Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219785 by Faizan Docherty Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:50 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 1.39.2.3
Originating ISP: Vodafone India
City: Mumbai
Country of Origin: India
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.220.184.74 with SMTP id cj10csp281901vcb;
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:42:43 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.180.212.78 with SMTP id ni14mr1797436wic.44.1411072961580;
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:42:41 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mx1.zhaw.ch (srv-mail-011.zhaw.ch. [160.85.104.121])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id gd5si301184wib.76.2014.09.18.13.42.40
for <multiple recipients>;
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:42:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 160.85.104.121 as permitted sender) client-ip=160.85.104.121;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 160.85.104.121 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from mx1.zhaw.ch (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by localhost (Postfix) with SMTP id 33A79120286;
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 22:42:40 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from srv-mail-001.zhaw.ch (srv-mail-001.zhaw.ch [160.85.196.30])
by mx1.zhaw.ch (Postfix) with ESMTP id 08DDD120282;
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 22:42:40 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from SRV-MAIL-111.zhaw.ch ([fe80::30be:8894:17b9:6155]) by
srv-mail-001.zhaw.ch ([fe80::45b:acef:5ca3:420d%19]) with mapi id
14.03.0195.001; Thu, 18 Sep 2014 22:42:39 +0200
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject:
Thread-Index: Ac/TgRYd3Mcm04PeS9mMsxoYj9VN5w==
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 20:42:39 +0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Accept-Language: de-CH, en-US
Content-Language: de-CH
X-MS-Has-Attach:
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
x-originating-ip: [1.39.2.3]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_000_460FB31A21D4554585BA566739F0250E595B31EEsrvmail111zhawc_"
MIME-Version: 1.0

I am Judith Guest, 16 years old girl ,an orphan. I have contacted you to stand as my Trustee

You can only reach me by this email: [email protected]

More details will be sent to you as soon as you acknowledge my mail.

Judith Guest.

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#220512 by Faizan Docherty Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:28 pm
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 1.39.3.109
Originating ISP: Vodafone India
City: Mumbai
Country of Origin: India
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.220.184.69 with SMTP id cj5csp29172vcb;
Thu, 25 Sep 2014 23:23:07 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.152.170.194 with SMTP id ao2mr17869168lac.78.1411712586287;
Thu, 25 Sep 2014 23:23:06 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from KI-S0113.kerckhoff.mpg.de (mailer2.mpi-bn.mpg.de. [194.94.244.76])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id j14si5780774laa.71.2014.09.25.23.23.02
for <multiple recipients>;
Thu, 25 Sep 2014 23:23:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=194.94.244.76;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected]
Received: from KI-S0113.kerckhoff.mpg.de ([fe80::8ce3:9bd5:ba3d:a885]) by
KI-S0113.kerckhoff.mpg.de ([fe80::8ce3:9bd5:ba3d:a885%11]) with mapi id
14.03.0174.001; Fri, 26 Sep 2014 08:21:11 +0200
Subject: Hi
Thread-Topic: Hi
Thread-Index: Ac/ZUhB0NiAhabEORieXElK1iYNdjg==
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 06:21:10 +0000
Message-ID: <566800B5B6280345A001A3FCBD813FD44D7B9BCA@KI-S0113.kerckhoff.mpg.de>
Accept-Language: de-DE, en-US
Content-Language: de-DE
X-MS-Has-Attach:
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
x-originating-ip: [1.39.3.109]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_000_566800B5B6280345A001A3FCBD813FD44D7B9BCAKIS0113kerckhof_"
MIME-Version: 1.0

I am Judith Guest, 16 years old girl ,an orphan. I have contacted you to stand as my Trustee
Judith Guest.

#244042 by Faizan Docherty Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:28 am
Date: Mar 27, 2015 4:20 PM
Subject:
Cc:

Judith Guest.

