Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220325 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:34 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]

Good Day

I am Ms.Yael Ronen; I am the Executive Vice President Chief Internal Auditor with FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD (FIBI). I am getting in touch with you regarding an extremely important and urgent matter. If you would oblige me the opportunity, I shall provide you with details upon your response.

Faithfully,
Ms.Yael Ronen
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220326 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:42 am
From Mrs Yael Ronen - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

Thank you for the response to my email.

Please find attached our official bank letter with all details you need to know. Kindly handle the information in the attached letter as top secret. I await your immediate response.

Regards
Yael Ronen
Executive Vice President
Chief Internal Auditor
FIBI BANK ISRAEL

Attachment

Thank you for the response to my email; I want you to know that my reason for contacting you is very important and very legitimate. Please take this seriously. All I want is an honest business transaction with you. I will start by introducing myself. I am Ms. Yael Ronen; I am the Executive Vice President Chief Internal Auditor with FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD (FIBI), Tel Aviv branch, Israel. I have been working with the FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD (FIBI) for the past 10 years.

I am getting in touch with you regarding the estate of a deceased client who had an investment placed under our bank’s management. I would respectfully request that you keep the content of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail.

I contact you independently and no one is informed of this communication.

In late 2006, the subject matter, Engr. Kelvin XXX came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our private banking division. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of $13M (Thirteen Million US Dollars), which he wished to have us invest on his behalf after being paid for his several concluded contract with Oil Refineries LTD (ORL) Israel. He used to work with the Oil Refineries LTD (ORL) here in Israel, as foreign Expatriate.

Based on my advice, we spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive interest margins for our first 2 years of operation, the accrued profit and interest stood at this point at $609K (Six Hundred and Nine Thousand US Dollars) in late 2009. He instructed us that the principal sum and the accrued interest, Thirteen Million, Six Hundred and Nine Thousand Dollars ($13.609M) be liquidated because he needed to make an urgent investment. He directed that I liquidate the funds and had it deposited with a security consultancy firm based in London, United Kingdom. The firm is an especially private firm that accepts deposit from high net worth individuals and blue chip corporations that handle valuable products or undertake transactions that need immediate access to cash.

Unfortunately, on the 21st April 2010, my client/customer was involved in a car accident along Yehuda Halevy St, Tel Aviv, Israel. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. He neither mentioned a next of kin or beneficiary in our records as well as the records of the security firm. As his personal account manager and financial adviser, the security firm as well as management of my bank has been on me since last year till date to provide a next of kin or beneficiary to his estate. Unfortunately, he died intestate, because he neither had a wife nor child while he was alive. I feel he didn’t make a mistake about this; he purposely wanted this money to go to Charity after he died. However, he failed to know that when one who has no next of kin or beneficiary dies, the State takes over his estate and all he ever worked for.

What I propose is, since you share the same last name with him and since I have exclusive access to his file, you will be made the beneficiary of these funds and sole executor to his estate. No one is aware of his money apart from me and with proper documentation; we can establish that you are the sole authorized beneficiary. I am prepared to instruct the security firm to release the deposit to you as his beneficiary. A beneficiary can be legally assigned to any person who does not nominate a next of kin to an estate. I know this might be heavy for you but please trust me on this. In the banking sector, this happens daily, we see so much cash and funds being re-assigned daily. The other option is that the money will revert back to the State to some corrupt top government officials as I mentioned earlier.

Do not betray my confidence; all I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that I will protect you and from any breach of law. Please know that am a Hebrew Woman and will not lie because of my religion and I would expect the same from you. So kindly handle this as privileged information. Please get back to me immediately and provide your full details (Full Name, Residential Address, Office Address, Contact Number, Occupation, Age etc). If you are positive we can do this together.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Regards

Yael Ronen
Executive Vice President
Chief Internal Auditor
FIBI BANK ISRAEL

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 1.39.143.150
Originating ISP: Vodafone India
City: Mumbai
Country of Origin: India
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220506 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:36 pm
Dear XXX,

Thank you for the response to my email.

Please find the attached and read carefully.

I await your response.

Sincerely
Yael Ronen
Executive Vice President
Chief Internal Auditor
FIBI BANK ISRAEL

Attachment

Thanks for your response with your details; I’m attaching my International Passport to this email for you to know who you are dealing with. No one is perfect but I can assure you of 100% trust and honesty from my end. I’ll prefer our communication to remain via email as I am very prompt to replying emails. Due to high rate of international call monitoring by our law enforcement securities it would be unwisely to take long distance calls. My home address is Shabazi 33, Tel Aviv, Israel. My office address is the First International Bank Building, 42 Rothschild Blvd., Tel Aviv Israel. I am the Vice President Chief Internal Auditor of Tel Aviv branch office. Everything will be legal as I have mapped everything out to our favour as far as you are willing to go ahead with me on this. Please at all the time I want you to believe and know that this is a very serious issue.

We never know when life is about to shower us with fortune, however we spend so much time wishing that life does, to me it’s just like two friends coming together to share some decent money, I will state the very crucial issues here, as I have to leaves to attend to personal matters. You see someone close to me recently became sick and her medic examinations are about to be initiated. I have hurriedly put together this message.

As soon as we’ve done all these, a meeting will then be held and the management board of my bank will now determine how payment will be made. They will then instruct the holding bank in London to commence payment and then that is when you will be contacted by the holding bank.

Also at that stage, I will be relying on you to update me daily as access to file and procedures will be out of my hand. I will be guiding you all the way to make sure there are no delays whatsoever. I am sure we can conclude everything within a short time. Please note that you are not to let the holding bank or anyone aware of knowledge of communication between us.

Looking at the delicate nature of this transaction, you can see why I have chosen a total stranger to help me handle it as it much better to trust a total stranger than any friends, family or associate on this kind of transaction.

When the holding bank begins contact with you, all legal procedures will be completed and then the funds will be paid to your account. Do you have an account that can receive that amount of money? How long have you run the account? What is the highest amount of funds that has gone through that account before? Remember, we are talking about $13,609,000.00. Anyway, when the transfer is done, the bank will be sending all the necessary original documents directly to you bank alongside the transfer. You do not need to tell your bank anything. It is your bank that will inform you when they have received the funds and all the covering documents.

We will be communicating day to day till we get this to fruition so I will be keeping you informed on what I do here on a daily basis so you can have a clear picture. Now, what you do for hobby? I like swimming and sometimes play golf. I’m well travelled and have worked so much all my life to ensure that I live a good life and take care of myself. I’m a very active woman and I travel a lot till date. My ex husband was also from Israel, unfortunately, we are now divorced and we never had a child, it was very sad for me.

This is a Hebrew saying that goes “Over long distance you learn about the strength of horse and over time you learn about the character of a friend”.

My friend, please know that I am following my Hebrew (mind) on this, I have no choice but to trust you explicit. I have decided to trust you with all my heart and I expect same from your end. I will never say a single lie to you and I will keep this transaction confidential between you and I only.

Please know that my whole life, family and hope are on this. When the money is paid to you, I am trusting that everything will be as we shall agree. I would await your reply to this and please let me know if you have any suggestion and/or comments that we can consider together. Take care and my greetings to your family.

Regards

Yael Ronen
Executive Vice President
Chief Internal Auditor
FIBI BANK ISRAEL

#220659 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:54 am
Dear XXX ,

Thanks you for your understanding and optimism, I am sorry for the late response in mail as i had to take care of my mother who is not well, but she's better now as she has been discharged from the Hospital this morning.

I am sending you the Letter of Request/Application for you to contact the bank as soon as you come back so that the holding bank can contact you for payment. This is very important. I will present you to the bank as the next of Kin to the funds in the account of Late Engr. Kelvin XXX, Make sure you contact the bank so that the bank can see your application on time and act on it sooner.

Without wasting much time, I have attached the LETTER OF REQUEST to you, for you to contact the bank for the claim of the funds in the account of Late Kelvin XXX, You are to fill the form correctly and sign with date, to enable them contact the holding bank to transfer the funds into your account as soon as possible. Please if the bank ask you any question, refer it to me before you answer anything to the bank as i am always here to guide you on every step regarding this transaction. I hope you understand, there is nothing to be worried about as everything is legitimate and risk free as I have told you in my previous email.

You are to contact Mr. Nachman Nitzan (Executive Vice President Chief Accountant Division C.P.A) in the Bank's email Address below to inform them on your submission of your application for the release of the funds. You are to send the application to the Group Head, The vice Chief Accountant C.P.A of the bank via email. Email address is : [email protected]

As soon as you contact the bank, please update me on the bank responds so that i can direct you on the next line of action. Hope your day was great? I believe we both we have a clear understanding, this transaction will not take much time as long as we are follow due process and instruction, I wait to hear from you soonest. I hope to execute this project with an honest friend. I have mapped everything out the way it will work out successfully for us both. I will implore you to follow my leads and instructions and ask questions whenever you are not cleared with, you live in a world more developed and established than mine so ideas from you will be welcomed in good faith, please fill this form, sign it and email it to the bank address provided. Please note that as soon as this transaction is successful, I will help my family in different ways and I will still be working with my bank am not going to resign. I wait to hear from you soon, enjoy the best of your day.

Sincerely
Yael Ronen
Executive Vice President
Chief Internal Auditor
FIBI BANK ISRAEL

Attachment

To: Mr. Nachman Nitzan Date: 27 Sept 2014

(Executive Vice President Chief Accountant Division)

First International Bank of Israel Ltd

42 Rothschild Blvd, Tel Aviv, Israel

Email: [email protected]

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF $13,609,000.00

(THIRTEEN MILLION, SIX HUNDRED AND NINE THOUSAND

DOLLARS) BELONGING TO LATE ENG.KELVIN XXX

I Hereby apply for the release of the $13,609,000.00 (Thirteen Million,

Six Hundred and Nine Thousand Dollars) belonging to LATE ENGR,

KELVIN XXX who died in a car accident on April 21st, 2010.

My Particulars are as Follows.

Name:______________________________________________________

Address:___________________________________________________

Age:________________________________________________________

Country:___________________________________________________

Mobile Tel:________________________________________________

Phone Number (Office):__________________________________

It is observed in our family that he died without a will and been

one of the kin available at this time, I need your compliance for

the release of my Late Brother's Funds in your care. I will be

delighted with your favourable leniency to this application, and

would appreciate the Utmost urgency & confidentiality of this

matter.

Kind Regards

#221236 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:46 am
From First International Bank Of Israel - [email protected]

2 Rothschild Blvd
Tel Aviv,
Israel,
E-mail: [email protected]
BANKING HOURS:
Monday-Friday: 8.00 Am - 6.00 Pm
Saturday: 9.00 Am -3.00 Pm

ATTN: XXX ,

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail.

Please find attachment and read carefully.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Nachman Nitzan
Executive Vice President Chief Accountant Division ( C.P.A)

Attachment

42 Rothschild Blvd
Tel Aviv,
Israel,

BANKING HOURS:

ATTN: XXX,

Good to hear from you. We have received your application and it has reached the International Remittance/Foreign Affairs Department of the First International Bank of Israel Ltd. Your mail has been confirmed. On behalf of the bank, please accept our deepest sympathy and we promise to do all we can to bring this money transfer process to a lime light. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. We are processing your email application as the NEXT OF KIN to your Late relation Engr. Kelvin XXX, we like you to understand that the account had to undergo checks for confirmation because of the amount involved and to avoid double claims by different parties as we have had in some cases before now and would not allow such thing to repeat itself to keep and protect the integrity and reputation of this honourable bank and According to the policy of our bank, subsection 6(4) line 13 of the Israeli international Banking constitution, you are required to present the following valuable and confidential documents before we can proceed to the transfer of the funds to your nominated bank account. This is required for proper verification and authentication of the next of Kin to prove to the bank that you are truly the rightful next of kin to Engr. Kelvin XXX. The Bank will be very grateful to release this fund to the rightful bearer after this long time the money has been with us.

Below are things required paper work and documents that we would want you present to our bank for the release of your funds for security reasons and confirmation,

1: Police Report of our late Customer Engr. Kelvin XXX
2: Sworn Affidavit of Truth and Claim.
3: Death Certificate of Late Engr. Kelvin XXX
4: A Copy of the Next of Kin Identification Letter.
5: Deposit Certificate Late Engr. Kelvin XXX,

Note: As soon as we receive these requested documents from you and proper verification, we will proceed with the WIRE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK

Furthermore, please be informed that the money in question has been lodged in an offshore account with (GTB) Guaranty Trust Bank Plc London United Kingdom for more safe keeping and security. The active accounting officer to your late relation (Ms. Yael Ronen) will be notified of this email so she will guide you

Mr. Nachman Nitzan
Executive Vice President Chief Accountant Division (C.P.A)
FOR: FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD

***First International Bank of Israel made the following annotations---------

----- This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication. It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If this communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 1.39.26.234
Originating ISP: Vodafone India
City: Delhi
Country of Origin: India
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#221655 by AlanJones Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:00 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks a lot for your update. How are you doing today and hope you are having a wonderful day.

I saw the email that the bank has sent you, the requested documents are very confidential document and must require the service an Attorney to provide. I only have access to the document of Item 5 (Deposit Certificate Late Engr. Kelvin XXX) I have the copy of it with me.

I have a contact of very experience and good Lawyer. Please do not worry too much about this, I shall do my best to see how things will go with the Attorney and i will let you know later today or tomorrow Morning, meanwhile, please i want you to email the bank asking them to please give you some time while you try and gather required document and when you have them, you shall email it to them as requested. Please stay safe and wait my email.

Regards
Yael Ronen
Executive Vice President
Chief Internal Auditor
FIBI BANK ISRAEL

#222129 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:25 am
Dear XXX,

How are you doing today and hope you are having a wonderful day.

As I have stated in my last email, I went to meet with the Attorney in his office and luckily for me I met him on seat. We discussed at length because I want a very clean job to be done without mistakes. So he promised he has deal with issues of this nature before. He told me he has handled issues like this countless times and in his words 'Anyone who finds this kind of deal remains fortunate all the days of his/her life and even their children'. He explained it clearly to me the way we would handle it and let me quickly tell you this for your own understanding

However the solicitor insists that I pay him before he commences with his work. I tried to negotiate a percentage with him that when the whole deal has come through, we give him something good but he told me that he does not have the time to follow up the transaction daily. He just wants one deal off, I pay him and he arranges document as if they were arranged 6 years ago. After much thought I agreed with him and I think it is better for us.

He has charged me ?56,509.00 (fifty Six Thousand, Five Thousand and Nine Israeli Shekel) this is about $15,978.00 USD (Fifteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Seventy Eight United States Dollars). This is very big money here in Israel but I will do my best to sort this out on my own. Do not worry.

After my divorce I had a Toyota Camry 2.5 (Voltron) car as my property from my husband and its worth over $16,000 I have placed it on for a loan collateral of about $14,000 which will be ready tomorrow and am supposed to pay back in a month. I will take the balance of $1,978 from my personal savings and make payment for the documents.

I just want you to know that the stage and steps I am about to take now are very bold steps and please I need your full trust, confidence and commitment now because my life is in this now. I having been request to pay money upfront please do not let me down. The cost of each documents are as follows:

1: Police Report of Engr. Kelvin XXX ($3,578 USD)
2: Sworn Affidavit of Truth and Claim. ($3,400 USD)
3: Death Certificate of Late Engr. Kelvin XXX ($2,500 USD)
4: A Copy of the Next of Kin Identification Letter. ($ 3,000 USD)
5: Service Charge ($3,500.00 USD)

Let me know you have received my email and my greetings to your family. I will update you as I make progress with the Loan Institution tomorrow. Please reply this email so I will know you have received it. Please acknowledge the receipt of this email.

Sincerely
Yael Ronen
Executive Vice President
Chief Internal Auditor
FIBI BANK ISRAEL

#222614 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:37 am
Dear XXX,

How are you doing today and hope you had a wonderful day.

I received your mail and . I also want to thank you for your trust and promise not to let you down as well.

I have told you in my previous email that I tried to bargain with the attorney so that I can pay him after the whole deal but he insisted he wanted a onetime payment or no deal and I don't have a choice because I need this to be done. I want you to know that I have successfully paid for the documents, he requested for an extra $200 for his transportation to different offices to get license and clearance for each document as they are all top government secured properties. So I gave him a total of $16,178 USD total from the $14,000 I got from the loan institution who currently has my car as collateral and the balance of $1,978 I took from my personal savings. I had to because I want a perfect and clean job and I trust that he will do it because he has 35yrs experience in Law. Find attached to this email, a copy of receipt issued to me from the Law Firm handling our deal.

I want you to know that am doing the best on my part for this whole thing to work out for both of us and am going to expect you do the same too. I have observed you and I know that you are good man with integrity. He promised that the documents will take the whole day to ready so I should have them before the end of tomorrow. Once I have the documents from him I shall email them to you together with the deposit slip in my possession. I hope you and your family are doing great. My kind regards to you all. Stay safe and be well. Please acknowledge the receipt of this email.

