Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#226529 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:17 pm
Attn: XXX,

The content of your email is well noted and I will advise you to hurry up with the payment so that I can proceed to your country to deliver your parcel to you.

I will advise you to try as much as possible to make the payment by before next week Tuesday so that I can schedule my flight and get to your country by Next week Thursday.
Kindest regards,

Mr. Harry Sawyer.
FBI

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#226730 by AlanJones Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:18 pm

The content o f your email is well noted, I will advise you to instruct your accountant to transfer the money untimely manner so that we can conclude this transaction.

I can't wait to come and deliver your parcel to you in your humble home.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Harry Sawyer.
FBI

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#226911 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:52 pm

I got your email and I am not surprised because I knew that your Lawyer and your accountant will turn down this transaction due to the evil happenings on the internet, this transaction is 100% risk free.

Sir, this parcel belongs to you, why can't you take a bold step to pay this payment of 3200Euro without the consent of anyone, this parcel will add to your possession and I promise you with my whole heart that once you make this payment I will proceed to your humble home to deliver what legally belongs to you.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Harry Sawyer.
FBI

#226912 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:54 pm
My dear brother and friend, I will not stop praying for you because your success of receiving your fund is my pride I pray as from today, you are moving from Glory to Glory;
Anything you lay your hands upon shall prosper in Jesus Name.

Your dream will not die, your plans will not fail, your destiny will not be
aborted, and the desires of your heart will be granted this year 2014
in Jesus Name. Amen.

#226990 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:08 pm

sir, don't get me wrong, i don't mean that you should not trust the advice of your Lawyer but I want you to give this transaction a trial and I believe that you will know me better once I deliver your parcel to your house. I keep to my words.

I am FBI agent, if this transaction is not real I will contact you, I give you my words and I promise you will laugh at the end.

I await your prompt response,

Kindest regards,

Mr. Harry Sawyer.
FBI

#227090 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:17 pm

I acknowledge the receipt of your email and I want you to know that the 3200Euro is not for my own personal use, the money is meant for procure of some legal document that will guild you from any Governmental query on how you get your parcel.

Sir, you have to trust me and I promise never to let you down, I am a man of my words and my word is my bond, I want you to give it a trial and I promise to deliver your parcel to you within the next 48hours of your payment.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Harry Sawyer.
FBI

#227284 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:54 am

sir, I acknowledge the content of your email, I see you as real business man, give this transaction a trial and I give you my words that I will deliver what legally belongs to you.

I want you to take me by my words once you make this payment all you need to do is to be at home to receive what legally belongs to you.

Don't allow 3200 Euro stop you from receiving your parcel.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Harry Sawyer.
FBI

#227703 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:47 am
My dear brother friend, How do you do? I believed that you can create chance to proceed with the payment of the $3530.

I will advice you to proceed so that we can finalize this transaction.

I await your urgent response,

Kindest regards,

Mr. Austin Henry Meeson.

#227942 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:26 pm
My dear brother and friend, I guest you don't understand me, you are not wasting any money, once you make the payment of $3520 nothing on earth will stop you from receiving your fund.

I have given you assurance, trust me you will receive your fund.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Austin Henry Meeson.

#228162 by AlanJones Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:12 pm
My dear brother and friend, I am ready to follow your instructions, I will try all possibilities to apply for loan because I really want you to receive your fund.

Note: The bank cannot lend me the full cost, the bank can only lend me, $1700 because I don't have enough property for the collateral.

Once I get the loan from the bank I will inform you so that you can raise the balance from your own end.

I await your urgent reponse,

Kindest regards,

Mr. Austin Henry Meeson.

#229055 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:13 am
My dear brother and friend, Let me first use this medium to wish you happy new month, may this new month brings many opportunity to your way to attain every happiness and success of life, may the day ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and your effort into a great achievement.

May your previous failures turn into success this month.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Austin Henry Meeson

#229463 by AlanJones Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:28 am
I want you to know that this office don't entertain a joker, if you are not ready for this business forget it, I am not forcing you to claim what belongs to you.

Thanks,

Mr. Austin Henry Meeson

#234905 by AlanJones Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:18 pm
My dear brother and friend, let me use this medium to wish you happy new week and I pray I pray that you will not take wrong decisions that will delay answers to your prayers. You will not enter into partnership with destiny killers in Jesus name!

As from today, you will never owe any debt again! You will live in the fullness of the grace of God in Jesus name.

The missing link between you and your miracles shall be connected before this weekend is over. You will encounter love that's genuine, true and pure. Even if u have been hated, you will become everyone's delight.

Your expectations for greatness shall come in double portion. Someone u have once helped will remember you for good before this month is over in Jesus Name.

The God who makes rain fall in its season shall command His bountiful blessings towards you and your rains of blessings shall fall for you! Before this month is over, you will witness God's favor in a greater dimension. The false allegations laid against you shall soon turn out in your favor in Jesus Name!

Kindest regards,

Mr. Austin Henry Meeson.