Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#221914 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:26 am
Dear XXX,

Good evening sir and how are you today? I just want to advise you to try your best to conclude with the company this week so that you will give them the date you will be meeting them in Belgium to pick up the consignment boxes.

Thanking you and awaiting your email reply patiently.
Yours sincerely
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#222121 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:49 am
Dear XXX,

Good evening sir and how are you today? I just want to know from you whether you recieved an email from the company? If yes please try your best to finalize with them and shedule meeting with them in Belgium to pick up the consignment without any delay sir.

My best regards to you and I hope to hear from you following your update ASAP.
Yours sincerely.
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#222381 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:51 am
Your information have been received.
Sorry for the late reply,. We are in the process now. I will get back to you by tomorrow.

Thanks for your patronage,
Dr. George Dickson,
(director)

#222382 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:52 am
Attn: My Dearest XXX,

Good day to you and how are you today? Sir, I just want to inform you that I called the director of the security company in Belgium regarding delay in replying your mail since all this days but he now told me that he was in communication with you even to then extent that he sent to you an email to you in few days now which you never reply him.

He further told me that he had told you and explain everything clearly to your understanding and as well waiting for you to write them following the date you will be coming to meet them in Belgium to pick up the consignment box but you never reply their email till now WHY?.

Please kindly revert back to the direct now and still call him and update them regarding your trip to meet them for the claim urgently now.

My best regards to you and awaiting your update email urgently.
Yours sincerely.

#222520 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:56 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your news and I will like you to be vigilant with your email even to check your spam folder email if you did not see any reply from your inbox right then check spam to know whether there is any please sir.

Again, one thing I want to advise you is that even if you have not yet hear from them, then you can still email them always to remind them that you are waiting for them to conclude this business urgently with them.

Now you have reply them, please I want you to try your best to give them date that you will be meeting them for the claim of the consignment boxes any moment from now sir.

My best regards to you and always keep me informed regarding the date you are proposing to meet them in Belgium from now till next week sir.
Yours sincerely.

#222600 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:48 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your email following your understanding, Please try to email the company back with your previous email that you sent to them , although I reached them today but they told me thjat they will get back to you ASAP.

Please I advise you try your best to make sure you cooperate with them and never you be so much worried rather you try your best to schedule with them the date you will be going to meet the director of the security company in Belgium.
Please try to fasten them so that you will balance everything from now and start the investment of the fund as from January 2015 sir.

My best regards to you and awaiting your update email .
Yours sincerely

#222689 by AlanJones Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:18 am
My Dearest XXX,

Thank yopu for your mail and I will be waiting for your schedule of your trip to meet the security company in Belgium for the claims soonest.

I will call the company by Monday just to know how everything is being arranged andI am adviseadvising you to be reaching the director or you call him on phone for notification that you are waiting for them to reply you ASAP.

My best regards to you and I look forward for your positive reply ASAP.
Yours sincerely.

Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi

#223219 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:52 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail I recieved and this is to inform you that I called the director of the security company directly yesterday regarding your email , he told me that yes that he will be replying you today morning being Monday.

Now I hope you will hear from his by now but my advise is that when once you hear from him then you keep me informed and also following when you will be meeting with them in Belgium to pick up the consignment box Ok.

Awaiting your update .
Yours sincerely

#223220 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:52 am
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail.

Please be patient with me so that I will hear from the Security company in Belgium sir.

Keep me informed as you hear from the company Ok.
Yours sincerely
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi

#223221 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:53 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for you mail and I will be waiting patiently sir but should I suggest to you that it will be better if you call the director now via his phone number sir?.

Can you call him to inform him that you are waiting to hear from him, please do that now sir.
My best regards to you and awaiting your reply ASAP.
Yours sincerely

#223222 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:54 am
From Vegas security company - [email protected]

Attn XXX,

This is to inform you about the latest development.

We have finish all the necessary arrangement and are about to start the delivering or handling to you. We held a board meeting with our president, finally he endorse his signatoring and ordered for the immediate release and delivering of your consiggnment box. We have brought it from our storage house and will make the delivering to your destination as soon as our balance of 4,550 € is been completed. We check on the record and find out that your partner stop paying the monthly settlement for our service and allow it to be higher, i am very sorry , it must be completed before we can order our diplomats courier department to start their journey immediately to home address in SWITZERLAND.

Finally , the consignment have only three days to be in our delivering house facility once it is been brught, therefore any delay will affect the whole situation as it will be return to our storage house and under our constitution it wil take 2 months for a new application.

Dr. George Dickson,
(director)

Vegas Security Company
Address 21 Montagne Aux Herbes Potagères 1000 Brussels Belgium
Tel / 0032486163120
fax / 0032486321283

#223336 by AlanJones Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:00 am
Attn XXX,

Your letter has been received.

You can make the payment through moneygram agency so that the funds will arrive here as soon as possible to enable our diplomat to proceed their journey to your destination very quick as all the necessary arrangement has been concluded.

Send it with the information below.

Receiver's name Farouk Mujjuzi '( First name is Farouk ,family name is Mujjuzi)
City Brussels
Country Belgium
Amount 4,550 €
Address Address 21 Montagne Aux Herbes Potagères 1000 Brussels Belgium.
Scan the moneygram payment receipt after the payment.

Dr. George Dickson,
(director)

Vegas Security Company
Address 21 Montagne Aux Herbes Potagères 1000 Brussels Belgium
Tel / 0032486163120
fax / 0032486321283

#223337 by AlanJones Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:01 am
My dearest XXX,

Thank you for your last update to me and I will like you to forward to me your email last update that the security company send to you ?. The reason is because I have called them and they told me that they are discussing with you sir.

Sir, you knows that I trusted you and I knows with the whole of my heart that you must act as you promised me and claim this as we agreed upon. Now I am a bit confused but anyway my advise is that you should not leave me beside the road rather you should press forward and tell the security company that you are coming to pick up the consignment box from them and you quote date of your meeting with themto me sir.

Please I am beging you with the name of God almighty now not to decline this offer as I will not see some one like you again that will forfil my ambition like you sir.

Finally, I am waiting for your email following the date you want to travel to Belgium for the meeting / picking up the Gold there sir.

My best regards to you and awaiting your update email ASAP.
Yours sincerely.

#223493 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:29 am
Dear Sir,

Thank you andI will get back to you ASAP regarding your mail.

Thank you and just be pient with me oK.
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Hellen Roger

#223607 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:43 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail information and I hope everything is going well with you and the security company sir. Ok there is no problem but just be patient with the company as this is the weekend right.

I will be waiting to hear from you that the security company has provided the bank details as you told me sir.
Yours sincerely
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi