Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#223663 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:16 pm
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your email information update sir.

Could you please tell me , why you need their bank details sir? is it for what?.

Thank you and I will be waiting for your urgent explanation so that I can understand everything sir and my advise for you is for you to try your best to fasten this by claiming this consignment boxes from them ASAP.

My best regards to you and Awaiting your reply.
Yours sincerely.
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#223777 by AlanJones Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:35 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you sincerely for your mail / your effort sir and I am praying for you sir so that you will conclude this ASAP but I do hope that you will send it to the security company this week sir.

Another thing I just want to add in my advise is that you try to record the charges down so that you will take it back when you pick up the consignment box ok.
My best regards to you and I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you send the fees to them just to keep me update sir.

May God bless you and strenghen you to finalize everything this week sir.

Yours sincerely

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#223978 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:13 am
Attn XXX,

Your letter has been received.

Here is the bank information where to make the payment.

BANK NAME / ING BANK
ACOUNT NAME CATHERINE WALLACE
IBAN /BE1363115365776
BIC CODE / BBRUBEBB
BANK ADDRESS/ CHAUSSE DE CHARLEROI 261060 BRUSSELS.

Scan the transfer slip as soon as the transfer is done.

Thanks for your patronage,
Dr. George Dickson,
(director)

#223981 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:19 am
Dearest XXX,

Many thanks for your kindest email to me following your assurance to me and I really do not know how to thank you for what you are doing for me sir but God in heaven will continue to streghten you and provide for you and your family sir.

Sir, I will try my best to reach the security company today just to know what is holding them for the bank details so that you as my partner / associate will conclude this business with them this week and then pick up the consignment boxes from them sir.

Keep me informed when once you recieve the bank details and as well the day you are going to make the payment to them sir.

Yours sincerely
Awaiting your update .

#224020 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:29 am
Attn XXX,

Your letter has been received.
Our office president ordered that you should send it direct to the cashier with the following account details.

Bank name:bpost bank
Bank Address:ANSPACHLAAN 1 BRUSSELS 1000 Belgium.
Account name:Mbanza Belinda
Account number:0003 4651 8251
IBAN:BE75 0003 4651 8251
BIC:BPOTBEB1

Scan the transfer slip as soon as the transfer is done.

Dr. George Dickson,
(director)

Vegas Security Company
Address 21 Montagne Aux Herbes Potagères 1000 Brussels Belgium
Tel / 0032486163120
fax / 0032486321283

#224098 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:27 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail and I really understood your mail, however, it is good as you write them to advise you or to correct the information for you so that you will make the payment to them immediately.

Sir, I hope the company will respond to you ASAP & Keep me informed sir.

Remain bless in the lord.
Awaiting your email update.
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi

#224485 by AlanJones Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:03 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your email update and I really appreciated your effort. How far have you gone now with your bank? When are you going to make the payment to them? OR Have you done it ?

If yes let know and copy me the payment slip so that I will still know and have a copy of it sir.

My best regards to you and I still advise you that even if you have not make the payment then you should try your best to instruct your bank to effect it urgently now sir .

Counting on your usual cooperation.
Yours sincerely

#224618 by AlanJones Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:28 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail for today but I was very annoyed with you because you have disappointed now why?infact I am shock with your words this morning when I red your email.

You knows that this business is a secret business that I introduced to you which you will gain too and as well informed you that you should try to schedule for your trip to meet the security company in Belgium so that you will see everything first before paying them right.

Now I advise you create your chances for only 3 days only your trip to the security company so that you will view everything by yourself before you pay them cash and pick up the Gold 120kg and the cash fund $7.3 Million USD and I assure you that you will see everything face to face just for you to avoid any doubt of mind.
Thank you and awaiting your advise / your comment now regarding this busioness now.
Yours sincerely

#224743 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:14 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail.

Sir, I just want you to try your best to help me as you promised me and I know that you are always busy with your work but the only thing I want you to do is for you to email the security company and discuss with them whether they can deliver the consignment boxes to you when you pay them the sharges ?.

If the security company director accept then you have to let me know so that I will send to you a letter that you will give to the security company to deliver the boxes to you along with a compy of an authorization letter .

I will be waiting patiently to hear from you so that this will be concluded this coming week without any delay.

My best regards to you and I look forward to hear from you ASAP.

Yours sincerely

#225037 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:10 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks alot for your mail I just recieved today and I really appreciated it, however I advise you contact the security company now and arrange with them for the meeting in XXX just to fasten this business now .

Please do that now and let me know the position on how things is going on now between you and the security company since you said you are going to pay them cash face to face sir.

My best regards to you and I look forward to hear from you the latest update now.

Yours sincerely

#225202 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:32 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail and the content were well understood, however, I just want to tell you that I have reached the company regarding this issue but they told me that there are ready / willing to bring the consignment box to you in XXX if you really assured them that you will pay them as you said face to face.

Please now I advise you try your best now to email them, if at all that the company never reach you right but they told me this morning that they will contact you for the issue.
Thank you and you try your best to contact them and give them full assurance that you are ready to pay them sir.
Awaiting your email update ASAP.
Yours sincerely

#225275 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:41 pm
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail.

Could you please tell me now whether you are willing to help me or not because the way you are writing your message to me is some how?.

I wonder why and am afraid and that is why you have to tell me, if you are ready and willing then you better tell me, Listen to me just tell them to bring it to XXX and both of you have to arrange a place of meeting simple .

Thank you and I advise you try to cooperate with them and you should stop giving them an instruction rather you have to negotiate with them as a foriegner in your country.
My best regards to you and awaiting your reply urgently

Yours sincerely
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi

#225277 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:49 pm
Attn XXX,

Where is the payment slip??

Dr. George Dickson,
(director)

#225296 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:23 pm
Idiot, mumu , get lost, u are very stupid. greedy animal. get lost

I will use your id to...........................

#225675 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:26 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail. I can understood from your mail that both of you have misunderstood each other because your words is not stable to the security company as I can see but any way, there is no problem.

Tell me now your opinion about me regarding this business of helping me now? Are you still ready to help me ? if yes , then assure me that if I arrange with the diplomat to bring the consignment box to Swiss that you will meet him and pay him to collect the boxes ?.
Thank you and awaiting your update email now.
Remain bless.
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi