Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220368 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:11 am
Tel. No.: +447035902232

Royal bank of Scotland, Andrew square, London
EH2 2YB- united kingdom.
(Governor)
+447035902232

Atten.

I am Mr Stephen Hester ,a Christian ,Group Chief Executive officer Royal bank of Scotland, Andrew square, London EH2 2YB- united kingdom.

I selected you after visiting the website and I prayed over it, so I am willing to donate the sum of 3million Euros to you on behalf of your organization to lend a hand in reaching out to the less privileged and the development of the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ,because it is my dream on my own and promise to my God before i will retired as a banker.

I want to let you know that this fund is presently now in a bank in Europe where i transfer the funds,upon the confirmations of your emails i will give you more details on how to receive this funds with out any delay as a banker.

So that we can dis-curse on how you will invest this funds with out having any problem because i will be retired as a banker by end quarter of this year 2014.

1,your full name
2,your mailing address
3,your telephone and fax numbers.

On receipt of this confirmed items I will forward it to my Attorney so that some necessary changes will be made on the documents to enable you have claim to the /Donation.

Lastly, I honestly pray that this Donation when transferred to you, will be used for the said purpose and properly too, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. Please note that until this Donation is delivered to you, I will strongly insist that this transaction most be keep a top secret.

May the grace of our lord Jesus Christ, the love of GOD, and the fellowship of GOD be with you and your family as I wait your gentle and kind response to this mail.

Expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Mr Stephen Hester
(Group Chief Executive officer)
+447035902232

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement