Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220434 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:24 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other EMails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2347054649615 & +393889737195

Dear Friend.

I am Mr David James, the Head of file Department in Sell Bonny Light Crude Oil Ephesos Petroleum Ltd. I seek your assistance and I am assured of your capability to champion this business opportunity, to remit the sum of $10.5 million U S dollars into your account. If you are interested please let me know so that i can send you the full details of this transaction. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, while 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me. If you are interested to execute this business with me, you should contact me in my private email and provide me the below requested information to avoid any delays, and I will furnish you with more elaborate information. My private email address is ( [email protected] ).

(1)Your Name
(2)Your age.........................
(3)Your occupation..................
(4)Your photo ID…………………..
(5)Your marital status.............
(6)Your full residential address...............
(7)Your private phone and fax number

I await your prompt response.

Best regards,
Mr David James
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220435 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:25 pm
Attn: XXX,

Thank you for your response. Actually I work for Shell Petroleum Company in Portharcourt, Nigeria and by virtue of my position as a senior Official of the company, I want to use my position to transfer total sum of US$10.5M into your bank account overseas because I am not allowed to operate a foreign bank account as a government official working for Shell Petroleum Company.

This transaction is legitimate, genuine and risk-free, this fund is derived from excess crude allocation and I am using my position to divert the funds into your bank account and we will split and share it accordingly.

Kindly forward your full names, address and mobile telephone number to me, I will call you and explain more details to you orally. I shall forward all documents relating to the funds to you and total funds will be wired into your bank account. The documents will enhance smooth transfer of funds into your bank account and you will withdraw the funds from your account without any problem or questioning by your bank.

Awaiting your mobile phone number, address and full names.

Regard

David James..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220546 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:06 am
Dear XXX,

I received your phone number and address, I will call you shortly, meanwhile, forward your bank account details where total funds of US$10.5M will be wired into via swift transfer. Bear in mind that this transaction shall be finalized within a short period and funds released to you.

Awaiting your response,
Regards,
David James

#220663 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:14 am
Dear XXX,

I received your bank details, thank you. Be informed that we need the
services of a Lawyer{Attorney} to represent you here and secure all
documents from our government agencies/parastatals and Federal Ministry
of Finance in your name as bonafide beneficiary of funds. The Lawyer
will swear an affidavit of fact the high court authenticating you as a
contractor with government of Nigeria, thereby entitled to claim the
sum of US$10.5M. Once this is done, approvals will be secured in your
favour and total funds will be wired into your bank account in Zurich
via swift transfer and this will be concluded within seven{7} bank
working days.

As government officials, we cannot push the funds directly by ourselves
to avoid suspicion, that is why we require the services of a Lawyer to
represent you but we will guide the Lawyer accordingly. You do not need
to worry, everything will go perfectly well.Please contact the Lawyer on
below details and request for his services to effect the release of your funds
valued USD10.5M into your bank account in XXX.

Name: Barrister Jones Gbinadu
Address: Plot 3/4 Ozumba Mbadiwe Crescent,
Victoria Island, Lagos-Nigeria
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +2347054649615

Write to him and get back to me.

Awaiting your response,

Regards

#220881 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:35 am
Dear XXX,

How was your weekend, hope great. Please deal directly with the Lawyer and he will process the funds and ensure that it is wired into your bank account, follow his directives, we have left everything with you and Lawyer to handle ok, so deal with him directly, we have absolute trust and confidence in you, we know that you are sincere and we not betray us.

Regards,

James

#220993 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:43 pm
From JONES GBINADU CHAMBERS - [email protected], sent by [email protected]

JONES GBINADU CHAMBERS
Legal Practitioners, Advocates &
Notary Public
Plot 3/4 Ozumba Mbadiwe Crescent,
Telephone# +234-7054649615

Attention: XXX,
XXX

Reference: Release of US$10.5M into your nominated bank account in XXX

Sir,
We received your message enclosed with your bank details and agreed to represent you in all matters concerning the release of above stated funds into your bank account in XXX.

Accordingly, you are requested to forward below details to us to enable us proceed with the modalities and actualization of fund release to you.

{1} Copy of your international passport or driver's licence,
{2} Company name{if any}, address, phone number, occupation and age.
{3} Legal fee of US$1,500{One Thousand, Five Hundred United States Dollars only}.

Once we receive above datas and the fee, we shall commence the transaction discreetly to the best of our ability.
Looking forward to your earliest response, while assuring you of our best attention.

Yours Sincerely,

Barr. Jones Gbinadu,
Principal Partner

Disclaimer: This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and privileged. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this e-mail is strictly prohibited

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 154.120.82.81
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#221029 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:30 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you very much for your response, let me know how far you are going with lawyer, as i said earlier, follow his directives and funds will be released to you. XXX, what can I invest money on in XXX? Do you have any idea about financial management and investment? What exactly do you do? What is the nature of your job? Kindly let me know.
Regards,

James

#221092 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:36 am
JONES GBINADU CHAMBERS
Notary Public

XXX

Sir,
We received your message, we shall commence the release of funds payment to your nominated bank account upon receipt of legal fees, therefore, you are advised to make the payment via western union money transfer today and text control number to my private cell phone number. Send via our Protocol Officer.

