Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220298 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:53 am
Attn XXX,

We are very sorry for the late reply. everything is in process.

Below is the form where to fill in your information.

Please make sure that everything is accurate to avoid a mistake. Print it out ,fill ,Scan and return once it is properly filled and signed.

Call me after filling and returning the form.

Thanks for your patronage,
Dr. George Dickson,
(director)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220299 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:54 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your email and I am sorry for replying you late today, it is due to the fact that I did not feel fine since last night but I am ok by now.

However, I believe that the security company had reached you now, sir this is not a matter of laziness rather there are must be something that delay them. Again, my dearest XXX I just want to let you knows that you telling me withdraw does not make any sense because you are helping me and not the security company sir.

So therefore what ever you are doing is because of me and no other person and I have legalize an authorisation letter from the high court of justice here today and will send to you a copy of it by tomorrow so that you will know how I and you will be sharing the profit that will be coming out of the business that you will invest the fund.

Thank you and I advise you and encourage you to pursue them and always worry them and give them date that you will be meeting them for the claiming of the consignment from them.

My best regards and awaiting your update ASAP.
Counting on your usual cooperation.
Yours sincerely
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220353 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:27 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail and the content were well understood, however, I will like to know why you said that it is a silly form ?explain

Again, My dearest XXX, my advise to you is that you should try your best to fill it as you promised to do but not to stay long because this is also very important too .

Please my honourable man, you should knows that the fast you react is the quicker you conclude this with them security company while you give them date that you will be meeting them but if I should say I would have suggest you try to do everything ASAP and notifying them that you will be coming by next week to claim the consignment box sir, how do you see my idea?.

My best regards to you and I look forward to hear from you ASAP.
Yours sincerely
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi

#220356 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:46 am
Dear XXX,

I hereby attacted to you my PASSPORT COPY and the AUTHORIZATION LETTER for you to hold and you too should knows how we will be sharing the net profit that we will getting per year from my 60% that you will invest.

Note that I just share give youe everything as an example in sharing ok.

Thank you and I will like you to fill the form immediately & send it to them without any delay so that both of will agree on the date you will be going to meet them in Belgium this coming week sir.
My best regards and awaiting your reply ASAP.
Yours sincerely.
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi.

Image Image Image

#220377 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:55 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail and the content is well noted, however, I hope you recieved my passport copy and the Authorization now?.

Let me know sir.
Awaiting your reply for confirmation.
Yours sincerely.

#220537 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:12 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail and I sincerely thanking you for your effort you are making in this business and I wish you you the best and I am praying that God almight should strenghten you and enpower you to finalize with the security company now when you fill the form.

Please try your best to complete the form as they said and send it back to them and you should try your best to have date you will be going there to meet them for the claiming of the consignment box from them by this coming week sir.
My best regards to you and I hope you will make it this coming week sir?.
Yours sincerely
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi

#220664 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:18 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for the form and I will get back to you with the information needed sir.
Pls be patent with me .
Thank you

#220755 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:48 pm
Dear XXX,
Thanks for your mail and the below is the information you needed from me to clarifying you so as to enable you print the form and fill it as requested from the security company.
Please do it now and as well sign it and scan it and send to the security company in Belgium asap.
My best regards to you and awaiting your update.
Yours sincerely

Information you needed from me is as follows.

State of relationship with the depositor is: Business Associate.

Full name of Depositor: Mr Roger Kouassi
Sex: Male
Age; 51 years.

#220869 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:20 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks you for your mail sir.

I advise you that you shopuld try your best to complete the form and sign it and send it back to the security company to enable them procure the document in your name.

Again, I will be happy if you can conclude this transaction with them this week and schedule for meeting with the security company for the claiming of the consignment box from them this week too.
My best regards to you sir and awaiting your update email reply now.
Yours sincerely

#221159 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:27 pm
Dear XXX,

Good evening sir and how are you today? I just want to know whether you have fill the form and send it back to the security company in Belgium?.if yes let me know your position and when are you planing your trip to Belgium to claim the consignment box ?.

My best regards to you and I advise you try your best to conclude with them this week sir.
Yours sincerely.

#221269 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:12 pm
Dear XXX,

Good morning sir, and how are you today?

Did you recieved my email during the weekend? if yes , how far have you gone with the security company now ?.

Thanking you sincerely and awaiting your email update ASAP.
Yours sincerely
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi

#221411 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:44 am
Dear Mr XXX,

Thank you for your information and I really appreciated your effort, however, I advise you try your best to conclude with the security company for securing the document in your name directly.

However, I do hope that by next week that you will be there in Belgium with the director of the security for the pick up the consignment sir.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you following the position always.
Yours sincerely.

#221515 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:24 am
Thank you for your mail.

Actually I really understood you regarding your mail that you have to wait for the company get back to me . Yes definitely they must get back to you right, so be patient with them.

As soon as you hear from them then you notify me urgently but my dearest one, you should know that it will be important to be worrying them so that you will fly down to pick up the consignment boxes right.

My best regards to you and awaiting your reply ASAP.
Yours sincerely.

#221591 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:35 pm
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your brief mail to inform me that you are still waiting for the company, however, just be patient with them because this is weekend as you can know sir.

I wish you happy weekend too while you expect to hear from the company as from Monday sir.
Counting on your usual cooperation.
Yours sincerely.

#221678 by AlanJones Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:04 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your update and will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you hear from the company.
Thank you and awaiting patiently.
Yours sincerely.
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi