Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#233044 by AlanJones Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:31 am
From UBA BANK - [email protected]

Dear sir,

Here attachment is your ATM Master Card pin code sir, Write it down and wait to have your ATM MASTER CARD from DHL in Iraq sir.

I am waiting read from you as soon as you receive your ATM MASTER CARD from DHL office in Iraq.

Congratumation!

Hon. Adms Kate

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#233154 by AlanJones Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:27 pm
I am very sorry for the mistake sir, But I want you to help me with
the delivery fee to Iraq sir.

I am going to make sure you receive your ATM Master Card in
XXX tomorrow morning sir.

Receiver Name: Saber Mustafa Abdi
Test Question: What For?
Answer: Delivery Fee.
Amount: $312 Dollars
MTCN
Sender Full Name

Best Regards
Dr. Clatus Williams

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#233156 by AlanJones Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:34 pm
Date: Monday, January 5, 2015​.
Attention XXX,

Refer to your BANK DRAFT sir!

idiot Dr. Clatus Williams like you address him is really a stupid someone without been sure where your located and he instructed DHL office to deliver your BANK DRAFT to Iraq but if is money issue he will not make mistake in asking people for money oh I am very sorry sir but you cannot because of the delivery fee from Iraq to your address lose your BANK DRAFT sir.

I am asking you to send to them in Iraq the delivery fee and you can see how your parcel even cross German and other countries to Iraq very sorry sir.

Never you send the money to him to send to Iraq because if you did he will make another mistake sir only when you will see him doing things well is when you want to eat his salary only.

I am begging you to send to Mustafa the delivery fee in Iraq not in Benin Republic please.

Best Regards
Hon. Adms Kate

#233222 by AlanJones Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:10 pm
Can you help me with $100 Dollars so that I will complete the rest?

#233536 by AlanJones Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:32 am
Dear sir,

I am here with the money but it remain only $100 Dollars to complete sir.

Can you help me sir?

Best Regards
Clatus Williams

#233537 by AlanJones Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:33 am
Dear sir,

Did you send someone with the money to come claim your fund sir?

Best Regards
Clatus Williams

#233552 by AlanJones Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 am
Unable to keep up his scripted pretense of being an educated bank employee, the dumb scammer reverts to his natural state of a barely literate, lazy idiot

From Orabank Benin Republic - [email protected]

Your mother is more than fool stupid man.

#244004 by AlanJones Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:08 pm
Tel. No.: +22999502622

UBA BANK BENIN REPUBLIC WEST AFRICA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER INSTALLMENT PAYMENT OFFICE, Website: www.westernunion.com
Foreign Remittance Department Payment officer: Mr. William Nwoko
Address: 68, Avenue Mgr Steinmetz, 08 BP 0682 - Cotonou, Republique du Benin
Tel: (+229) 99 50 26 22
Telex: 6851/ 44420.
E-mail: [email protected]

WESTERN UNION INSTALLMENT PAYMENT ONLY.

We write to inform you officially that the Board of Director of the Debt Reconciliation Center, In-conjunction with the Federal Republic of Cotonou Benin, Federal Ministry of Finance Benin, Western union Agent Akpakpa with the UK LOTTERY ORGANIZATION has approved the payment sum of US£2,800,000,00 POUNDS ( TWO MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED POUNDS) as a DEPT RECONCILIATION PAYMENT, for your Winning funds with Compensation Head office, deposited by the Uk Lottery Organization for payment to you as the Winning owner/Beneficiary of the amount US£2,800,000,00 POUNDS.

After the Law Enforcement judgement between the UK LOTTERY ORGANIZATION Agent Mr. Goldman Smith and Compensation finance head office, The meeting held on the 26th of March, 2015,with the aforementioned office and banks, Concluded arrangement has appointed our office (Western Union Money Transfer) to pay your unpaid Winning fund through western union electronic system for your easy pickup and to avoid further unforeseen delay that could make your fund not to get to you in a timely manner.

The Management of the UK LOTTERY ORGANIZATION HEAD BRANCH here in West Africa have submitted your name, city and country information's to our office for endorsement & daily activation of your payment which has been programmed to be transferred under installment at rate of £5,000.00 POUNDS daily as Western Union laws here does not allow transferring funds above £5,000.00 POUNDS at once from this country to another, but will be sending under installment of £5,000.00 POUNDS daily till the amount is completely paid. In other words. We have today transferred your first installment payment available for your pickup at any western union office nearest to you, but still on hold due to the unpaid endorsement & daily activation file fee amount of £89.00 POUNDS you supposed to pay before you can pickup your first installment today.

You will pickup the bellow installment at any western union office nearest to you with bellow information's as soon as you send the £89.00 POUNDS endorsement & daily activation file fee. Immediately the Activation is made, You can track and trace your first installment payment online at https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global OR Call Western Union tracking number 1-800-325-6000 for available fund verification purpose.

Payment information
Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N): 1920-409-393
Sender?s Name: THOMA TERRY
(To track and verify the Mtcn Visit:
https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global
Text Question: Sport?
Answer: Golf
Amount Programmed: £5,000.00 POUNDS
NOTE: YOU CAN NOT PICKUP YOUR FIRST INSTALLMENT PAYMENT, UNTIL YOU MEET UP WITH THE ACTIVATION

CHARGES OF £89.00 POUNDSTo Avoid any atom of mistake, you are hereby required to reconfirm your payment receiver's name and address to avoid any mistake of payment activation during activation process of your payment as soon as the daily endorsement charges is paid.

Reconfirm the information as given to you below.
Receiver's Name:
Receiver's address:
Receiver's Tel. Number :
Country and City:

Please note that the receiver's information is very vital to us as the activation of your daily installment will be directing to your receiver's name and address. The endorsement & daily activation file fee of £89.00 POUNDS will be sending to our office here in care to .....through any western union nearest to you:

Receiver's Name: William Nwoko
City & Country: Cotonou Benin Republic
Amount: £89.00 POUNDS
Text Question: Good
Answer: God.
Sender Name:
Sender Country:

As soon as you send the fee, send us the transfer Mtcn to help us proceed with immediate transfer release of your installment payment.

Once your payment is confirmed, we shall proceed with the activation of your payment for available for pickup in your Name/country/Address.

Notice: This payment was approved by the federal ministry of finances Cotonou Benin to beneficiary only.
We anticipate your kind co-operation.
Thanks For Using Western Union Office
Sincerely Regards,
Payment officer: Mr. William Nwoko
Payment Department
Western Union Office In-conjunction with Federal Ministry of Finance.

#244163 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:59 am
UBA BANK BENIN REPUBLIC WEST AFRICA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER INSTALLMENT PAYMENT OFFICE, Website: www.westernunion.com
Foreign Remittance Department Payment officer: Mr. William Nwoko
Address: 68, Avenue Mgr Steinmetz, 08 BP 0682 - Cotonou, Republique du Benin
Telex: 6851/ 44420.
E-mail: [email protected]

Dear sir,

Regarding your below massage received from you sir, I will not ask you to send any money to us through Bank to Bank wire transfer and besides the amount is very small ok.

What is the sum of £89.00 POUNDS you send through Bank to Bank wire transfer? Just look around you and you will see Money gram or western union or even Ria these 3 money fast transfer you will see 1 of them in your country and you send it immediately and before sending it sir.

Just try and track your first payment there with you through our western union transfer site herein,

Payment information
Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N): 1920-409-393
Sender?s Name: THOMA TERRY
(To track and verify the Mtcn Visit:
https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global
Text Question: Sport?
Answer: Golf
Amount Programmed: £5,000.00 POUNDS

I do not use money transfer services, I will require your proper bank account details.

Receiver's Name: William Nwoko
City & Country: Cotonou Benin Republic
Amount: £89.00 POUNDS
Text Question: Good
Answer: God.
Sender Name:
Sender Country:

I am waiting to have your above payment urgent and then I will prove to you whom I am sir.

We anticipate your kind co-operation.
Thanks For Using Western Union Office
Sincerely Regards,
Payment officer: Mr. William Nwoko
Payment Department
Western Union Office In-conjunction with Federal Ministry of Finance.

#244164 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:00 am
Use Ria.

No is not what we agreed sir.

Dear sir,

The amount is too shall so you can try and see if you can buy a phone that what of the amount and send to me here and I will seal it and submit the amount here sir.

Best Regards

Mr. William Nwoko

#245227 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:17 am
Dear sir,
Which normal airmail post you send me the phone sir? Let me have the tracking number and your receipt now sir.
Best Regards
Mr. William Nwoko

#263397 by AlanJones Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:04 am
Tel. No.: +22999502622

From Sky Courier Delivery Company
Manager of Sky Courier Mr. Goodluck Ego
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +229 99 50 26 22.

Attention: Dear,

Refer to Rev Fr. Alberto Wallace ATM Department Manager Bank Of Africa instructions to our company on your behalf.

I have received your massage of today and will help you deliver your ATM Card in your door step address as soon as you send to my office half of your requested fee only.

As you can see that without A Stamp Duty fee of $112 Dollars I cannot do anything than to help you with half of it which is the sum of $56 Dollars only and as soon as you send it now kindly update me here below with your western union MTCN control number.

Receiver name: Nwoko William Chidi
Test question: What for?
Answer: Fee.
City: Cotonou
Amount: $56 Dollars
Sender full name:

As soon as your through with your western union now, kindly update me with your above payment details immediately and I assured you 100% that you will have your parcel successfully there in your address your about to confirm to my desk.

1. Your Full name:
2. Your physical Address:
3. Your House phone:
4.Your Cellphone:
5. Your International Passport Copy

Yours in service
Mr. Goodluck Ego
Telephone: +229 99 50 26 22.