This transmission is not a digital or electronic signature and cannot be used to form, document, or authenticate a contract. Hilton and its affiliates accept no liability arising in connection with this transmission.Copyright 2015 Hilton Worldwide Proprietary and Confidential

#244043 by Faizan Docherty Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:32 am
Date: Mar 28, 2015 1:24 AM
Subject: Re: Details
To: <snipped>
Cc:

Thank you for your kind response and this has put some smiles on my face. I came across your contact when i was reading through the Search Directory while traveling by train to pick up my aunt children from the holiday.

I really do not know much about you,but i find some confident in The Search Directory ..Most-times you find good contact of people round the globe from there publishing base on the fact that they are very good in report from Politics,Culture & Fashions all over the world..

I am writing this e-mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect,trust and humanity. I am Judith Guest of 16yrs old, daughter to late Mr.Stephen Guest, a German who worked at Mawson Resources Ltd. A geologist by profession who died on Monday, 31 July, 2009 in a plane crash ,along with my younger ones Katharina,Maximilian and my mother Mrs. Jonas Guest.

Ever since this incident occurred, I have been leaving with my only aunt and her husband here in Hackney; Just of recent i got information from my late father's attorney (Lawyer) that my aunt and her husband are making arrangement to claim the only money £6,911,000.00 (Six Million Nine Hundred & Eleven Thousand Pounds) my father WILL to me. They have gone as far as to see my late dad lawyer twice(2-times) now in the hospital to facilitate this process for them.

They try to bribe my late dad lawyer with 20% of my money so he could process all documents and hand over to them..But base on how my parents especially my dad was to him , he opened up to me and exposed the discussion of my aunt and her husband and secretly advised me to do some thing fast before it will be too late..

I have contacted you to stand as my "Trustee/Guardian", so the entire fund will be transferred to your account, for you to put the fund in any profitable business right there in your country or you keep the 70% in your account until I complete my education. I promise to give you 30% of this fund for helping me which is approximately £6,911,000.00 (Six Million Nine Hundred & Eleven Thousand Pounds).

I am not really forcing you into this,but i decided to just drop a mail to see if any response would come from you & if you find interest in helping me out.. I understand that you may ask me why i'm i doing this and requesting you to be my "Trustee/Guardian". I am doing this because my aunty and her husband has no plan for me in the future. All they do is to use me for there house work,clear in the garden,take care of there children ,wash bulky clothes and at the end of the day, i have no time to study my books..I am been humiliated and used as a slave here.
I eat once (2 meal) a day in the house. Sometimes i request for money to buy my cosmetics and clothes,but my aunt slaps and beat me up just because i lost my biological parents already..I am taking this decision of mine because i can't bear this anymore. I can't be alive my aunt & her husband will confiscate the money my late parents worked hard & kept for me to start up my future.My parents (Mum and Dad) heard great plans for me in the future before there unfortunate death. .......Crying....

Sometimes,when i explain things to my peer group,they advise me to go into prostitution so i can generate money to take care of myself..But my father has strongly warned us before his death not to involve our-self in immoral things base on his religion and commitment to God's Work.
I understand the internet has been abused over the years now, but you must understand that we still have sincere and God fearing persons online. Please don't use your negative past experience to treat my case, I'm a child of God and i was brought up and dedicated in the fear of God. I opened up my heart sincerely to you despite i don't know you and told you all i am going through in my aunt house. I believe as humans,our prime purpose in this life is to help others, And if we can't help them,at least we should not hurt them.. I believe my main point in you been my trustee is well noted and understood ?

All I need from you is your sincere heart and cooperation. I would have been able to do this on my own,but because I'm a non-working student i cannot handle this transaction all alone.This is the more reason i decided to seek for a "Trustee/Guardian".
The key Point here is that I have contacted you to stand as my "Trustee/Guardian" so the entire fund will be transferred to your account for you to put the fund in any profitable business right there in your country or you keep the 70% in your account until I complete my education. I promise to give you 30% of this fund for helping me which is approximately £6,911,000.00 (Six Million Nine Hundred & Eleven Thousand Pounds).
Because of the wickedness of my aunt & her husband,that is why I'm been pushed to do this..This is my future,please help me out here to secure what my Late parents has worked & deposited for me. I'm just 16 years only.

