Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#226817 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:56 am
Dear sir,

thank you for your mail and i just want to advise you to try your best to meet him there and pick up the box from him since he is now in <NAME OF CITY> is amost the same <NAME OF COUNTRY> there, the different is city due to the fact that he is foregner.

please mr john koffi who send mr eric e called me this morning and started quarelling with me because of your behaviuor, so my dear sir i advise you try to go and meet him to collect the box and you should stop calling him an idiot because he did a good thing by bringing the box to <NAME OF COUNTRY> , just cosider him and me mostly sir as your partner.

thank you and i hope to hear from that you will do so
yours sincerely
mrs hellen roger kouassi.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#226866 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:42 pm
The dumb scammer is so upset that he missed out on his €13k payday because the lazy moron he hired to meet the victim couldn't be bothered to travel the final 200km to get to the correct city, that he has reverted to barely literate scammer mode.

YOU TOO IS THE MOST STUPID MAN ON EARTH THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN.
CONSIDER THIS BUSINESS OVER IF YOU CAN NOT MEET HIM GREEDY MONKEY LIKE YOU AND I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT AS FAR AS THE BOXES IS THERE NOW IS XXX THAT I MUST FIND SOME ONE WHO WILL HELP ME FOR THE INVESTIMENT.

BY THEN I WILL STILL TRACE TO KNOW THE TYPE OF MONKEY YOU ARE AND I WILL MAKE YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM THE ONE FOOL
AT FORTHY

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.