Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#222042 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:47 pm
JONES GBINADU CHAMBERS
Legal Practitioners, Advocates &
Notary Public
Plot 3/4 Ozumba Mbadiwe Crescent,
Victoria Island, Lagos-Nigeria
Email: [email protected]
Telephone# +234-7054649615

Attention: XXX

Reference: Release of US$10.5M into your nominated bank account in XXX

Sir,

Your message received. We shall update you accordingly.

Yours Sincerely,

Barr. Jones Gbinadu,
Principal Partner

Disclaimer: This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and privileged. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this e-mail is strictly prohibited

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#222325 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:01 am
ONES GBINADU CHAMBERS
Notary Public

Attention: XXX,
XXX

Sir,

Here is a development that will best work out perfectly for you, having secured final approval for release of funds to you. We have discovered that swift wire transfer of total funds{US$10.5M into your bank account in XXX might raise eye brows and questioning by your bankers in XXX therefore, to avoid any hindrance or questioning, we have worked out a modalities for the funds to be paid to you cash in Italy and the funds will be delivered to you under strict and confidential diplomatic express delivery devoid of any security encumbrances or problem.

Inview of the above, an Official of Central Bank of Nigeria{CBN} will move the total funds cash to you via accredited payment centre in Italy and a diplomat will deliver package containing the funds to you. You
will be required to travel to Italy, meet with the diplomat on arrival, claim your funds and begin to deposit into your bank account
instalmentally. You can open an online account with any bank in Italy and from there transfer to your account in XXX or any part of the world instalmentally, this is the best option under the circumstance
and all related documents shall be placed inside the package alongside the cash payment.

Let me know how soon you can travel to Italy so that arrangement will be made for the diplomat to depart with package containing your funds. As earlier stated, all related approval documents shall accompany the cash funds in the package.

Awaiting your earliest response,

Barr. Jones Gbinadu,
Principal Partner

Disclaimer: This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and privileged. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this e-mail is strictly prohibited

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#222332 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:15 am
Dear XXX,

How are you doing today? Kindly write to me everyday to let me know position of things.
Best Regards,
James

#222379 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:46 am
JONES GBINADU CHAMBERS
Notary Public

XXX

Sir,

We appreciate your response. Diplomat conveying the package containing your total funds has departed Abuja today and will call you on arrival in Italy today or early tomorrow. We do not know exact location of his arrival port in Italy but he will call you and let you know so begin to make preparations for your trip to Italy so that you can meet him and claim your package without delay. Name of Diplomat is GEORGE NELSON. We have given him your phone number and email address, he will call you on phone on arrival, so please stay by your phone to receive his call and he will deliver package to you.

Please note that GEORGE NELSON does not know the package he is bringing to you contains cash, we told him it contains personal valuables and family treasures. This is for security of funds and for
security reasons, hope you understand. So do not tell diplomat GEORGE NELSON that the package contains money, do not tell him it contains cash. We shall forward the combination lock keys of the package to you once you claim it from Diplomat.

Barr. Jones Gbinadu,
Principal Partner

#222404 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:14 pm
JONES GBINADU CHAMBERS
Notary Public

Sir,
Diplomat will call you with a recognized Italian phone number on arrival in Italy, so pick the call bearing Italian number and speak with him and he will deliver package to you accordingly. He also has your email address but pick his call to avoid delay.

Barr. Jones Gbinadu,
Principal Partner

#222413 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:00 pm
JONES GBINADU CHAMBERS
Notary Public

Sir,
Thanks for your prompt response. Diplomat George Nelson just called us that he has arrived Torino Airport in Italy with your package and has called your phone number but you did not pick his call. He said you should call him on this telephone number{+393889737195} and make arrangement to travel to Torino and meet with him and claim your package.
Mr. George Nelson
Phone: +393889737195

Call him now, he is waiting for you.

Barr. Jones Gbinadu,
Principal Partner

#222466 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:24 am
From WILLIAMS WILLILIAMS - [email protected]

Dear XXX

Having tried to reach you on phone, in regards to the consignment Marked Trans-shipment Diplomatic Tagged(NG/1009IT/2014CGA) to be delivered to XXXAdd: XXX

Sir, I arrived since about five hours ago with your consignment, but all effort to reach you on phone was not successful, however that is just the past , please below is the detail about the situation at the port of entry, (CASELE AIRPORT TORINO), just the same info i wanted to explain on phone.

Sir, there are modalities for the said consignment to be release to you.

1. Come along with the photocopy of the letter of attestation.
2. Send to me prior before your arrival the scan copy of your identification , either copy of your driver’s licence, international passport or any form identification bearing same name giving to me by Barr. Jones Gbinadu as the permitted person to make claim of this Consignment.
3. Please also come along with the sum of 6,800.00euros as the payment to receive the this consignment.

Sir, the above required amount is the accumulated charges starting from port of discharged to port of entry(Casele Airport Turin) and was also meant to secure the diplomatic tag bill that made the consignment to remain sealed without open until you will arrival to make claim.