My late dad lawyer is currently suffering from paralysis and has been in the hospital for 6-8months now, but he has prepared all documents and given me the go ahead to get a"Trustee/Guardian" to execute my transaction. All you need to do is simply adhere to my instructions to complete this process for me.
I will attach copy of my WILL, & some of my recent pictures to you in my next mail... Can You Be My "Trustee/Guardian" ? ? ? More details will be sent to you as soon as you acknowledge my mail.

Note: If this business proposition offends your moral values,please do accept my apology and unsubscribe as you can find below.

Best Regards,
Judith Guest

#244048 by Faizan Docherty Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:29 am
Date: Mar 28, 2015 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: Details
To: <snipped>
Cc:

Thank you dear for your kind response and this has put more smiles on my face. I do really appreciate your kinds gesture and thought of love for helping me securing my funds. I understand the internet has been abused over the years now, but you must understand that we still have sincere and God fearing persons online. Please put away any fear of internet scam away from your heart towards my transaction. My late mum told me this words before her death ; " Just like a shoe,if someone is meant for you,they will fit just perfectly. No forcing,no struggling and no pain ". I'm not going to force you to help me out in this transaction, if it is Gods will, let his will be done in my life.

It is necessary for me to seek assistant from a distant partner, the utmost priority of this transaction is confidentiality. You have absolutely nothing to worry about, everything legally required to ensure that this project goes smoothly will be observed and my attorney will be in charge to prepare all documentation,practically he is an expert in probate Law the entire transaction will be concluded sooner than you can estimate if only you adhere to my instructions. This project is capital intensive; this is why I have to be very careful I need your total devotion and trust to see this done. I know we have not met before but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project, I would like to have a direct telephone number to reach you (Mobile) preferably. It is very important for me to know the status of my partner in this project.

I have discussed with my late dad lawyer (my attorney) who is currently in the hospital about you and that i like the way you approached me and opened up to me. Both of us have concluded with the Financial Institution were my WILL money was fixed up by my Late parent. The above named Financial Institution will be guiding us through over the transfer process of my money. I have been able to download the Trustee Application Form which i have attached to this mail, you are expected to fill and return within 24-hours to enable me submit it to the institution for verification purpose and acceptance of you been my trustee.

Take Note: Along with the filled application form, you are to attach a copy of your International Passport or Driver's license or any identification proof with your next mail to me. I hope to get this information as soon as possible so I can submit the application to the Financial Institution and update you immediately.

Because of the wickedness of my aunt & her husband,that is why I'm been pushed to do this..This is my future,please help me out here to secure what my Late father has worked hard & deposited for me. I'm just 16 years of age. I have also attached copy of my WILL and some of my recent pictures with copy of the downloaded form to this mail. As we continue,i will keep unveiling more of myself to you.

Finally, you remember i told you that my late dad lawyer is currently suffering from paralysis and has been in the hospital for about 6-8 months now, despite his health condition he tried as much as possible to prepare all documents to execute my transaction and gave me the go ahead to get a"Trustee/Guardian" . I must confess the man has done a great job for me and i know my God will reward him accordling. By October this year he will be completing 76-years old,i want you to please try and send him a mail appreciating him for all he has done for me especially exposing the intentions of my aunt and her husband. I now understand what the bible meant by saying "what so ever a man sow,he shall (must) reap". If my late parents weren't good and honest to this man, i don't think he would have opened up the plans of my aunt and her husband to me. It pays to be honest,truthful and faithful. Yes i will be coming over to meet you as soon as you be my Trustee

Please kindly reach him through the below information;

Name: Barrister Hugh Laddie
Email: [email protected]

Thank you and i await the filled form so i could move on with the financial institution to enable them open up communication with you.,

Judith Guest

Attachments: