Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225846 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:09 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your email and the content were well understood, however, I want to bring to your information that I will start every arragement as from Monday and will keep you informed regarding the diplomatic comment.

Sir, I want to advise you one thing, incase of next time or any body atall, you should not course any one or using any bad words against the person rather you keep silent to the person because silent is the best answer ok.

Thank you and I hope you can understand me now but one thing I am pleasding you is that you should try to arrange the charges to pay the diplomat during meeting one to one with you.

My best regards to you and awaiting your update sir
Yours sincerely
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#225870 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:18 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your email update.

Please confirm to me how much is the total fee to enable me tell the diplomat ?.
My best regards to you and awaiting your confirmation ASAP.
Yours sincerelmy
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#226040 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:36 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your email and I hereto confirm to you that the demurage charges that you will pay to the diplomat according to the caculation of the duration of the consignment boxes is 13, 500 Euros only is the total amount that you will pay the diplomat ok.

Please bear in mind that I have caculated the total demurage 31,000 Euros minus 17,500 Euros paid down during the time my late husband deposited this to the security company till the time you aply for the claim and then subtract it from the total amount then balance is 13, 500 Euros only and no other payment that you will pay ok.

Again, I want to know the amount the security company told you before so that we can proceed and I will like you to confirm to me that you are ready and willing to meet the diplomant as soon as he called you in Swiss.

This morning I have contacted another diplomatic agent that is ready and willing to fly to the security company and then paid the security the demurage fee and pick up the consignment box contaning the fund 7.3 Million USD first to meet you, so therefore if you confirm your readiness then I will let him contact you directly now sir.

Awaiting your email update ASAP.
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi.

#226149 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:10 pm
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail and the content of your mail is well understood, however, I will meet the diplomatic agent to start every arrangement with him but will keep you update ASAP.
Yours sincerely
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi

#226312 by AlanJones Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:16 pm
From Aero Transit - [email protected]

AERO TRANSIT S.A.R.L-CI
Cote d'IvoireS.A avec Conseil,
d'Administration au capital de 4.889.640.000,
Siege Plateaux Imm. Antlantique Av.Nogues.
01 BP 1221 Abidjan 01, Cote d' Ivoire
Phone: +225 0552 1054.
Email: [email protected]

Attn; XXX,

we the management of the above company diplomatic agent hereby writing to you regarding your consignment pick up from Belgium security company to your country XXX on behalf of ( Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi ) your partner from Ivory Coast.

Now we are ready and willing to do the job for you if you can sign an agreement with us that the demurage fee charges accumulated there in the security company that we are going to pay the security company in Belgium to pick it up that you will pay it back to us during meeting one to one in XXX
cash ?.

Please if you accept that you are ready and willing to pay us cash, then we will move forward for the agreement in which both of us will sign before flying down to Belgium to do the needed thing and fly to London and then to XXX. Confirm to us that the fee is ready 13,500 Euros to pay us back?.

We anticipated your urgent reply.
Yours faithfully.
The management.

#226361 by AlanJones Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:32 am
Attn; XXX,

Thanks for your prompt reply following your confirmation and we hereby promising you that you should consider the job done perfectly sir but kindly forward to us your direct phone / mobile line to reach you with our representative that will be coming. but be informed that our representative will call you for meeting him in XXX upon his arrival ok.

Again, our lawyer has started preparing the agreement and will send it to you for you to sign it and return it immediately for us to proceed right.

Yours faithfully.
The management.

#226449 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:21 am
Attn; XXX,

Thanks for your reply and I hereby attached to you MOU below in which you will print it out and sign immediately and return it to us for us to start arrangement of the day we will move to Belgium to pick up the consignment box and fly down to Uk to hand over our customers machandise and then fly from UK to Swizerland to deliver your consignment box.

Be informed that our diplomatic agent will call you directly for you to meet him as soon as he arrives in Swiss with your consignment box, so therefore you will arrange the fund down when once he called and schedule meeting with you.

Awaiting for your to sign and return immediately now for us to proceed on and informed you the date.
Yours sincerely
Yours faithfully.
The management.
Mr John Koffi
CEO.