Please proceed to the City of Torino, at this moment I am in Novotel Hotel, please upon your arrival I shall pick the consignment from the vault to meet you in any of your hotel, or pick you up at the airport as soon as you confirm your flight itinerary, or may you come by train or any other means.

Direct tel:+39 3889737195 to reach the diploma upon your arrival .

Yours Faithfully

Dipl. Williams George Nelson
[email protected]

#222483 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:35 am
Dear XXX,

You and myself are partners in progress and our aim and objective is mutual benefit and investment project, so it is good we communicate daily for the success of our transaction. I have absolute regard and respect for you as my international partner. What is the position of things now? Do let me know.
Regards,
James

#222484 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:37 am
JONES GBINADU CHAMBERS
Notary Public

XXX

Sir,
It is imperative and of utmost importance that you receive your package from Diplomat in Italy safely without undue interference by any security agency or customs in Italy, your package must be kept intact and delivered to you without tampering, this is the objective of this arrangement.

Basically, we have asked the diplomat to contact you via email, hence you said you will not pick his call. Endeavour to travel to Italy today and meet with him to claim your package.

Looking forward to your earliest response, while assuring you of our best attention.

Yours Sincerely,

Barr. Jones Gbinadu,
Principal Partner

#222526 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:13 am
Attn: XXX,

Sir, coming to XXX will not be a problem ,but we should be cultured and manner in writing, because it is very insulting using word you will not waste your time coming to Italy, It would be proper using a polite form even if Barrister Jones is paying for my diplomatic service.

Here at the port of entry, there are modalities for such consignment to be release and allow to be taking to its final destination (XXX), and be delivered to the beneficiary, please i have to clear the Airport security protocol, that make your consignment to remain sealed up till this moment without tampered.
Sir the total charges of 6,800.00eurs that is meant for the accumulated charges starting from port of discharged to port of entry(Casele Airport Turin) ,Please I you have to send the sum of 4,800.00euros to clear the security protocol here in Italy while the balance of 2,000.00, the accumulated charges from Africa will be considered to be paid upon the receipt of my arrival in XXX.

Please you are with this memo, be advice to treat as urgent to provide the above required amount and also reconfirm your delivered address in XXX.

Direct tel:+39 3889737195 to reach the diploma upon your arrival .

Regards

Dipl. Williams George Nelson
[email protected]

#222539 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:56 am
Dear XXX,

Please wire the payment to the account stated below, and let me have the payment receipt,

Bank Name:Banco Posta (Poste Italiane S.p.A).
Account Name:OSARO FAITH
ACCOUNT NUMBER:001013220171
IBAN:IT36D0760101000001013220171
SWIFT:BPPIITRRXXX
CIN:D
ABI:07601
CAB:01000
BANK ADDRESS : VIA VINCENZO MIGLIETTI 9 ,10144 TORINO.

Advise date of next week to come along with your consignment to Zurich ,as soon I receipt payment info.

Dipl.Williams G.Nelson.

#222597 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:43 am
JONES GBINADU CHAMBERS
Notary Public

Sir,

We appreciate your response. Hence you are unable to travel to Italy now, we advise that you send requested fee of 4,800.00euros to the diplomat in Italy to pay for all charges prior to delivery of package to your address in Switzerland. We are glad diplomat has agreed to travel down to XXX and deliver package to you accordingly, therefore, do the needful and send the fee to him and once this is done, he will proceed to XXX with your package neatly sealed and well protected.

We craze your indulgence in this regard and advise that you expedite action and send the fee to diplomat in Italy as soon as possible to avoid unncessary delay considering the huge sum in the package and knowing that diplomat is not aware of the true contents of package.

Barr. Jones Gbinadu,
Principal Partner

#222598 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:45 am
Dear XXX,

I am relying on you my dear friend to settle this issue and receive the funds. Pls do everything within your ability to make sure you receive the funds and start the investment. You said you cannot travel to Italy but pls see what you can do to receive the money, I am relying on you, don't fail me, we paid lawyer fees here and other charges, we have paid alot of money here to make sure you receive the funds in XXX. Pls do your best and pay the charges you are expected to pay in Italy and let the delivery boy deliver to you in Switzerland.
I thank you very much for your cooperation and assistance.

Regards,
James

#222647 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:02 pm
JONES GBINADU CHAMBERS
Notary Public

Sir,

We received your message. Do the needful and make the transfer to the diplomat in Italy next week as promised and he will deliver package to you in XXX accordingly.

Barr. Jones Gbinadu,
Principal Partner

#222682 by AlanJones Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:01 am
Dear XXX,

You know I care about you and I trust you very much. But I don't seems to understand you, why giving everything to your accountant to do? Why not make the transfer to diplomat in Italy direct by yourself? I do not want the same experience to repeat itself, we are relying on you to finalize this transaction please. We depend on you as our international partner, don't fail us please, try and send the money to diplomat as promised and he will come to XXX.

Have a nice weekend.
James