Sincerely
Yael Ronen
Executive Vice President
Chief Internal Auditor
FIBI BANK ISRAEL

#223076 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:04 am
Dear XXX,

Good day to you. All the documents were delivered to me this morning, Find attached all 5 documents. I want you to send them to the bank together with your International passport or ID so that the bank can update you soon on how the money will be transferred to you.

I want you to know that the Lawyer did a very good job, I was so impressed when I saw the documents and I know you will be impressed on seeing them too. So please do not waste any more time on this. Send the documents to the banks as soon as possible so that we wait to know what next.

I want you to know that I have put so much effort for the success of this deal and I don't want you to turn me down when I need you. Just play safe and we both shall meet soon to share our effort. I wait to hear from you soon. Please acknowledge the receipt of this email.

Sincerely
Yael Ronen
Executive Vice President
Chief Internal Auditor
FIBI BANK ISRAEL

Image Image Image Image Image

#223077 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:10 am
Welcome to the First International Bank of Israel
42 Rothschild Blvd,
Tel Aviv 66883,
ISRAEL.
BANKING HOURS:

This is to inform you that we have received all the required documents on you emailed us. All documents in respect to Engr. Kelvin XXX has been reviewed and confirmed by the board of administrators as legit.

Please note that we have informed Guaranty Trust Bank to make your transfer to you. They shall be conducting their verification process today , once they are done with their verification they will contact you from London, UK. We have given them your complete contact details.

You are also to contact them by sending them an email concerning your transfer, You are to contact Mr.Christopher Morgan (Head of Operations),Guaraanty Trust Bank Plc Dept: International email: [email protected]

Find attached to this email, the transfer slip used for the transferring of the said fund to Guaranty Trust Bank over 4 years ago.

They might ask you to provide it when they contact you. We wish the best of luck in your claims. Please do not fail to contact us if you notice any problem with G.T.B. We shall be delighted to assist you in anyway we can.

Yours Faithfully,
MR. NACHMAN NITZAN
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT CHIEF ACCOUNTANT DIVISION C.P.A
FOR: FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***First International Bank of Israel made the following annotations-------------- This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication. It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If this communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication

#223163 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:10 am
From Guaranty Trust Bank UK - [email protected]

GTBank UK Head Office
60-62 Margaret St London W1W 8TF, UK
Tel: +44 701 005 8661
+44 703 186 6870
Fax: +44 (0) 702 123 579

ATTN: XXX
RE: Payment Advise
Our Ref: FIBI/GTB/208/47/SS

We write in respect of the above subject matter. We've been duly informed by First International Bank of Israel, Tel Aviv Branch, Israel, that you are the rightful owner of funds totaling $13,609,000.00 USD (Thirteen Million Six Hundred and Nine Thousand US Dollars) wired by Ms Yael Ronen from FIBI authorization (Head, Investment Banking, First Int. Bank of Israel) on 15th December, 2009 into GTB Account: HU/SS/GTB/RR, with the Instructions of Late Engr. Kelvin XXX.

All verification concerning the authenticity of your claims has been found legit with no doubt. We shall be very happy to wire your funds to you.

Before giving you any further advice on how this money will be transferred to you, Please find attached a copy of our BANK TRANSFER INFORMATION REQUEST FORM to the best of your knowledge. Please kindly fill in your details completely and get back to us with a valid Identification ID or passport of you for the transfer process to begin and to avoid any discrepancies..

Thereafter, we shall advise further in line with our operational policies.

Looking forward to giving you a topnotch service.
Thank you for banking with us.

Regards,
Christopher Morgan (Head of Operations)
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Dept: International

We are Guaranty Trust Bank - We Keep Our Word
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER NOTICE
This email is confidential. Any dissemination, distribution,copying or use of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents.
Emails may suffer errors, viruses, delays,interception and amendment. Whilst every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk has been taken, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses

#223212 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:29 am
GTBank UK Head Office
+44 703 186 6870

We have received your completed form as requested, Your Account details and personal details have been entered into our online portal database. During the processing of your transfer we found out that the account has been dormant and needs to be activated for us to proceed with the transfer of your funds. Under the terms of the Dormant Accounts Act, 2001, a deceased customer account must be re-activated by the Next Of Kin or the legal/personal representative before funds can be released because funds is in a suspense account and dormant.

