Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219825 by AlanJones Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:04 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233541486434

Hello Dear one, i 'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from JAPAN Presently I'm in JAPAN for investment projects in the church now with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how and for your love and caring.

Now contact him in ACCRA GHANA who assisted me ,his name is Barrister Paul William his email [email protected] or you call him on +233 541486434 to send you a cheque of $250,000.00 which i kept for you for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much though you didn't understand .so feel free and get in touch with Barrister Paul William and instruct him where and how to send the cheque to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferance at that time. At the moment, I' m very very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Barrister Paul William concerning you, so get in touch with him and ask him to send the amount to you.

You have to contact the Barrister Paul William with the following information's:

First name:.................
Last Name:..................
COPY OF ID ...
Nationality:............
Telephone number..... fax......

Email Address: [email protected]
You are advice to contact him as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Bye and thank you so much.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220470 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:19 am
From Pual Williams - [email protected]

SIR,
ThANKS FOR CONTACTING ME.
I HEREBY CONFIRMED A CHEQUE OF $250,000.00USD DRAFTED TO YOU, WRITTEN BY YOUR NAME AND INFORMATION. THE FUND IS NOT IN CASH RATHER IT'S IN A DRAFTED CHEQUE AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO RECEIVE YOUR MAIL AND ADDRESS ON WHERE TO SEND THE CHEQUE TO YOU.

THE CHEQUE IS HERE ON MY DEIST WRITTEN ON YOUR NAME. WE WILL SEND THE CHEQUE TO YOU AS MY CLIENT INSTRUCTED ME AND WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT YOU WILL NOW CASH THE MONEY IN YOUR BANK OVER THERE. YOU HAVE TO SEND ME ANY OF THESE CHARGE BELLOW FOR THE SHIPMENT OF THE CHEQUE TO ENABLE ME SEND THE CHEQUE TO YOU THROUGH COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE.

PLEASE CHOOSE FROM ANY OF THIS COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE YOU WANT ME TO USE AND SEND YOUR CHEQUE TO YOU AND SEND THE AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

FEDEX: $250.00

UPS: $180. 00

DHL: $280.00

NOTE THAT MY CLIENT DID NOT LEAVE ANY CASH FOR THE SHIPMENT. SO YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY OF THESE CHARGES ABOVE AND SEND THE MONEY TO ME THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM SO THAT MY SECRETARY/PERSONAL AID WILL GO AND PICK UP THE MONEY AND POST THE CHEQUE TO YOUR ADDRESS. SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH BELLOW INFORMATION AS FOLLOW:

USE THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY (personal aid)
NAME: MR. AGBO NANA BONIFACE
CITY: ACCRA

ALSO KINDLY SEND YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS OR OFFICE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOUR CHEQUE TO YOU ALONG WITH A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, DRIVER LICENSE OR ANY ID CARD OF IDENTIFICATION ALONG WITH YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE WHERE I CAN REACH YOU WHEN I SEND THE CHEQUE TO YOU.

I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON YOU SEND THE MONEY FOR DELIVERY COST BASED ON ANY OF THE COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE YOU CHOOSE TO USE FOR DELIVERY TO YOU.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL ME IMMEDIATELY WITH MY PHONE NUMBER +233 541486434 AND PLEASE FORWARD YOUR CORRECT HOUSE, OFFICE OR MAILING ADDRESS WHICH I AM GOING TO USE IN POSTING YOUR CHECK TO YOU.

SINCERELY,
BARRISTER PAUL WILLIAM ESQ.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220589 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:34 am
Sir,
Your cheque will be send to you by DHL as you have chosen. Kindly forward your office or house address where you want me to send your cheque to by DHL and also scan and send a copy of your international passport or ID CARD of your identity.

I am not going to send you my bank details as this is not my personal money. This money $280 is meant to work for you. So please send it by western union money transfer or money and send me your payment information/receipt of your payment using the name of my secretary/personal aid to send it.

Sincerely,
Barrister Paul William Esq.

#223149 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:37 am
Sir,
Your cheque will be send to you by DHL as you have chosen. Kindly forward your office or house address where you want me to send your cheque to by DHL and also scan and send a copy of your international passport or ID CARD of your identity.

Sir, I am here waiting for you but you never respond. like I said, I am not going to send you my bank details as this is not my personal money. This money $280 is meant to work for you. So please send it by western union money transfer or money gram and send me your payment information/receipt of your payment using the name of my secretary/personal aid to send it.

As soon as I receive your payment information and your address where I am going to send your cheque to, I will send it and send you the tracking numbers.

Sincerely,
Barrister Paul William Esq.