#226450 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:23 am
Dear XXX,

Good evening sir and how are you today sir ? I just want to know whether you heard from the Aero diplomatic agent ? If yes let me know ASAP and the next line of action between you and them.

Sir I hope everything is moving smoothly with you all sir.
Thank you and keep me udate regarding the position of the company readiness to deliver the consignment box to you sir.
My best regards and awaiting your reply urgently.
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi

Note that I will be out of my house by tomorrow but will be back very late to check my email, so be patient but I advise you try your best to finalize with the company sir.

#226565 by AlanJones Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:25 am
Attn; XXX

Thank you for your mail reply following the signed agreement now but I want to inform you that I will get back to you by Monday regarding the arrangement / schedule for meeting with our diplomatic agent.

Yours sincerely
Yours faithfully.
The management.
Mr John Koffi
CEO.

#226698 by AlanJones Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:26 am
Attn; XXX?

Good morning my gentleman and how are you today ? we hereby acknowledge the reciept of your mail and we also hereby informing you that our diplomatic Agent had left to UK yesterday evening and he will be in Belgium to pick up the cosignment box from the security company this afternoon and then fly down to XXX this evening.

Please we advise you wait for his calling once he arrives and his name is Mr Eric E so that when he calls you, telling you that you should meet him for the claims then you have to prepare your self and arrange the fund 13,500 Euros fees to pay him as we agreed upon.

My best regards to you and I look forward for your copperation with our agent.
Yours faithfully.
The management.
Mr John Koffi
CEO.

#226795 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:17 am
Dear XXX,

Good day to you and how are you today ? I just want to announce to you of good news because the agent from the company had left since yesterday evening and the direct of the company Mr John Koffi told me the the agent Mr Eric E will arrives in in XXX today that he will call you for meeting.

Please I advbise you my gentleman, that when ever he called you that you should try to arrange to meet with him to pick up the consignment from him.

Please let me know when he calls you for meeting.
Yours sincerely
Mrs Hellen Roger Kopuassi

#226796 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:20 am
Attn; XXX,

Thanks for your kindest email and will be waiting to hear that you meet with Mr Eric E and pay him to pick up your consignment box right.

Yours faithfully.
The management.
Mr John Koffi
CEO.

#226797 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:21 am
Attn; XXX,

Be informrf that Mr Eric E has arrived in XXX now and had beein calmlling you for notification but you did not puck up your phone why ? but instructed him to send to you SMS to your phone so that you can call him back right.

Please do leave your phone open and recieve your calling from him sir.
Thank you and awaiting goof news from you ASAP.
Yours faithfully.
The management.
Mr John Koffi
CEO.

#226810 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:59 am
Swiss mobile phone number used by the fake "diplomat" +41779405401.

#226815 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:50 am
ATTN XXX,

MY DEAR WHY ARE YOU CONDUCTING BUSINESS LIKE THIS ? MIND YOU THAT THE WAY YOU ARE HANDLING THIS TRANSACTION IS IMPROPER AND THAT IS NOT WHAT WE AGREED UPON BEFORE SENDING THE AGENT.

WHAT HAVE HE DONE ? AND WHY ARE FOOLING HIM ?LISTEN I WANT YOU TO TREAT MR ERIC E WITH RESPECT AND HE TOLD ME THIS MORNING THAT HE TELLING HIM TO COME WHILE YOU KNOWS THAT HE IS A STRANGER THERE WHY?

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO GO AND MEET HIM NOW AND PICK UP YOUR CONSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY AND I WOULDN'T BE HAPPY TO HEAR FROM MR ERIC E THAT YOU ARE HESITATING TO MEET HIM WHERE EVER HE IS NOW.

I HAVE TOLD YOUR PARTNER MRS HELLEN ROGER REGARDING YOUR ATTITUDE IS NOT FAIRE SO THEREFORE YOU TRY TO CHANGE IMMEDIATELY AND RESPECT MR ERIC E NOW.

I ADVISE YOU NOW TO CALL HIM IF HE NEVER CALL YOU YET BUT YOU CALL HIM INFORMED HIM THAT YOU WERE COMING TO MEET HIM .
THANK YOU AND AWAITING YOUR POSITIVE REPLY.
THE MANAGEMENT
MR JOHN KOFFIO