Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#3831 by Ralph Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:53 am
There is little to search on with this business Venture, so just to show how many business ventures are out there I did an exact search on "It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture" Click Here for the search result, I couldn't find a hit there that didn't look like a scam.

This email came from [email protected]

From Miss Helen Dunn
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.
Email:

Dearest One

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country, though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk, confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this huge amount of money United State Dollars (USD$8.700, 000.00) which I inherit from my late father, in a Security company here in Cote 'd lvoire before he was assassinated by unknown persons.

Now I decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security purposes. I want you to help me to transfer this fund into your country for investment purposes.

If you can be of assistance to me I will be pleased to offer you 20% of the total fund. Thank you and God bless you.
From Miss Helen Dunn
Advertisement