First name: JO
Surname: IDIO
Address: 3/4 Ozumba Mbadiwe Crescent,
Text Question? Color Ans: Blue

Endeavour to send me a text message with control number, text the control number to my cell phone{+234-704-464 9615} after making the payment, do not send the control number via email, take note of this please.

I will call you today and discuss more with you orally.

Awaiting payment details,

Yours Sincerely,

Barr. Jones Gbinadu,
Principal Partner

Disclaimer: This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and privileged. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this e-mail is strictly prohibited

#221180 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:48 am
JONES GBINADU CHAMBERS
Notary Public

XXX

Sir,
We received your message. I called you several times today, you picked the calls but you did not speak, you did not talk. Tell me the exact time to speak with you on phone because I will like to discuss with you orally, but if you don't want to talk with me on phone because of language issue, there is no problem, I understand.

Listen carefully, I want you to send the legal fee via money transfer services because it is fast, efficient and swift. If you make the payment via bank account, it will take long time to receive the money here and that will delay the process and release of USD10.5M into your bank account in XXX. I want to finalize your funds transfer process as quickly as possible and total funds will be confirmed in your bank account next week, that is why I want you to make the payment via western union or money gram.

Endeavour to send the money tomorrow via money gram or western union and total funds of USD10.5M will be wired into your bank account next week unfailingly.

Yours Sincerely,

Barr. Jones Gbinadu,
Principal Partner

#221187 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:07 am
JONES GBINADU CHAMBERS
Notary Public

Attention: XXX

Sir,
We want you to understand our position perfectly because our duty is to serve your interest and ensure that total funds is wired into your bank account as quickly as possible, we are here to protect you and serve you to the best of our ability.

If you cannot send the legal fee via money transfer, you can wire it into our bank account as stated below and forward payment slip to us. Here is the account details for the payment.

BANK NAME: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
ADDRESS: SAMUEL ASABIA HOUSE, 35 MARINA, P O.BOX 5216 LAGOS NIGERIA.
ACCOUNT NAME: OSLA NWAKAEGO NATHGEORGE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2022885454
SWIFT CODE: FBNINGLA

Yours Sincerely,

Barr. Jones Gbinadu,
Principal Partner

#221407 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:08 am
Dear XXX,

Many thanks for your explanations concerning your investment project. I will join you to invest in mining, gold and chocolate productions and with your experience and expertise, there will be good turn-over. I have trust and confidence in your ability to invest the funds wisely. I will also like to invest in properties, real estate in XXX. What is the position of things with the Lawyer? Do let me know please.

Have a fulfilling day.

James

#221527 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:00 am
JONES GBINADU CHAMBERS
Notary Public

Sir,
We appreciate your response. Your partner, Mr. David James has given us an advance payment{US$900} today for our legal fees and we have commenced the process towards securing approvals for immediate release of funds into your nominated bank account in XXX.

Accordingly, we shall forward all approval documents secured in your favour as beneficiary of total fund of US$10.5M prior to telegraphic transfer of funds into your account

Yours Sincerely,

Barr. Jones Gbinadu,
Principal Partner

#221528 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:01 am
My Friend XXX,

Please, am appealing to you, do not withdraw from this transaction, hence we have already submitted your bank details and other information to appropriate authorities for fund approval and transfer into your bank account. I have sold some things to raise 900dollars and given to the lawyer to commence the the transaction. I have absolute trust and confidence in your capacity and capability to invest the funds wisely considering your experience, therefore, do not back out. Don't leave this transaction my friend, lets work together to accomplish this goal, give me benefit of doubt.

Respond to me please.
Regards,
James

#221585 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:14 pm
JONES GBINADU CHAMBERS
Notary Public

Sir,
We received your message, we shall secure all approval documents relating to this transaction from various government ministries/parastatals and ensure that total funds is released to you as quickly as possible. We shall forward all documents to you accordingly for your reference.

Yours Sincerely,

Barr. Jones Gbinadu,
Principal Partner

#221910 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:13 am
JONES GBINADU CHAMBERS
Notary Public

Sir,

Be informed that we secured an approval from Federal Ministry of Finance{FMF} today in your favour as beneficiary/owner of total funds valued US$10.5M. With this development, final approval document shall be secured from Central Bank of Nigeria[CBN} the Apex Bank regulating all financial transactions in Nigeria and globally shortly and funds would be released to you accordingly.

Confirm receipt of FMF approval document as attached.

Yours Sincerely,

Barr. Jones Gbinadu,
Principal Partner