Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#221272 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:22 pm
Hello XXX

I acknowledge the receipt of your email, the account details have been confirmed correctly, I await the scan receipt of your payment to enable quick delivery of your parcel to your home address.

Please hurry up with the payment.

Awaiting for your mail,

Regards
Diplomat William Seay

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This email may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this mail by mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete this mail.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#221284 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:12 pm
Hello XXX,

You have to send the money required to enable procurement of the document so that I can proceed to your address to deliver your parcel.

I want you to know that without procuring this papers nothing can be done, I will advise you to keep to your words and transfer the needed $3530 for your own good.

Note: You have to keep this transaction confidential for security reasons

Awaiting for your mail,

Regards
Diplomat William Seay

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#221534 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:18 am
Attention: XXX,

How are you doing today? hope all is well, i just received a communication from the Diplomat concerning your ATM CARD, my dear brother, you have nothing to worry about this transaction is 100% legitimate.

I am a man of 70 years of age, I cannot lie to you, I am ready to travel down to United State were they intercept your ATM CARD, I must tell you the gospel truth I am not happy with what happen, how I wish you have received your fund.

My dear brother, you don't need to lose interest, I truly understand the plight your account office, if am in his position I will say the something but this is not the same as he maybe thinking because one need to be very careful as they are many hoodlums on the internet who uses the name of genuine office to scam people of their hard earn money, you will surely receive your fund once as soon as possible.

I will also communicate with my FBI friend to make verification for me.

I await your urgent response,

Kindest regards,

Mr. Austin Henry Messon.
CEO Finance and Security House.
Deposit Firm FSH Towers Chelsea T45H U.K

#221587 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:17 pm
I have contacted my FBI friend and he made me to understand that it is true that they demand the sum of $3530 for some papers work.

My dear brother and friend, I am ready to travel there myself to procure the needed documents in your name and once I procure it I will deliver it to your house myself.

If I may ask you, are you still interested in receive your ATM CARD?

I swear with my life once you can meet up with the payment you will receive your fund without any further delay.

My dear brother you have to learn to keep things to yourself because To maintain your independence you must always be needed and wanted. The more you are relied on, the more freedom you have. Make people depend on you for their happiness and prosperity and you have nothing to fear. Never teach them enough so that they can do without you.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Austin Henry Messon. CEO Finance and Security House. Deposit Firm FSH Towers Chelsea T45H U.K

#221916 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:39 am
I read your email and it sound crazy, please attend to the disclaimer form attached to this correspondence before we can terminate the delivery of your ATM CARD.

I have tried my best for you and God can bear me witness.

You are to fill your information on the appropriate space provided.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Austin Henry Meeson

#222044 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:04 pm
My dear brother and friend, I read your email and am not surprise since its kind of difficult to trust on the internet.

I want you to know that I see you as my brother and I cannot do anything that will hurt you, what proof do you want from me? I am ready to do anything you demand of me to proof to you that this business is 100% legitimate.

The Diplomat is stranded at the Airport and I still ask him to wait because it will be joyful to me for you to receive your ATM CARD, every legal document will be deliver along with your CARD.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Austin Henry Meeson

#222406 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:35 pm
I table your request before my superior officer and I was told that we should send our representative in your country to the United States of America to clear your ATM CARD for you and I was happy with this instructions, even if you are to pay the $3530 you are to send it to the bank account of our representative in your country.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Austin Henry Meeson.

#223439 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:23 am
My dear brother and friend, let me use this medium to wish you happy new week, I want you to know that I am still waiting to get the picture photograph from the photographer as you have requested but I have attached my Identification Card and my signature to this correspondence but I will still send you the picture you demanded of me.

The Diplomat have lodge your ATM CARD with a prudent security company in the United States of America, once you confirmed my genuineness, I will give you the information of our representative in your country to make the payment to. So that he can travel to clear your ATM CARD and deliver it to you in person without any further delay or hindrance.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Austin Henry Meeson.

#226042 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:47 am
From Mr. Harry Sawyer - [email protected]

Attn: XXX,

I am Mr. Harry Sawyer, the FBI representative at the Los Angeles International airport United State.

I have attached my identity card to this correspondence for proper introduction. I want you to continue to correspond via this email address. We got a report that One Mike Klause Noble claim to be your representative, he wanted to pay the required fees for the release of your parcel that was intercepted I will urge you to get back to me as soon as possible.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the order from the Federal Ministry of Finance, in respect with the provision act of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution; I am directed to inform you that your delivery information. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your delivery as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency.

I await your prompt response,

Kindest regards,

Mr. Harry Sawyer.
FBI

#226043 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:48 am

In response to your email received 29th of Octomber 2014, when I read through your email I have to confirmed from our file and I discovered that your parcel with refrence number 19284300680P2 was intercepted here in Los Angeles California International airport on the 24th of September 2014. since then we have been awaiting to hear from you but no avail.

Do you instruct Mr. Mike Klause Noble to claim your parcel that contain ATM CARD and some vital document?

Kindest regards,

Mr. Harry Sawyer.
FBI

#226044 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:49 am

November 3rd 2014.

I am the FBI agent assigned for the released of your parcel to your home address in XXX.

Immediately I received your email, I check through one the document and I find your address as stated below: XXX.

I want you to that you are dealing with an FBI and my mission is to deliver your parcel to you once you meet up the statutory.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Harry Sawyer.
FBI

#226137 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:35 pm

I am not happy with you response, why must you call me dumb ass, do you think am stupid? please write me a letter of refusal so that we can allocate your fund to Government treasury.

I believed that I have tried my best for you as the FBI agent assigned for the delivery of your parcel to your home address. If you are interested in receiving your parcel is will cost you the sum of 3200euro.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Harry Sawyer.
FBI

#226138 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:40 pm
My dear friend, I will tell you nothing but the gospel truth, Government are threaten to take over your fund, if you fail to pay the required $3530 within the next 48hours I will have no choice than to allow the Government take your fund to the Government, I have attached your guarantee document to this correspondence.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Austin Henry Meeson.

#226211 by AlanJones Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:55 pm

You are to chose the best option that is sweet-able for you make the payment of the 3200Euro.

The options are as stated below:

Western union Money transfer.
Bank to bank transfer.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Harry Sawyer.
FBI

#226407 by AlanJones Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:38 pm

November 7th 2014.

You are to make the payment of the 3200Euro to the bank information of our chief accountant stated below:

Bank of America.
Address: 2731 E Grand River Ave.East Lansing, MI 48823 U.S.A
Account Name: Carl Bayly Meyer.
Address: XXXX Cobblers Dr.Apt 116 Easr Lansing, Michigan 48823 U.S.A
Account Number: 3750 1509 44XX.
Routing number: 072000805.
Swift Code : BOFAUS3N

Once he confirms your payment, I will proceed to your home address to deliver your parcel myself without any hindrance.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Harry Sawyer.
FBI