Please note that the Account of the Late Engr. Kelvin XXX have been dormant for over 3 years and 8 months now and the account must be re-activated before the wire transfer can commence. It will interest you to know that we are transferring the original sum amount, with an interest of two years and 8 months (32 Months). The interest rate was said to be 0.8% per month (30 days), so your interest for 32 Months is ($229,600.00 USD) Two Hundred and Twenty Nine Thousand, Six Hundred US Dollars (Interest Balance) with addition of the said funds in Late Engr. Kelvin XXX account $13,609,000.00 USD (Thirteen Million, Six Hundred and Nine Thousand Dollars) (Available Balance) which will give us the sum total of (13,838,600.00) Thirteen Million, Eight Hundred and Thirty Eight Thousand, Six Hundred Dollars (Total Account Balance) we are to transfer to your account.

We want to inform you that you are required to re-activate the dormant account before complete access will be given to transfer the funds to your account. The REACTIVATION will attract a compulsory refundable cash fee of (£984.00 GBP) Nine Hundred and Eighty Four Great British Pounds and an acceptance fee of £10.00 GBP, total: (£994.00 GBP), which would have to be deposited into the account for activation. Please note that these fees must be paid by the next of Kin before the account will be active for transfer. you are require to get back to us in order for we to provide you details on how to make payment.

Please be guided accordingly. We are awaiting your swift response soon.

Regards,
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER NOTICE
This email is confidential. Any dissemination, distribution,copying or use of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents.
Emails may suffer errors, viruses, delays,interception and amendment. Whilst every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk has been taken, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses

Image Image

#223312 by AlanJones Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:50 am
GTBank UK Head Office
+44 703 186 6870

We the undersigned bank want to inform you that as an international customer you are required to make the payment for the reactivation fee to our corresponded accountant department officer.

Find an attached to this email the information you will use to make the payment to us so that we can proceed to activate the account and have your funds transfer into your account.

Note that we will start processing your transfer as soon as we receive the activation fee from you today.

Please be guided accordingly. We are awaiting your swift response.

Regards,
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc

Attachment

PAYMENT INFORMATION

We the undersigned bank wants to inform you that you are required to make the payment Via Money Gram to our account department officer Austin Brian with the following details:

Receiver's Name: Austin Brian
Address: 60-62 Margaret St London W1W 8TF, UK.
Amount to be sent: £ 994.00 GBP.

After making the payment you are required to send the following Information below to us and also send a copy of the payment receipt for Office documentation and confirmation.

Sender’s Name:
Address:
(Money Transfer Control Number) Reference No:

Christopher Morgan
(Head of Operations)

#223342 by AlanJones Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:32 am
GTBank UK Head Office
+44 703 186 6870

We are in receipt of your mail, note that this is an international transaction hence we can not provide you an account for the activation fee because we have to deposit the fee directly to the dormant account before it can be activated, due to is an international transaction you are require to locate any nearest western union or money gram outlet outlet to send the fee as directed for an easy activation of the dormant account and immediately your funds will be transfer into your account.

You are to act as instructed and get back and get back to us.

Please be guided accordingly. We are awaiting
your swift response.

Regards,
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
DISCLAIMER NOTICE
This email is confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution,copying or use of this email is strictly
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy it without
copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents.
Emails may suffer errors, viruses, delays,interception
and amendment. Whilst every reasonable precaution
to minimise this risk has been taken, Guaranty Trust
Bank Plc cannot accept liability for any damage
sustained as a result of software viruses Inform

#223375 by AlanJones Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:51 am
GTBank UK Head Office
+44 703 186 6870

We are in receipt of your mail, we do understand the inconvenience it maybe by sending the fee via western union or money gram service, is due to an international transaction not local, hence We herein advise you proceed with the requested payment via our payment Mediator/Broker.

We do not accept credit cards payment, however, this obligatory payment should be channelled to our Finance Broker with the below account details:

Broker Account information for the payment:

BANK NAME: TSB Bank
BANK ADDRESS: 2 George row, Northampton NN1 1DJ. United Kingdom. ACCOUNT
NAME: MR A A SADIQ
ACCOUNT #: 30368168
SORT CODE: 77 21 14
BIC: LOYDGB21A61
IBAN: GB42 LOYD 7721 1430 3681 68.

We advise you to effect payment via wire transfer at your local bank in cash. Our offshore specialist team will guarantee your satisfaction and enhance your financial objective.

Thank you for your attention to this vital request.

Please be guided accordingly. We are awaiting your swift response.

Regards,
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc

DISCLAIMER NOTICE
Emails may suffer errors, viruses, delays,interception and amendment. Whilst every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk has been taken, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses Inform