why you do not want to claim what belongs to you.
Please can you explain?
Yours Faithfully
Advocate Vecera Kato

#224956 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 pm
Grupo Banco Seguridad, S.L.
Avda Cantabria S/N 28660,
Boadilla Del Monte
Madrid- España
TelFax:+34 631 716 622

XXX

I have been trying to reach you on the phone for the last couple of days but you happen not to pick up.

I would request you reach me so that we could discuss intend of your fund

We look forward to your quick response on the above subject. For further clarifications if needed, please call
TEL: +34-631-716-622. on the undersigned.

We hope this will serve the purpose for which it has been communicated.

We await your acknowledgement and prompt response.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Dr, Paco Jose
(payment Officer)

#224957 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:04 pm
Dear XXX

With due respect, the need to explain your thought is demanded because the fund belongs to you and it pains me to see you lose it.

As the beneficiary there is need that warrant that you correct certain negative issues and impressions that will deny you this great benefit.therefore I still believe things will be made right for your favour. Reason with me,please.

Yours Faithfully,

Advocate Vecera Kato

#225024 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:52 pm
Dear XXX
With due respect, Oh! is this just the reason why you want to decline? Honestly you and your accountant and Lawyer got it all wrong.
You see people can be funny when it comes to issue of money because i see nothing absolutely wrong in this transaction otherwise I wouldn't spend my time and money contacting you. And I believe at the end of the day you will compensate me.
You never know a man until you find out how he handles money. This I mean that the heart of men are full of wickedness. What you think is a good advice may at the end of the day be a wrong one. I tell you this because I am eager to unfold to you the true of the matter. Therefore you might think they are doing you right by listening to them. All I am asking is for a time like you will allow us to prove otherwise of this and I am sure you will.
Yours Faithfully,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#225135 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:39 pm
Dear XXX,
With due respect, is good you respond to my mail.
I still believe you but there is trust that binds every business relationship and that is we will work diligently, faithfully and committed to one another in this transaction. And I promise I follow your transfer up until I am sure you have gotten your fund. You don’t just keep worrying about a process that is genuine and prospective as this one. You have to contact the payment center in Spain now and try discussing with them to arrange your fund and request for a way forward and security.
I expect your kind response.

Yours Faithfully,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#225136 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:41 pm
Dear XXX,
With due respect, I am looking at it that you make arragnement and travel to Spain and at least see things yourself and further pick up your fund and go home. I think that was our initial agreement that you and will travel together and sign some documents and sign off the release of the fund to you. We can still make such arrangement with the payment center as requires.
Yours Faithfully,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#225220 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:40 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, whichever way you want it,all I am interested in to see a good conclusion of the transaction. A good end that justifies the means. Whether it is in Zurich or you travel to Spain, I just want o prove to you the genuine of the transaction and that there are still good people in this world.

Yours Faithfully,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#225722 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:09 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, contact the bank in Spain, I am sure they must have arranged it but now.
Please you must find a better way to address me because I am only helping you to get what belongs to you. You are too arrogant to my liking and it is not good for a man and a personality like you.
Please keep me posted.
Yours Faithfully

Advocate Vecera Kato

#225723 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:10 am
Expand
Dear XXX,
With due respect, what is the situation? Did you hear from the Spanish Bank the preparedness of transferring/handing over the fund to you? Please update me

#225724 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:11 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, please have you made your request of arranging the fund and packaging it to be delivered to you in XXX. Please if you have not it is very importanat you do that now to avoid delay further charges on storage.

Yours Faithfully,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#225834 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:28 am
Dear XXX,
With due respect, I thought as much, but you don’t have to think that way because you are the beneficiary of this fund, therefore everybody who is involve in one way of the other is just assisting you to get what belongs to you. So you don’t wait until they write you. You can contact them as I know there is nothing wrote if you do contact the bank or if they do that also. Please let us not relax in this process waiting for who will contact each other.
It is very important you do contact the bank now since you have not heard from them with the arrangement of packaging and delivery to XXX. This is to avoid delay further charges on storage.

Yours Faithfully,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#225835 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:28 am
Dear XXX
With due respect,I have been eager to have word from Mr.Paco Jose of the Grupo Banco Seguridad, S.L Bank in Spain and they assured me that your contract payment is sure to be made to you if you will comply with them.
I promise you to make everything possible as I can for the Spanish to get your fund transferred/delivery to you
Let me hear from you.
Yours Faithfully,
Advocate Vecera Kato